Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to PXR, @Mimikyu! :D Always great to see a new face...or two. ;) Hope you enjoy PXR; it's a great community and we're all pretty friendly. ^w^

Thank you all :).

@Blaquaza: I saw only a few episodes of the anime, cause I don't like the draw of it Besides... why does Team Rocket have a Mimikyu? Damn it. They don't deserve such a great powerful Pokémon after all.
    @Cleobel: The pink ones, hehe.

3. This post has been liked by:

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Welcome to PXR! I hope you have a great time. Read a few articles on our site and just post a lot!

Personally I am a fan of Mimikyu. I am surprise that name hasn't been take here.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

I'm surprised too, that the name isn't taken here. It's a cool one in my eyes By the way: My plush Mimikyu arrived yesterday and I take a selfie with it. Wanna see it? So look on Instagram, if you have it. My name there is endless.night.mimikyu.

Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Feel free if you want. Though make sure you put a spoiler tag so it doesn't make your post look so big. Or can it be linked?

By Neo Emolga

@MC Elesa: Sorry, but I don't understand, what you mean correctly. I write my posts always with my mobile phone. Maybe there is the mistake?

Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

It is fine. Don't worry about it!

By Neo Emolga