Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I feel like 10 points for submitting it only a few hours later is really harsh...that's a really big chunk. x: I expected more like 3-5 points deducted. But I guess it's better than nothing. Thanks Chakra!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I feel like 10 points for submitting it only a few hours later is really harsh...that's a really big chunk. x: I expected more like 3-5 points deducted. But I guess it's better than nothing. Thanks Chakra!
    Points be damned, I'd play the shiznit out of PMD: Team Skybolt. XD

EDIT: Although yeah, I agree that maybe just 3-5 points taken off would have been a little more gentle.

3. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I kept hitting myself over the head for doing it personally. I didn't want to use 10. I wanted to do 5, but I kept running into issues with others where I felt I was taking too much away to reach the point limits. I'm sorry ;n;

I just eventually let out a big long sigh and remembered I really wasn't supposed to accept late entries in the first place. So to make up for my mistake I allowed them. I just wish I had had more points to offer through more entires so it wouldn't have come out looking so harsh.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..