Page 60 of 513 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I can't stay up until 2AM either. I used to, but then the whole morning was usually gone by the time I woke up.

Administrator

If I have to get up super early. There’s no way I can go to sleep that late. The days I had to get up at 3am. That would kill me to get an hour of sleep for an 8 hour shift. Luckily as things are right now I get a little later sleep, but I still want my early shift again.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I’m usually up by 8 or 9 if I stay up late. Nothing unusual.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I can't stay up until 2AM either. I used to, but then the whole morning was usually gone by the time I woke up.
    I've only done that once in my life, and I didn't even want to.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

As long as I don’t have work the next day. I can do that easily. As long as I’m not sick or knocked out by stress headaches.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I've only done that once in my life, and I didn't even want to.
    There was one time I had to pull an all nighter. My brother needed help moving his stuff out of the house he was selling and everything had to be out by the morning. Spent the whole night driving, loading up the van, driving back, emptying the van, driving back, loading up again, and on and on until it was about 7:30am THE NEXT DAY. Energy drinks were the only thing that got me through it. I typically would never drink one of those at night, but man, they made the difference.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Nyeh it's another early night/morning for me. T^T
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Nyeh it's another early night/morning for me. T^T
    Get some good early rest then. I'm gonna start having to get used to it again cause...

I just learned today I'm "supposed" to be going back to my old position soon. Supposedly the week after the next. At least that's what one of my co-workers told me he heard. Sooooo that means 5am work times once again if it's true. That and getting up way earlier. 3am!

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Get some good early rest then. I'm gonna start having to get used to it again cause...

I just learned today I'm "supposed" to be going back to my old position soon. Supposedly the week after the next. At least that's what one of my co-workers told me he heard. Sooooo that means 5am work times once again if it's true. That and getting up way earlier. 3am!
    Supposed. Don't you love those kinds of words? -_-

When you work at the office, you can't trust things like that. If you didn't get it in writing, it didn't happen. Which is why I try to get things that are important confirmed in writing, like an email. Otherwise people can say "I didn't say that" and you have no way to prove it.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Supposed. Don't you love those kinds of words? -_-

When you work at the office, you can't trust things like that. If you didn't get it in writing, it didn't happen. Which is why I try to get things that are important confirmed in writing, like an email. Otherwise people can say "I didn't say that" and you have no way to prove it.
    Well I hadn’t heard officially from anyone about it, but I did just get back from a good vacation too. It could have been decided during that time and they’ve just been too busy since then to get with me on it. Especially with Labor Day weekend. Plus my schedule for the week after the next shows M-F 5am-1pm. So that’s a good sign unless it’s wrong. Cause there’s someone taking over the scheduling for the front starting this week. So it could potentially be wrong. It’s just a good sign if it is because he did say I’m moving back there “from what he heard.” That is the normal schedule for that position too. Can’t cashier while the store isn’t even open. So there’s that.

Oh I’ve heard crazy things like those office stores too. You should hear the ones my dad have told me about his new job and how he was taught in training classes to do things versus what they’re telling him to do paperwork wise now via signatures. So confusing and improper.

The time is upon us...