Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sounds You Hate

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Sounds You Hate

Are there certain sounds that you can't stand? Sounds that make you physically cringe?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Styrofoam. My hearing has always been super sensitive. So touching much less hearing the squeaking sound it makes just makes me cringe. I just hate it even as useful as it may be xD.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Lately babies crying has kind of gotten to me. I used to be okay with it because it didn't happen all that often, but now it seems like every time I go to a restaurant or public place, bam, there's a kid screaming and it sounds like a pterodactyl getting disemboweled. The part where it annoys me is okay, sure, babies cry and it's naturally to be expected, but hey, parents, please do something about it because everyone can hear it.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Lately babies crying has kind of gotten to me. I used to be okay with it because it didn't happen all that often, but now it seems like every time I go to a restaurant or public place, bam, there's a kid screaming and it sounds like a pterodactyl getting disemboweled. The part where it annoys me is okay, sure, babies cry and it's naturally to be expected, but hey, parents, please do something about it because everyone can hear it.
    I agree with this. XD

For me, it's basically any loud noise. I have super sensitive hearing so things that sound fine to most people are just painful to me.

Senior Moderator

I second the "raptor scream" of kids and add the Emergency Broadcast System noise. (those of you in the US and countries with something similar will know what I mean)

All the announcer has to say is "This is a test..." or "The following is a test..." and I am scrambling for something to tune out that noise!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Heavy bass. Heavy bass and low frequency sounds from stereos and whatnot bother me a lot (not when I am listening to bassy things myself with like bass headphones, but when I hear and feel it vibrate through the air openly and through my body from someone/somewhere else). More than just a little, it causes me almost pain and extreme irritation. Pulses into my head and through me and I can't just "hurr wear earplugs". It is ineffective. I have had to leave my own home and find somewhere else to go with hopes such noise is gone by the time I get back, more than once. Doesn't help that the bulk of today's music is thumpy jungle beats either. I often wish I lived off in the woods cause of this ****, hah.

Really can't stand it, wish people would be more respectful of it and not pollute the general area just because they want some music.

Senior Moderator

My voice, i hate it.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

i really hate the squeaking noise packing peanuts and styrofoam makes

I have a problem with heavy bass music. I get really nauseous and my heart is just like whelp, ***** you. So I can't go to clubs and events like that because it is just not good for me.

ALs screaming babies. The worst sound in the world

@Amewsing's voice. I hate it.

11. This post has been liked by:

AD