Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    OK, so this is week 4&5, as week four only had one day of activity. As such, the point have been merged, giving out 200 points total.

Neo Emolga
    Spoiler:
    Spelling & Grammar 9/10
    Driving Force 9/10
    Posting Frequency 10/10
    Player Interaction 9/10
    Continuity 8/10

Points awarded: 32

Ok, I did not see being transformed into a Ninetales coming, but it works pretty well. Your interactions with Morzone were good too, and your post themselves were well written. I noticed that while you edited out the telepathy parts, you left in Neo knowing about the 1000 years curse a couple of lines before he was informed about it, but otherwise everything check out fine.

Bulbasaur
    Spoiler:
    Spelling & Grammar 10/10
    Driving Force 6/10
    Posting Frequency 8/10
    Player Interaction 5/10
    Continuity 7/10

Points awarded: 27

For saying this is your first time RPing, you’ve done really well. A few things to note; You got to the rift rather quickly. Maybe next time elaborate more on how you got there so fast? Was it a secret wormhole set up for the Agents of Shadows, or by conventional vehicle? Also, maybe try to describe the locations more, it kinda felt like you were in a blank white void for your first post. Otherwise, overall you did good.

LKWayvern
    Spoiler:
    Spelling & Grammar 9/10
    Driving Force 5/10
    Posting Frequency 1/10
    Player Interaction 6/10
    Continuity 9/10

Points awarded: 23

This post was a pretty good start. You gave enough exposition while still moving forwards, and you even got in the interaction with Bulbasaur’s character. The only problem is that it was your only post so far. And due to the nature of it’s interaction at the end, the lake of any follow up posts makes it harder for other players to continue as well.

VeloJello
    Spoiler:
    Spelling & Grammar 10/10
    Driving Force 8/10
    Posting Frequency 9/10
    Player Interaction 8/10
    Continuity 7/10

Points awarded: 31

You had a few continuity mistakes, such as the Mamoswine’s legs being caught up instead of it’s tusks, but otherwise you did well. Your posts are well written, I especially like how to describe the moves the pokemon use. All in all, keep up the good work.

K'sariya
    Spoiler:
    Spelling & Grammar 7/10
    Driving Force 8/10
    Posting Frequency 9/10
    Player Interaction 8/10
    Continuity 6/10

Points awarded: 28

I did notice your posts randomly swapped between past and present tense at times, and the child from your first post seemed to have two different names? But otherwise, you posts are great to read, and you’ve pretty much taken the forefront with handling the Mamoswine, so all in all good job.

Noblejanobii
    Spoiler:
    Spelling & Grammar 9/10
    Driving Force 7/10
    Posting Frequency 9/10
    Player Interaction 6/10
    Continuity 6/10

Points awarded: 28

What you have is well written so far, I liked how you managed to show the different personalities of Brent’s two pokemon, though I did notice Koyla’s name became Kophay midway through one post. You’ve also mostly stayed in the background, I’d like to see Brent contribute more directly, but otherwise, great job.

Morzone
    Spoiler:
    Spelling & Grammar 7/10
    Driving Force 8/10
    Posting Frequency 10/10
    Player Interaction 10/10
    Continuity 8/10

Points awarded: 31

OK first of all, are you secretly psychic? Cause I actually planned the rampaging Mamoswine before you mentioned it. :P But yeah, overall you’ve done great so far. You’ve had a few spelling mistakes. Also, I’m pretty sure that Gardevoir is your real PC. Neither of your characters are anywhere near the action, but their influence still affecting the plot, especially the Gardevoir. Also, you’ve got like, four different characters now, yet you’re handling it really well. Overall, I’d like to see Leo get to do more, but I’m pretty sure that will be happening soon regardless. ;) Good job.

XD I kind of noticed my actual characters some how became proxies for other things pretty fast. To be honest it was just how I interpreted the natural logic of events. Based from my experience from my many years playing Pokemon, Admins of evil organizations generally let the grunts do the work, so I figured it'd make more sense to have Zeke giving orders from his office rather than out on the field for your typical rift. Plus I didn't really just want to throw my characters at the rift kind of like how I did with Gardevoir. It would end up kind of awkward with everyone all up in one place without many ways to branch out plot-wise. That and I figured if I'd just stuck him in the field immediately as the one capturing the Pokemon there wouldn't have any good reason to have made all that stuff up to create an evil organization. He could have just been your normal poacher and easily have entered into the same situation.

