Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello world!

Junior Trainer

Hello world!

Hi all!

I'm Renée, 21-year-old girl from Hungary. I'm studying psychology and just completed my first year, but hope to work in work psychology/HR later on.

I like reading, writing, and drawing. I love horses, horse-riding (also own one of those), fantasy books and stories, and a great many other things that would take too long to list here. I also like Nintendo and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I only ever played Pokémon for phone or on emulator but might buy a game for my 3DS. When I was little I watched the anime and collected tazos so the 1st gen Pokés are the closest to my heart. When PoGo came out I was thrilled, but I dropped out of the game because it didn't work properly on my phone :(

I'm here to make friends and have fun, although I feel rather clueless about Pokémons and whatnot, so I'll just learn as I go, I guess. I just want to collect a whole bunch of cute pokémon and a whole bunch of cute friends #lifegoals

Anyways, see y'all around!

~Renée

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey Renee, welcome to PXR!

And hey, we welcome everyone no matter how many Pokemon games they've played. Hope you like it here and let us know if you need anything. :3

Senior Administrator

Welcome Renee!

Welcome here, @ReneeScarted!
    If you like Pokemon GO and the Pokemon from the first generation, you might be interested in Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee. These Nintendo Switch games will be released in November this year. :)
    Who is your favourite Pokemon? :D
    Have fun on PXR! o/

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Junior Trainer
    @Neo Emolga Thank you! It's just kinda weird to be here while everyone else seems very well-versed in the world of Pokémon :)

@HKim Thanks <3

@Cleobel Those games do sound awesome, however I don't have the Switch and I don't really see myself buying it - the 3ds was one gadget too many for me so I'd rather just buy games to that because it's already kinda a luxury item (I never had any entertainment systems other than my PC and it was fine like that). My favourite pokémon is Eevee (until I happen upon the pokédex and start obsessing over all the other cute ones like Ponyta, Horsea, Jigglypuff, the list goes on XD)

Administrator

Welcome welcome, Renée! Hope you find PXR awesome here! As others mentioned don't worry you haven't played many. We have all sorts of Pokémon fans here. Discussions with anyone are just as welcomed. Trust me I felt weird for the longest time doing anything Pokémon related after I almost got out of it myself. One game changed that forever and I'm a fan for life now :D

Just if you have any questions or wanna chat feel free to message me or any of us here! We're all super friendly :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Welcome to PXR!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hello hello! Welcome!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeScarted View Post
    Hi all!

I'm Renée, 21-year-old girl from Hungary. I'm studying psychology and just completed my first year, but hope to work in work psychology/HR later on.

I like reading, writing, and drawing. I love horses, horse-riding (also own one of those), fantasy books and stories, and a great many other things that would take too long to list here. I also like Nintendo and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I only ever played Pokémon for phone or on emulator but might buy a game for my 3DS. When I was little I watched the anime and collected tazos so the 1st gen Pokés are the closest to my heart. When PoGo came out I was thrilled, but I dropped out of the game because it didn't work properly on my phone :(

I'm here to make friends and have fun, although I feel rather clueless about Pokémons and whatnot, so I'll just learn as I go, I guess. I just want to collect a whole bunch of cute pokémon and a whole bunch of cute friends #lifegoals

Anyways, see y'all around!

~Renée
    Hey Renée! Good to see you here. Don't worry if you don't know much about "Pokemons", we're a cool bunch of people. ;]

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Junior Trainer
    @Chakramaster Thank you! It's encouraging to see other people felt the same way, gives me hoope :D You all are really nice and awesome and I haven't even been here for a day, I have veeery good vibes!

@Arrow-Jolteon @Noblejanobii Thank you!

@Bulbasaur Thank you! You sure really are! :)

11. This post has been liked by: