Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    One quick question. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Is color required?
    No, you don't have to use colour. :) You should try and do some shading though.
    GCEA

Aaaaaaaaaaaah my Sketchbook and my drawing pencils went missing. It's murphy isn't it? Curse you Murphy! Hopefully I can find them and finish my drawing in time for tomorrow ._.

VPP

Team: Agents of Shadow
    Title of entry: The Only Thing Left
    Notes: This was fairly rushed, so it could have been a lot better but oh well. The item focus is a poké doll and the drawing is of a cleffa who has lost her family, and the only remaining tie she has left is this simple doll that resembles her kind.
    Your entry:

Spoiler:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Team: Agents of the Shadows
    Title of entry: Chlorophyll
    Notes: A Bellossom wearing a Choice Scarf! I drew it by hand and then colored it digitally... hopefully that's okay. :X If not I can send the scanned file without color.
    Your entry:
    Spoiler:

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Team: Sabotage Squadran
    Title of entry: A collection of A
    Notes: I couldn't do a digitally drawn entry because I don't have my drawing tablet ;-; I decided to do something more fun and experimental instead so I did a pokeball filled with doodles of items and added a little bit of artsy watercolour too. The picture doesn't do it justice and i'm not sure if it worked well because I did rush it a bit but here it is. Can you name all of the items in there. Here's a hint. They all start with A. :P
    [All Items I used in this artwork are listed on Bulbapedia's Alphabetical item page]
    Your entry:
    Spoiler:

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Team: Avalon Apostles.
    Title of entry: Catch Me If Ya Can!
    Notes: TECHNICALLY I'M ON TIME. What can I say; the Air Balloon is just the thing every Salandit on the go needs. Purple and orange color schemes are b a e.

Spoiler:

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

7. This post has been liked by:

Team: Order of the Sun
    Title of entry: A Very Dubious Disk
    Notes: When you don't have a good straight edge, keyboards are evil. Well, they're evil anyway, but even more so. Didn't get a good chance to color it, but it's just a disk being loaded up with a rather dubious program. Sorry the image is so large.
    Your entry:
    Spoiler:

VPP

9. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Thanks everyone who entered so far! I'm bad at timezones so I don't know exactly when it ends XD

But here is next week's theme!
    Week 5 Theme: Alo-love!
    Many Pokemon missed out on receiving an Alola form! Pick any Pokemon without an Alola form and create one for them! To get full points for theme this week, you must include a description of how the new form came about on Alola eg. For Alola Exeggutor, there was a lot of extra sun around!

Entry Form:
    Team: Your team name
    Title of entry:
    Notes: Include your description about how the new form came into existence.
    Your entry: Insert your image. If you are unable to, you can put a link instead.

Code:
    [b]Team:[/b]
    [b]Title of entry:[/b]
    [b]Notes:[/b]
    [b]Your entry:[/b]
    GCEA

11. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

WEEK 4 SCORES!

@Noblejanobii

Technique: 3/5
    Theme: 5/5
    Creativity: 5/5
    Execution: 4/5
    TOTAL 17/20

Comment: Great item choice! I love how you can see the shadows receding. What a cool idea! I like the effects on the Furret and that the item is front and centre! Since the item doesn’t have an official artwork, it must have been tough to come up with something brand new, so full marks for creativity. I enjoyed the textures and shading as well. If I had to pick on something, I’d say the Furret could be a bit more defined. Well done!

@Suicune's Fire

Technique: 5/5
    TOTAL: 19/20

Comment: Aww how adorable! I love what you did with the theme. Very creative. Your lines and colouring/shading etc. are lovely! I like the stitches on the Pokedoll. I struggled to make out the background a bit, but when I turned the brightness up, it was a pleasant surprise to see the creepy looking forest! But I think it could have been a tiny bit lighter. *trying to nitpick to differentiate entries* Great work!

@Bulbasaur

Technique: 2/5
    Creativity: 3/5
    Execution: 3/5
    TOTAL: 13/20

Comment: Ooh cool idea! The colouring looks great! It doesn’t work the best with the outlines though, cos now you have white space between the outline and colours. So it might have been a good idea to go around manually closer to the edges or maybe even do lineart digitally over your drawing?! That and lack of shading took down your technique score. The choice scarf itself looks cute and I like how it’s blowing in the wind. I can picture the Bellossom dancing! It’s a cool choice of Pokemon but I think it could have been shown in a more creative pose different from Bellossoms’s standard one. Maybe it could have been attacking or something to show off use of the scarf?! Overall great job!

@Coru

Technique: 4/5
    TOTAL: 18/20

Comment: Ooh how creative! It’s nice to see something way different! I like that you choose items starting with A as well XD I struggled for a min to figure some of them out! Great job drawing all those different items, they all look really good! I love watercolours and I like what you were going for, but it looks a tiny bit messy or unfinished for some reason. Maybe it’s the dark red in the middle not being even up to the lines, but I find it distracting somehow. Other than though, a really cool idea and I love what you did! Nice work!

@VeloJello

Technique: 5/5
    TOTAL :19/20

Comment: Ooh beautiful colours! I love the shading and highlights as well. Everything looks amazing! I kinda feel like the balloon looks a bit flat compared to the Salandit though?! And that kind of makes it blend into the background more and look less like the focus of the piece. Everything is beautiful though, love that fire! Great job!

@Morzone

Technique: 4/5
    Creativity: 4/5
    Execution: 5/5
    TOTAL: 19/20

Comment: Ooh what a cool item choice. I can’t help but wanna see what it’s doing to that poor computer though! I like the detail of the warning sign in the corner. Your shading is beautiful and I love the grayscale. The keys on the keyboard look a little crooked at the top so I am nitpicking that but other than that, I am super impressed with how realistic everything looks, especially the cable between them and the disk itself. Great work!
    GCEA

13. This post has been liked by:

Thank you for the feedback, Sarah! :D All the entries were awesome!