Page 7 of 513 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I remember envying my brother because he could get Angry Birds on his phone and I couldn't get it on mine. :P

I still love Angry Birds. I haven't played it in a while but it's a classic.

Administrator

I think I got sick of playing Angry Birds and just did away with it. XD there were so many apps I wanted, but couldn't have until I started working.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I think I got sick of playing Angry Birds and just did away with it. XD there were so many apps I wanted, but couldn't have until I started working.
    Yeah, they had so many spin offs it was crazy. I've kind of stopping playing cell phone games, though. Too many times they try to shove microtransactions in your face.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, they had so many spin offs it was crazy. I've kind of stopping playing cell phone games, though. Too many times they try to shove microtransactions in your face.
    I play quite a few now. Been playing KHUX to get ready for KHIII, been playing crosswords, now Pokémon Quest. Heck, even Pokémon Go. I've added Noble and posted my Friend Code for it in the Go thread. I'll send whoever wants one a gift if you add me too. I've got 4 more to send.

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I remember envying my brother because he could get Angry Birds on his phone and I couldn't get it on mine. :P

I still love Angry Birds. I haven't played it in a while but it's a classic.
    Angry Birds was pretty cool. I feel like it got old quick though.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Angry Birds was pretty cool. I feel like it got old quick though.
    Yeah, it kind of went the way of the fad. Trying to get three stars on every level was a crazy tough challenge though, but you could unlock some pretty funny stuff if you did it.

I think Clash of Clans is going out, also. Eventually that hits a point where if you don't spend money, you'll just keep getting whipped.

Administrator

Some are and some aren't. It's weird. My brother and I used to play Clash of Clans with our cousins and suddenly we all stopped playing. Well I noticed recently my cousins started playing again. Some of these apps just come, go, and come back.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Some are and some aren't. It's weird. My brother and I used to play Clash of Clans with our cousins and suddenly we all stopped playing. Well I noticed recently my cousins started playing again. Some of these apps just come, go, and come back.
    Yeah, we had a whole little clan going on among my brother's circle of friends, but it never really took off into anything major.

It was fun for a while, but the problem is upgrading becomes so expensive after a while and if you keep getting your resources pillaged, you'll never be able to afford them.

Administrator

Yeah, we had a whole little clan going on among my brother's circle of friends, but it never really took off into anything major.

It was fun for a while, but the problem is upgrading becomes so expensive after a while and if you keep getting your resources pillaged, you'll never be able to afford them.
    They added some new things to help with that over the last year apparently. While also taking away a good way to farm off of shields. So it kinda equals out to bad again. I would like to try to start playing it again soon though....one day xD

The time is upon us...

That's why I just roll with Clash Royals. Same universe, different mechanics. It's actually possible to make it up there if you get good.

Also, TFW you're paying so littil attention to your own post that noone else even bothers with it either and you win apparently

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.