Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Week 4 theme is now closed! I'll post up your results momentarily. Be sure to keep a lookout for those.

Meanwhile. WEEK 5!

Week 5's theme this time is: A Simple Gift

No matter how a gift is. A gift is a gift! Create a Pokemon themed gift for someone. It can be an avatar, banner, or a creation of something on your own. As long as it follows the lines under the rules and Digital Artwork. You're good to go! It can be funny, cheery, or whatever creative jazz you can come up with! You can choose anyone on your team or another team. As long as it fits as a gift for them. Be sure to state who it is for or represents in the submission.

As a little clarification. The defined "theme" is a gift. So use Pokémon or something they like in it to determine how it is that it should be designed.
    So just to clarify, it needs to be for someone on PXR?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    So just to clarify, it needs to be for someone on PXR?
    Yup yup! Someone from your team would do nicely.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

3. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Small update: POINT handouts will be revised as last week's turnout wouldn't be fair. Everyone would have to receive maximum point values. Once points are revise your scores will be posted up. ETA: by tomorrow evening.

The time is upon us...

Administrator

Firstly, due to point values being limited with entries. I had to adjust the values so I'm not handing out only perfect scores. So read over them again as what is handed out may differ from what you first viewed.

Week 4 results!

@Noblejanobii

Theme - 5/5
    Creativity - 8/10
    Overall Look - 7/10
    FINAL - 20/25

Feedback: Nice choice in Pokemon for the theme! Even see an Alolan Pokemon in there. It fits the theme really well. The transitions work well with it to fit in even more. Layout makes it fit in just right too how they overlay just barely over another. I think the transition could have worked in a bit better as sometimes it makes it hard to see one and a bit distracting.

@Neo Emolga

Theme - 5/5
    Creativity - 8/10
    Overall Look - 9/10
    FINAL - 22/25

Feedback: Really a surprise! Was totally expecting an Emolga, but that's a good surprise! Dragons it is! The background is a nice choice and theme fits. The wind effect is really well done too. It really fits well for type and design. I do feel however, the background is a bit dark compared to the over layer. Could have been just a bit lighter.

@K'sariya

Theme - 5/5
    Creativity - 8/10
    Overall Look - 8/10
    FINAL - 21/25

Feedback: Green everything with some lime makes for a fine grass type image! A bit simplistic, but there's nothing ever wrong with that! Besides all of those there's not much to go off of. It's got a really nice look and fits the theme with a simplistic, yet oddly reminiscing look to it!

@Suicune's Fire

Theme - 5/5
    Creativity - 6/10
    Overall Look - 5/10
    FINAL - 16/25

Feedback: Well an entry is better than no entry. So it gets you points as you said. So that's a plus in my book! :D Fire type? Check! Fits with the theme? Check check! The effects seem to overlay the Pokemon with the background. Though the colors work well with it. That Moltres looks bright *0* it goes from slightly dark to a bright shine on the right side. Unless there's a focus for that I think it needs to be more set around one overall look.

@Coru

Theme - 5/5
    Creativity - 8/10
    Overall Look - 8/10
    FINAL - 21/25

Feedback: Ghost types can really blend into the darkness so that makes it work really well! The dark purple overlay in the background that makes it look almost starry. It works really well! To get an inspiration from a t-shirt is really nice. Sometimes you never know where your inspiration can come from. That's the only thing. Finding the best way to showcase ghost Pokemon in the darkness.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Cool cool cool. Good feedback. Sadly, I finished this before said feedback was posted so I'll take it into consideration for week 3.

Alright so here's my gift to @Shruikan of a little sig banner. Not my best work but I think it turned out well.

Last edited by Noblejanobii; 07-29-2018 at 04:09 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

7. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Last chance reminder for anyone wanting to get in an entry! Sunday 5pm EDT is your deadline. Check the first post in this thread to see a timer.

The time is upon us...

URPG Staff

This didn't turn out nearly as well as I wanted it to, but it's aight. Here's a gift for @VeloJello. Ever since she described her PXFire RP character's Togekiss, Kayla, as a white owl, I've been stuck on it. So I did a fun little photomanipulation of huge owl as a Togekiss. Feather crest was hard but coloring naturally was harder. I really hate how this looks but I love Velo so it's all okay. <3

Spoiler:
    Background: Dawn pine
    Owl: Owl
    Crest Feathers: Ulysses 5

head ranger / expert curator / ace chronicler
    urpg stats
    / national park stats / deviantart

10. This post has been liked by:

Welp, decided to enter again this week! xD

This is an avatar gift for @Bulbasaur.

Spoiler:

12. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Welp, decided to enter again this week! xD

This is an avatar gift for @Bulbasaur.

Spoiler:
    I think it's time I have an avatar.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

14. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Week 6 theme is being posted now so you guys can jump to it starting now. I will update this thread once I get on my computer, but for now here's your week 6 theme.

Week 6 theme is: Dream Team!

Once again we're focusing on a bit of your creative works. We've all been sucked into the World of Pokémon and ONLY Pokémon. We all decided to create teams in order to find out what has happened and why we were brought to the world and turned into Pokémon. Sound familiar? YUP! It's a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon theme. Pick 3-4 users here on PXR and make them a part of your new team. Showcse this 3-4 Mon team and created a name that fits the group. Be sure to like last week, tag these members in your image as well!

This can be done in one or three-four seperate images (for avatar purposes if desired).

This week's event ends August 5th, 5PM EDT (timer will be posted on first post in this thread asap)

The time is upon us...