Thread: Crying

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Crying

Do you cry easily? Are you one to never cry?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I think I cry easily but I don't cry very often. I mostly cry when I'm angry/frustrated, which is annoying! xD
    GCEA

i cry a lot. probably a little too much.

I cry when I see something cute (mostly baby animals), or when something overwhelms me with emotions. Sometimes cry from stress, or when I'm really excited about something. XD I cry a lot. But by that I mean mostly like wet eyes. I cried this morning because I watched some really moving animations from a series I'm really into, but the tears didn't leave my eyes. xD Like, tearing up.

Administrator

Mostly when it’s something that I can connect with. Something that’s meant a lot to me or has grown with me over many years. That and powerful music overwhelming with emotions xD. It doesn’t happen all too incredibly often, but it hits sometimes haha.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    I cried last night watching Return of the Jedi during the part when one Ewok gets killed and his friend is trying to wake him up but can't :(
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I don't usually go wailing and bawling, but every now and then something hits me emotionally and I get the sniffles and I find it hard to talk. Movies and music tend to do it.

For example, the ending to the movie Big Fish. No spoilers, but if you've never seen it, I highly recommend it. The ending will not be what you expect and most likely it will catch you unprepared. The movie Children of Men is another really hard movie to go through. Again, no spoilers, but there are a lot of gut-wrenching moments in it.

Some songs do it to me as well. The one song that really gets in deep is The Day by Moby. The lyrics remind me all too much about when my mom was dying from cancer in the hospital and the painful heartaches my family had to go through during all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Torchic View Post
    I cried last night watching Return of the Jedi during the part when one Ewok gets killed and his friend is trying to wake him up but can't :(
    That gets me every. Time. ;~;

@Neo Emolga I definitely get it with music, too. The first Pokemon theme song actually makes me really emotional. xD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I don't usually go wailing and bawling, but every now and then something hits me emotionally and I get the sniffles and I find it hard to talk. Movies and music tend to do it.

For example, the ending to the movie Big Fish. No spoilers, but if you've never seen it, I highly recommend it. The ending will not be what you expect and most likely it will catch you unprepared. The movie Children of Men is another really hard movie to go through. Again, no spoilers, but there are a lot of gut-wrenching moments in it.

Some songs do it to me as well. The one song that really gets in deep is The Day by Moby. The lyrics remind me all too much about when my mom was dying from cancer in the hospital and the painful heartaches my family had to go through during all that.
    Yeah songs and certain scenes in movies can totally do it easily. A certain tune may play and...well it brings back them memories.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..