Page 92 of 513 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Emberblazer Shaymin View Post
    Sadly, I don't think there's much support for it anymore. Was a fun game.

Other than the crappy AI. Once I saw an AI drink 10 glasses of wine and pee itself.
    Yeahhh that can happy I suppose given it looks like it was from the early 2000s.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterchucker Liepard View Post
    Yeahhh that can happy I suppose given it looks like it was from the early 2000s.
    2007 was the North American release. It does look a bit older, though.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Sadly a lot of games are becoming like that. Especially mobile games as newer versions or updates come out for iOS (same as Windows). So certain games can’t even run anymore due to that fact. Lost to time pretty much.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Bookseeker Sylveon View Post
    Sadly a lot of games are becoming like that. Especially mobile games as newer versions or updates come out for iOS (same as Windows). So certain games can’t even run anymore due to that fact. Lost to time pretty much.
    Which is a shame, because I have a crapton of old CD games from before the 2000s I sometimes feel like playing due to nostalgia. Luckily, I've been able to run the ones I've tried so far (Oregon Trail, Backyard Sports).

My Links

Administrator

Which is a shame, because I have a crapton of old CD games from before the 2000s I sometimes feel like playing due to nostalgia. Luckily, I've been able to run the ones I've tried so far (Oregon Trail, Backyard Sports).
    Yeah an old PC game I look back on often is called Stay Tooned and I loved that game as a kid. Especially once I learned how to actually beat certain sections. I found the disc and booklet a few years ago randomly. Sadly it won’t load because it needs to be run on an older version of Windows. Windows 10 is too far advanced.

Well actually thanks to a GameGrumps episode on YouTube. Dan had trouble with the capture on the game he was playing once (Space Quest games). An old PC game. One of those where you type what action you want to do (yes, even for moving). Luckily that worked out cause there’s games like that you can’t play anymore because of the Windows operating system being too far advanced.

He used a site called ClassicReload.com. I actually checked it out and it has a bunch of old games such as those (mainly for PC) that they have and work. It loads some certain files on the site, but nonetheless the site has working games! It kinda crashed the game from time to time, but it was some nice nostalgia to feel playing that again.

Note: I loved the Backyard Sports games as a kid. Almost forgot about those. Always played it when I went to my grandparents

The time is upon us...

Yeah an old PC game I look back on often is called Stay Tooned and I loved that game as a kid. Especially once I learned how to actually beat certain sections. I found the disc and booklet a few years ago randomly. Sadly it won’t load because it needs to be run on an older version of Windows. Windows 10 is too far advanced.

Well actually thanks to a GameGrumps episode on YouTube. Dan had trouble with the capture on the game he was playing once (Space Quest games). An old PC game. One of those where you type what action you want to do (yes, even for moving). Luckily that worked out cause there’s games like that you can’t play anymore because of the Windows operating system being too far advanced.

He used a site called ClassicReload.com. I actually checked it out and it has a bunch of old games such as those (mainly for PC) that they have and work. It loads some certain files on the site, but nonetheless the site has working games! It kinda crashed the game from time to time, but it was some nice nostalgia to feel playing that again.

Note: I loved the Backyard Sports games as a kid. Almost forgot about those. Always played it when I went to my grandparents
    My god, I was obsessed with those. You can actually still run them if you copy the files off the disc and change the .w32 extension to .exe, I found.

My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I committed my second murder this morning~
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

My god, I was obsessed with those. You can actually still run them if you copy the files off the disc and change the .w32 extension to .exe, I found.
    Sadly I don’t think I have those discs anymore. Nor do my grandparents. Maybe this website has em xD.

Oh I saw! Well....not “saw” personally, but saw you post about in on Discord. Nice work!

The time is upon us...

Sadly I don’t think I have those discs anymore. Nor do my grandparents. Maybe this website has em xD.
    That is unfortunate. But yeah there are workarounds for some of those games.

My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Oooh, how did you perform the dastardly deed this time? >:3