Page 93 of 513 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Twenty One Pilots' new album actually isn't bad.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Moderator

/looks around

WHERE AM I?! Have i started a cult?

Edit: im caught up, im still going with the cult thing. Gather round my cult people persons

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Victini View Post
    Oooh, how did you perform the dastardly deed this time? >:3
    A friend of mine tipped me off about her 10 AM class this morning so I walked in before the class started and chased her through the aisles. She got caught on a chair and I grabbed her.

We're down to the final 11 now. There was a bloodbath leaving Student Senate tonight where three people got taken out. My "team" currently has the most remaining members, with 4 of us still standing. But we'll be knocked down to three by Wednesday because one of our members has another member of our "team" as an assigned target, so either he takes her out, or he lets the deadline elapse and gets out. Currently I have a similar situation, but for now I should be fine since I've already committed a murder for this deadline.

And another person got taken out with video so we started making memes. Here's my contribution: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._continued.mp4
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 10-16-2018 at 04:59 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Amewsing View Post
    /looks around

WHERE AM I?! Have i started a cult?

Edit: im caught up, im still going with the cult thing. Gather round my cult people persons
    It's all my doing. I take full responsibility. There's no stopping it. Just embrace the madness and join the anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskspeaker Blacephalon View Post
    A friend of mine tipped me off about her 10 AM class this morning so I walked in before the class started and chased her through the aisles. She got caught on a chair and I grabbed her.

We're down to the final 11 now. There was a bloodbath leaving Student Senate tonight where three people got taken out. My "team" currently has the most remaining members, with 4 of us still standing. But we'll be knocked down to three by Wednesday because one of our members has another member of our "team" as an assigned target, so either he takes her out, or he lets the deadline elapse and gets out. Currently I have a similar situation, but for now I should be fine since I've already committed a murder for this deadline.

And another person got taken out with video so we started making memes. Here's my contribution: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._continued.mp4
    Right in the middle of class!? Wow, hopefully the professor didn't take offense to that.

Seems like you guys are doing pretty well, but keep an eye out for whoever your pursuer might be!

Senior Moderator

It's all my doing. I take full responsibility. There's no stopping it. Just embrace the madness and join the anarchy.
    HELIX AIN'T GOT NOTHIN ON MY CULT, Embrace Genesis. EMBRACE IT

Administrator

Nah it’s alright. I’m just a Chu.....I mean I may LOOK like a Sylveon right now, but this thing is only temporary. So call it what you will :) it’s still fun xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    how to art, tbh

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

So no one won the big lottery. Gonna reach upwards bear $1 billion again come time for the drawing.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Right in the middle of class!? Wow, hopefully the professor didn't take offense to that.

Seems like you guys are doing pretty well, but keep an eye out for whoever your pursuer might be!
    It was actually right before class started. That was before the free for all rules were implemented. Now I can be attacked during class.

We're done to the final 6. Myself and one other girl are the only ones left in our team, and we're the only team with more than one member left. So high HIGH stakes because they are coming after us with a vengeance.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

Wait, what is this now? Is it the hunger games in your school? Is your principal named Snow?