Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New hello!

New hello!

Heyy everyone who reads this,

I’ve been a Pokémon lover since elementary and it’s never stopped really. My favourite is Eevee and all the eeveelutions. But I don’t really have a favourite type, I do love what I call the canine Pokémon though.

I’ve seen the show, play on ds and Pokémon Go.

Well that’s it I guess,
    Lux ❤️

2. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Hey, welcome to the forum Lux! Eevee is pretty darn cute. I hope you have a good time here!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Welcome here, @Lux! It's no wonder that Eevee and its evolutions are your favourite Pokemon, as you don't have a favourite type. The Eevee family is also adorable! Have fun on PXR! o/

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

@Bulbasaur Thanks, and yea I think Eevee's cuteness factor was the reason I picked it as my favourite back in elementary. I hope so too!
    @Cleobel Sometimes I feel that I lean more towards fire types but honestly I'd never be able to choose just one. They are adorable and the family always seems to be growing. Thanks I'm sure I will (:

I'm hoping someone will stumble across this question and be able to answer it. It may sound silly but I've spent the last like 10 minutes trying to figure out how to change my profile picture... Can anyone help me cause I feel like I've tried everything but obviously not.

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    I'm hoping someone will stumble across this question and be able to answer it. It may sound silly but I've spent the last like 10 minutes trying to figure out how to change my profile picture... Can anyone help me cause I feel like I've tried everything but obviously not.
    I've got you! So, at the top right next to Welcome, Lux and My Profile is a "Settings" button. Hit that, and it'll load a page that has a sidebar on the left. Under the "My Settings" category on the sidebar is "Edit Profile Picture." That should get you to where you need to go!

head ranger / expert curator / ace chronicler
    urpg stats
    / national park stats / deviantart

Administrator

Welcome welcome, @Lux! Glad to have you here on PXR with us! Eevee is pretty adorable. My favorite is Pikachu! :D

If you ever have any questions or just wanna chat. Feel free to send me a message and I'll be happy to help you. Hope you have fun here!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

@K'sariya Thank you sooooo much! It was driving me nuts, I knew it would end up being simple but it's that kind of stuff that's over looked most often. Thanks again!

@Chakramaster Thanks, nice to be here with all the pokémon lovers! It's alright, Eevee can't be everyones favourite and I won't hold it against you. Plus, who can say anything bad about the cute little electric mouse!!
    I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer (: I'm sure I'll like it here.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    @Chakramaster Thanks, nice to be here with all the pokémon lovers! It's alright, Eevee can't be everyones favourite and I won't hold it against you. Plus, who can say anything bad about the cute little electric mouse!!
    I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer (: I'm sure I'll like it here.
    Yeah everyone has their own preference. Plus Eevee is no technically like Pokemon's 2nd official mascot because of Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee!

Yup yup! We're here to have fun and help if you have any questions. We even have some fun events from time to time. Our PXFIRE event is almost over now, but there's always more to follow in the coming weeks! Keep a lookout for them! If you'd like feel free to join these events!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hi Hi welcome welcome! Enjoy your time on PXR!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire