Pokemon Funko Pops Coming!

Time to pop into a store for a Pikachu!

Funko has announced that they have gotten the rights to distribute Pokemon Pop figurines.
    The first of the Pokemon Pops figurines will be of Pikachu. This iconic Pokemon will be the first Pop from Pokemon. If you want to get your hands on this Pop then you will need to head into Target during July.
    It is interesting that Target will be the exclusive distributor for the Pikachu Pop. Especially when this month’s Legendary Pokemon distribution will be taking place at Target. My guess is that this Pikachu Pop will be in Target during the week that Pokemon players will be be able to pick up the distribution codes for Tornadus or Thundurus.
    Source: Funko
    The post Pokemon Funko Pops Coming! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I don't know if it's just me, but I've never liked these things. I know they have a Funko Pop for just about every character across every franchise imaginable, but I've never really been a fan of them. It's really the over-sized head and the vacant, black, soulless eye stares they have that make me want nothing to do with them.

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

I always liked these Pop things. I like collecting figurines but they can be pretty expensive. So having figurines at a cheap price and for anything I like is a quick fix.

Also they look good on a desk. I have some on my shelf at home and my desk at work.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

4. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    I always liked these Pop things. I like collecting figurines but they can be pretty expensive. So having figurines at a cheap price and for anything I like is a quick fix.

Also they look good on a desk. I have some on my shelf at home and my desk at work.
    That's exactly why I like them too, it's cheap merchandise for pretty much most franchises, some of which are obscure now and don't have much merchandise made. I'll take anything I can get. :)

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Senior Moderator

I'm hoping they release some for the humans, not just the Pokemon--Ash would probably look good as a figurine.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    That's exactly why I like them too, it's cheap merchandise for pretty much most franchises, some of which are obscure now and don't have much merchandise made. I'll take anything I can get. :)
    I agree. I never thought I would ever get a Batman Beyond figurine but there he is. On my shelf. They even got a Ms. Marvel which is one of my favorite heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I'm hoping they release some for the humans, not just the Pokemon--Ash would probably look good as a figurine.
    Ash would look great. I am surprise that he isn't here. Granted. I think they have a pop who looks like Ash. I don't know the character or series but I mistaken him for Ash before I saw the series name.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

8. This post has been liked by: