Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Administrator

Point values are having to be adjusted for Week 5 once again due to a lower turnout.

Values will be based on a total value of 35 overall (as no one made a perfect score. Both Creativity and Overall Look being out of 15 points this week).

@Noblejanobii

Theme: 5/5
    Creativity: 13/15
    Overall Look: 15/15
    FINAL: 33

Feedback: theme fits as it has one or more of user's favorite Pokemon. The background works really well for the images and layout. The way it looks is similar to to aurora borealis. It's not too bright and not too distracting from the images either! Nice job and it looks like a great gift for a friend!

@K'sariya

Creativity: 14/15
    FINAL: 34

Feedback: Oh man this one was really nice! It's very reminiscent of a Harry Potter like look to it with that Pokemon mix to it with the creative touches to it. Not all Pokemon are exactly what some may imagine. One may see a Pokemon in a totally different way than another and this is a really great depiction of that! Really well done!

@Suicune's Fire

Overall Look: 14/15
    FINAL: 33

Feedback: Matches the theme as a great gift for a friend! Someone that hasn't had an avatar for some time now this is the perfect gift! It's their favorite Pokemon at that so it makes it that much more special. Lighting and color scheme is spot on! Really well done!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Gear up, @Suicune's Fire, @Caite-chan, and @Bulbasaur, we're going on some badass adventures!

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Had to go with smaller images this time due to time constraints! Let's go @Suicune's Fire @Cleobel and @Kaoru our adventure awaits!

Spoiler:
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Had to go with smaller images this time due to time constraints! Let's go @Suicune's Fire @Cleobel and @Kaoru our adventure awaits!

Spoiler:
    Thank you very much, Sloane! Your dream team is awesome and I'm so happy to be a part of it! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

8. This post has been liked by:

Say hello to Team Fantasia! Nothing surprises anyone on this team! On the left there of course is the one and only @Neo Emolga and of course @Noblejanobii is there on the right, with me in the center!

Spoiler:

VPP

10. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

And time!

I did notice I mistakenly did not update the first post due to the busy week I've had. It was posted in the Week 6 announcement. So I will accept late entries this time in case those that have a current project were a little late and did not see it due to my mistake. Though it will be deducted a few points for being late. (Normally it would not be accepted).

Awesome entries this week guys! Hope you guys enjoyed it and had tons of fun!

The time is upon us...

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    And time!

I did notice I mistakenly did not update the first post due to the busy week I've had. It was posted in the Week 6 announcement. So I will accept late entries this time in case those that have a current project were a little late and did not see it due to my mistake. Though it will be deducted a few points for being late. (Normally it would not be accepted).

Awesome entries this week guys! Hope you guys enjoyed it and had tons of fun!
    How much time do late entries have? O: I'll take that opportunity to post something haha.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    How much time do late entries have? O: I'll take that opportunity to post something haha.
    I'll give it until late Tuesday (probably around 9pm EDT). Mainly cause I'll be busy tomorrow and can't trust mysel to finish judging until sometime later Tuesday. Work is just a big hassle there on that part.

The time is upon us...

14. This post has been liked by:

Here's my I-can't-graphic-art entry! XD
    @Neo Emolga @Bulbasaur @Desolate Divine @Noblejanobii let's-a goooooo

art credit

16. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Finally. The final point values! Here's everyone's points for Week 6!

ZERO for everyone! Cause no one chose me! ;n;

@Neo Emolga

FINAL: 34/35

Feedback: Spectacular! Not very distracting by the animations, well placed, very attention drawing! Your Graphic Art is amazing as always, Neo. There's really not much else to say about it besides "well done my friend." Well done!

@Noblejanobii

Creativity: 13/15
    Overall Look: 12/15
    FINAL: 30/35

Feedback: Deciding to go with 4 unique images makes it a bit more interesting. There's more to see. Each person/Pokemon involved have their own unique and special background (which aren't very distracting from the image itself. It only amplifies it). These were really well done, Noble!

@Morzone

Creativity: 9/15
    Overall Look: 9/15
    FINAL: 23

Feedback: A simple trio with many faces! They're even split off into their own respective sections so it makes it better fitting for the image. Well thought out! It's a pretty great trio at that! Goes to show that you don't need any fancy animation to make it look awesome!

@Suicune's Fire

Creativity: 9/15
    Overall Look: 9/15
    FINAL: 23 (-10 for late entry) = 13

Feedback: While it was a late entry. I had to deduct a few points from the entry. Sorry :( the entry itself was a lot better than you think! While I can see some overlay from the rendered images. The background itself is not bad! The font even fits well for the Mystery Dungeonesque feel and look.

Final tallies will be posted in scoreboard soon.
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 08-09-2018 at 12:29 AM.

The time is upon us...