Page 67 of 513 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah and now we gotta deal with Hurricane Florence whipping at our butts. Lower half of the state got their classes cancelled for tomorrow. So not fair.
    Yeah I heard there’s a mandatory evacuation for the costal parts of SC. Who knows though. Closer to its arrival they may force it on you guys depending on its power and projectory.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah I heard there’s a mandatory evacuation for the costal parts of SC. Who knows though. Closer to its arrival they may force it on you guys depending on its power and projectory.
    You are correct. Everywhere below Columbia has had a mandatory evac called and all campuses have been shut down. Most of my friends are fleeing as far as I know and it is a nightmare. My school is far enough inland though that unless the state calls for it we won't shut down. Not unless it's another Hugo.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

You are correct. Everywhere below Columbia has had a mandatory evac called and all campuses have been shut down. Most of my friends are fleeing as far as I know and it is a nightmare. My school is far enough inland though that unless the state calls for it we won't shut down. Not unless it's another Hugo.
    I mean for those parts with the mandatory evacuation. There will be no inbound traffic at all. Only outbound. Yeah that’s another thing. Once it hits, they expect it to die out pretty quick. Sometime tomorrow they expect we will be getting the winds here. Hopefully you guys will be safe up there and have enough supplies just in case.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I mean for those parts with the mandatory evacuation. There will be no inbound traffic at all. Only outbound. Yeah that’s another thing. Once it hits, they expect it to die out pretty quick. Sometime tomorrow they expect we will be getting the winds here. Hopefully you guys will be safe up there and have enough supplies just in case.
    We're already experiencing flooding from other tropical storms in the area is the thing though. Plus there's two storms coming in from right behind Florence too and one of them is huge.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

We're already experiencing flooding from other tropical storms in the area is the thing though. Plus there's two storms coming in from right behind Florence too and one of them is huge.
    We got some bad flooding from last night’s storm here. Isaac isn’t far behind Florence I know. Hopefully it won’t hit you guys hard back to back. Isaac looks like it’ll either by the Gulf or Florida from how it’s moving right now.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

We got some bad flooding from last night’s storm here. Isaac isn’t far behind Florence I know. Hopefully it won’t hit you guys hard back to back. Isaac looks like it’ll either by the Gulf or Florida from how it’s moving right now.
    Yeah either way we'll probably still be hit unless it does go to the Gulf
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Yeah either way we'll probably still be hit unless it does go to the Gulf
    It’s weird. I been hearing that Isaac is going to miss us now. Guess we will know for sure in the next few days.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah and I just read horrifying news about Florence.

http://steverinocheshire.tumblr.com/...m-the-forecast
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Car issues can be seriously troublesome. Hopefully you can work it with them and get a package deal before it gets super expensive again. I’ll probably have to get mine checked again soon so I can get the heater/AC fixed. Takes a long time for both start up how they should. The AC works quicker, but isn’t as strong. The heater though? I can start it 20 minutes before I leave for work and it’s STILL not warmed up. So before it gets worse I might need that checked out myself.

So you already have the snow tires? I’m sure those are pretty useful. Hopefully they’re still in a good condition to use.
    I haven't used my snow tires all that much, so they should still be pretty good.

The radio is still having issues, though. I have no idea why it keeps going black after a few minutes. Most forums online are saying take it to the dealer. Bleh. Last time I was there, they charged me around $870 for stuff. >.<

Administrator

Yeah and I just read horrifying news about Florence.

http://steverinocheshire.tumblr.com/...m-the-forecast
    Latest I heard was it was going to even move back out to sea and head back towards the south a bit more before going inland. Which means Charleston, SC would be hot and they weren’t under the evacuation from what I understand. It’s even predicted to hit more towards here now at the stretch end. It’s gonna be a rough ride for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I haven't used my snow tires all that much, so they should still be pretty good.

The radio is still having issues, though. I have no idea why it keeps going black after a few minutes. Most forums online are saying take it to the dealer. Bleh. Last time I was there, they charged me around $870 for stuff. >.<
    Well as long as they’re good to go they I’m sure it should be good, right?

The way they make radio signals and the systems in the cars to run them is odd. It’s tough fixes wth all these updates and pretty pricey. Hopefully it’s a simple fix for you.

The time is upon us...