Page 494 of 513 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I tried writing a PMD fan fiction before the games were even released. I was wrong about so many of the game's aspects and elements, but it was kind of fun anyway. I definitely didn't think through the plot on that story, it was just take the game's setting how I interpreted it and just do a lot of stuff.

I actually still have it saved on my hard drive. According to Windows, the last date I modified it was August 22nd, 2006. Man, that's a while ago. I'm almost afraid to open it and read it knowing it will very likely turn into a "oh geez, what was I thinking?" marathon. XD

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I tried writing a PMD fan fiction before the games were even released. I was wrong about so many of the game's aspects and elements, but it was kind of fun anyway. I definitely didn't think through the plot on that story, it was just take the game's setting how I interpreted it and just do a lot of stuff.

I actually still have it saved on my hard drive. According to Windows, the last date I modified it was August 22nd, 2006. Man, that's a while ago. I'm almost afraid to open it and read it knowing it will very likely turn into a "oh geez, what was I thinking?" marathon. XD
    Haha, you should read it! I love finding old things I wrote xD It's so weird knowing you wrote it but not remembering it at all!

I played the new demo too. There music really took me back! The style of the game is really nice. There are so many buttons for everything though. Gotta get used to it all again. But yeah looked pretty nice. I also found it strange they didn't let you at least finish all the jobs you collected in the demo, but oh well. I'm also pretty sure I saw a Lucario in the announcement footage so I think there might be some newer Pokemon in there as well, just not all of them.
    GCEA

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Haha, you should read it! I love finding old things I wrote xD It's so weird knowing you wrote it but not remembering it at all!

I played the new demo too. There music really took me back! The style of the game is really nice. There are so many buttons for everything though. Gotta get used to it all again. But yeah looked pretty nice. I also found it strange they didn't let you at least finish all the jobs you collected in the demo, but oh well. I'm also pretty sure I saw a Lucario in the announcement footage so I think there might be some newer Pokemon in there as well, just not all of them.
    Lucario actually secretly was in the older games....through rank. The highest rank your team could get was "Lucario Rank". So I think it's probably related to that in some way.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX release date - March 6, 2020

Ori and the Will of the Wisps release date - March 11, 2020

The battle for your love and attention commences.

Administrator

Hmm...close to time...better make a post here.

Yeah March is gonna be filled with a lot of happiness....for gaming.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Man I am so tired. Hype for PMD though.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Oh yeah all the hype! I'm really trying to push it with co-workers and streamers I watch to help promote it more. The series could use more fans.

The time is upon us...

Senior Moderator

Smash DLC Tomorrow

Pokemon DLC Soon™️

Yeap. Gonna be crazy year

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

Sighhhh...

Can we just call it a draw and not start a new one of these? Sometimes I wonder if only having all our conversations in here is hurting the forum because no one is making new threads anymore...

If we had created a new thread for each topic we've talked about in here over the YEAR AND A HALF it's been going on for... things would look very different around here in a much nicer and "hey, this place looks so much more alive" kind of way.

Or... create a "Last Thread Creator Wins" version where you need to include a link to your new conversation thread to be able to post in it. Maybe that's our golden ticket.

Administrator

It would need to be done in a way where spam wouldn't be a thing though. As mods, we may end up having to meet in the middle on some or keep close watch. I'd say first of all we need to focus on a beginning. The "how to" pull more attention to the forum.

The time is upon us...