Pokemon GO Second Anniversary Fun!

Pokemon GO has turn two and they are going to celebrate by being cool.

You can expect to see more Pikachu and Pichu in celebration for Pokemon GO’s second anniversary. But that isn’t it! You can also expect to see Summer Style Pikachu! This Pikachu is all decked out in a straw hat and sunglasses. He is ready to party all month long! But make sure that you catch one because Summer Style Pikachu will be gone on July 31st.
    There is more to celebrate! Niantic has announced that there will be a new Special Research featuring Celebi. This new special research will be available in the near future.
    Don’t forget! This weekend we will see Articuno returning to raids for the weekend. If you participate in any Articuno raids then you may get a Shiny Articuno.
    This upcoming Community Day on Sunday will feature Squirtle. You will have the chance to capture a Shiny Squirtle and have a Blastoise that knows Hydro Cannon. But you will also have the chance to get a Squirtle wearing cool shades!
    Best of luck in your catching!
    The post Pokemon GO Second Anniversary Fun! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

Administrator

There's also supposed to be a Pikachu themed avatar gear too. It'll vary depending on your Pikachu Fan medals, but I haven't seen any gear released for it yet. I've caught 554 Pikachu. That's the highest level medal you can have (Gold) and I still don't see anything. Hope we see it released soon.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..