Hello everybody! Here is my entry for this week :

Spoiler:
Though the parting hurts… The rest is in your hands!

As Chloro the Chikorita and Bubble the Piplup were going to the Temporal Tower using the Rainbow Stoneship, they were still thinking about Grovyle’s last words. Of course, they missed their awesome friend, but they had to continue their adventure in order to avoid the Planet’s Paralysis.
"For Grovyle, we must make it to the top of the Temporal Tower! Let’s go, Chloro!", Bubble declared, when they reached the Temporal Tower.

In the tower, they had to battle against some powerful Pokemon. Suddenly, Chloro walked on a Grimy Trap, which turned one of the team’s Apples into a Grimy Food. As soon as the Chikorita touched that Grimy Food, his Dimensional Scream activated. He heard a voice saying : "When Bubble and you reach the top of the Temporal Tower, you will need a good strategy…". He also saw Grovyle, a Grimy Food and Primal Dialga. After emerging from the Dimensional Scream, Chloro told his partner about what he had seen and heard.
"Let me think about that… Oh, I know which strategy we could use! I think it makes sense!", Bubble assured.
Then, the Piplup whispered his idea to his partner, so that the wild Pokemon could not hear the plan.
"That’s a brilliant idea! Bubble, you’re a genius! So, I have to keep walking on the Grimy Trap until all our Apples turn into Grimy Food, and then we will share and eat the Grimy Food just before we go to the next floor, in order to avoid the side effects of Grimy Food. Is that correct?", Chloro whispered to Bubble.
"Yes, exactly. Thank you for giving me this idea through your Dimensional Scream!", Bubble replied in the same tone.

After obtaining, sharing and eating all the Grimy Food, and after battling against very strong Pokemon in the Temporal Tower and the Temporal Spire, Chloro and Bubble finally made it to the top of the Temporal Tower. The tower was shaking, which meant that the Planet’s Paralysis was getting closer and closer.
Suddenly, Primal Dialga appeared. They accused the Exploration Team of wanting to destroy the Temporal Tower. This is when Chloro and Bubble used the strategy that Bubble had figured out previously :
"Please, Dialga, listen to us for one minute.", Bubble began.
"Grr…", Primal Dialga growled.
"Though the farting hurts…", Chloro continued.
"THE REST IS IN YOUR GUT!!!", the partners screamed together.
Then, Chloro and Bubble farted together very loudly. Their farts smelled terrible because of all the Grimy Food they had eaten. The smell was so awful that Primal Dialga ran to the inside of the Temporal Tower in order to avoid it. This allowed the Exploration Team to put the Time Gears where they belonged. Bubble’s idea worked and the planet was saved!

Soon after that, the tower stopped shaking. Dialga, who was no longer Primal, thanked Chloro and Bubble : "Thank you for preventing the Temporal Tower from collapsing and the planet from getting paralyzed. Thank you for your courage. You managed to reach the top of the tower and you found a way to put the Time Gears in the slots while I was out of control. You are heroes. Thank you very much".
Then, the legendary Pokemon added : "Now, I’m going to work on repairing the damaged Temporal Tower. However, I still can’t Bayleef that a Chikorita and his partner saved the world of Pokemon with their farts…".
Chloro and Bubble laughed very hard, but the Piplup didn’t know that his partner was about to disappear…

@Neo Emolga