Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

WEEK #3 (JULY 9 - JULY 15) BECAUSE WE'RE TOO CRAZY EVEN HOLLYWOOD STAYS AWAY RESULTS AND GIZMOS!

Great job at taking off your thinking caps and jumping into action! You all make me so proud. You're like my little insanity disciples.

Here is the aftermath of Week #3!

ERICSAUR AND THE MUSICAL CHAIRS OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, STICKY HANDLES, AND CHEWING GUM ON SHOES!

We need more plants singing Cannibal Corpse. And it would be great if plants could get drunk. I tried pouring beer on mine and they didn't do anything funny. I shall try upgrading to vodka instead next time.

This was a great adventure but I would have loved more! Or images to go along with the insanity! Really, I so badly wanted to see a carnivorous plant playing a trumpet. That would have been truly lovely. But it was cute and made me smile.

Your cascade of madness has earned you 22 Points! That's something to toot your horn about! Now go off into the wilderness and tell us all about your next big adventure!

ARNISD GRACES US WITH A GLIMPSE INTO THE FUTURE!

I want this. I want NO I DON'T JUST WANT THIS IS MINE RIGHT NOW AND NOT ONE OF YOU CRAZIES IS GOING TO STOP ME YES I DARE YOU TO TRY DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU. Yes, this is my trillion-count squirrel battalion with battle mechs and futuristic gunships on their way conquer the galaxy, enslave slimy aliens, and forge a mighty empire with me as their supreme commander! And that should do me right until next Christmas. But really, squirrels piloting mechs and gunships is one of those things I never knew I always wanted. You did me a happy.

Your lovely depiction of my future onslaught has earned you 26 points! This lovely doodle is great, and I think the only things that might have made this wonder even better would have been to add color and AMAZING photo-realistic qualities!

CLEOBEL AND THE ENTRY OF... NOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T LIKE THAT ENDING!!! ;_;

;_;

Why did they all have to die!? Aww, it was fun and silly at first like a goofy Monty Python skit and then everyone died like Shakespeare hijacked the whole thing and drove the bus to Sadsville. All those cute, loveable squirrels... GONE! But they were just doing what squirrels do! And then they end up as food for the slimy aliens! AGH! For that, you shall dream you're an overweight gopher being chased by giant tacos, screwdrivers, and lawn-mowers while wearing silly My Little Pony underwear to the tune of the Chicken Dance being played backwards.

As for the entry itself, it was cute, silly, but I think some more would have been nice. Nonetheless, your performance has earned you 19 Points! I demand a sequel! Where the squirrels come back from the dead as a holy angelic army to thwart the slimy aliens once and for all!

MORZONE GRABS A MIGHTY SWORD AND SHIELD AND... HOLY CRAP, HE REALLY DID GO FOR THE CHALLENGE!
    Lik OMG, no wai!! You go you crzy boi!

RABID. BABY. SQUIRRELS. Endless hordes of baby Pachirisus. Swarms of my beloved Emolgs! That got me chuckling in a goofy way. All 12 crazy silly bits were really well incorporated and really came together in a special way that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Even if you bushwhacked a bunch of Emolgas. You see, they're in a better place now, being resurrected by me, joining me, plotting our revenge on you, and yes, it was me behind the poisoned microwave dinner the whole time! You fall ill and it allows us to use you as a sacrificial offering to resurrect the full squirrel army and take over the universe! You put up a good fight but fate is unkind. Sorry not sorry. But it's okay because I use my magic powers to turn you into a Pachirisu and now you have to serve me in my galactic plot. But hey, it's all good because you get free cookies and ice cream now and there's an open bar from 3pm to 5pm. They have really good martinis! We also have trivia night on Mondays.

Your lovely story has earned you 33 Points! And as a bonus treat for taking on the challenge of silliness, you can pester me until the end of time request a free avatar and banner combo! Beautify your profile! Make others jealous! You know you wanna! Tell me what you want and I will lend my magic banner-creating powers to make you special!

FINAL TEAM RESULTS!!!

Agents of the Shadows gets 41 points in total!
    Bulbasaur - 22
    Cleobel - 19

The Sabotage Squadron gets 26 points in total!
    arnisd - 26

The Order of the Sun gets 33 points in total!
    Morzone - 33

Thank you all for joining me in this quest for insanity! It's sad that it's over but we all had crazy fun (I know I did!). I hope you enjoyed these lovely three weeks of Humor and may insanity strike and inspire you when you need it most. Like how you want to go down the waterslide face-first for a change or splurge on an extra silly Halloween costume to wear for Valentine's Day. For once, buy a cake just to plop it in someone's face. The memories will last forever! And that's way more fun than just being boring by eating it.

Cheers and good times to all!

2. This post has been liked by:

@Neo Emolga Thank you very much for these three weeks of Humor! Cheers and good times! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D