On the other side... well I wasn't entirely sure what to do with Leo at first. Since I was the only one from my team in the RP it didn't really feel like The order of the Sun existed as an organization, especially since it was never mentioned in Leo's backstory. It only implied that he'd found/created his own secret protected valley without the help of any other people. So I figured I could Leave Leo protecting the valley (which was in my mind fairly logical, you wouldn't leave such an important place completely unguarded, and since only Leo and Gardevoir were protecting it they'd have to split up to investigate the portal.) Gardevoir, being able to teleport, was the better choice for quick investigating the rift and I figured I could use the separation and have Gardevoir stir up enough trouble to bring back to Leo that he'd have plenty to do when I shifted over to him being the main focus.

Next post though it'll flip, don't worry! I got big plans for it.

VPP

I am SO ANGRY right now you would not believe. I just finished writing up my post which I put a lot of time into because I figured It'd be my last one and I wanted it to be good, and when I went to post it the stupid internet in this house resets itself -which I just now found it it'll do every morning- and kicked me off the rp thread to their "welcome page" Then once I finally got that sorted out PXR started acting stupid as well. Completely random links started sending me back to pokemoncrossraods.com instead of actually letting me go to the threads. And of course two of these broken links were the links for the first and last page of the RP.

So, in my own horrible idiocy I try several methods to get back into the thread to actually post which ended up including trying to copy past the link manually into a new tab (which still didn't work) so I gave up and decided to send my post -which I had copied in case something went wrong- to Neo or someone else who could possible post for me and I could still get my entry in. Except, of course, when I copied the url for the thread I overwrote my post on the ctrl-c and lost it all. Eventually I realized that somehow the link to page 3 of the rp worked while the others were still broken and managed to get access to the "restore auto-saved content" button, which, AS USUAL, only saved the first paragraph and a half. meaning that I had officially wasted the last several hours and lost everything just as I'd been about to enter it.

AND I STILL CAN"T GET INTO THE RP PROPERLY. So angry. Maybe if it fixes itself I'll do some rushed post or maybe I'll enter it in late just to show what it would have been >:/

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, I tend to type all my RP posts in Word just in case such a thing happens (and it has). At least Word has the auto-recovery thing. Not to mention I like being able to see way more of the overall post than just a small little window on the forum.

Sorry to hear you lost all that work, though. That sucks. I've had that kind of thing happen to Photoshop stuff and you never fully get back what you lost, either. :(

:/ it really sucks. I mean, some of my previous posts were after last sunday so I still posted during this week grading period, but I just feel bad cause the next post was really important and I might as well have left people hanging. I can't even get on to page 4 to read the newest RP posts either, it still sends me to the pokemoncrossroads main page. Page 3 of the RP works, but I really have no idea what's going on.

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    :/ it really sucks. I mean, some of my previous posts were after last sunday so I still posted during this week grading period, but I just feel bad cause the next post was really important and I might as well have left people hanging. I can't even get on to page 4 to read the newest RP posts either, it still sends me to the pokemoncrossroads main page. Page 3 of the RP works, but I really have no idea what's going on.
    That's weird. Have you tried clearing browsing history, cookies, cache, and maybe update your browser? Also, if that doesn't work, try another browser and see if that changes anything.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    This is now a month late. I have no words to express how sorry I am that it took so long, I had the results written up on time, but was unable to post them until now. Anyway, if anyone still cares, here are the results for Week 6 of the RP.

Neo Emolga
    Spoiler:
    Spelling & Grammar 9/10
    Driving Force 9/10
    Posting Frequency 10/10
    Player Interaction 3/10
    Continuity 9/10

Points awarded: 26

Well, you definitely have the quantity down; Almost every second post this time was you.
    Wasn’t much interaction with the other RPers, which was probably my fault. :/ But other that that everything was great.

Noblejanobii
    Spoiler:
    Spelling & Grammar all good. 10/10
    Driving Force 6/10
    Posting Frequency 1/10
    Player Interaction 6/10
    Continuity 9/10

Points awarded: 24

Only one post here too, though it was well written. I would have liked to have seen more, but it’s as good as can be expected with the state of the RP at the time. Good job.

Kasarya
    Spoiler:
    Spelling & Grammar 10/10
    Driving Force 9/10
    Posting Frequency 1/10
    Player Interaction 8/10
    Continuity 9/10

Points awarded:26

Though you also only got one post, and though also on the short side it was quite good. Moved along the story and had the RPer interactions. Good work.

Morzone
    Spoiler:
    Spelling & Grammar 8/10
    Driving Force 8/10
    Posting Frequency 1/10
    Player Interaction 4/10
    Continuity 10/10

Points awarded: 24

Holey moley that’s a long post, it’s length equaled only by it’s awesomeness. I really liked the exposition/backstory/character development, it moved along the story, setting up more plot for later, (which sadly will never come. :( ) A few typos and the lack of interaction with other RPers are the only problems I can see, which unfortunately lost you a few points, but overall great job!