Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokeball x4
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 0 (+1)

*I didn't use the calculator for this, so let's see if I got it right.*

Neith’s last opponent sent out a strange otter thing. It looked vaguely familiar. Was it native to Kalos? It wasn’t a common pokemon there at least.

No idea on the typing for this one. So the first round is research. “Go Starly!”

“Umm, use Quick attack!” Starlys learn that early, right?
    The Starly just hovered there, giving the impression that if it had arms, it would have folded them. It most certainly wasn’t going to listen to Neith.

The other trainer scoffed. “Your pokemon don’t even listen to you? This will bee easy. Use Water gun!”
    The otter pokemon shot out a jet of water. Water type moves. Good, now I know not to send out Fennel.

The Starly let out a low growl of anger, then flew at the pokemon, dating around with speed. Yep, it definitely knows Quick Attack.
    After a couple of swoops,the opponent caught on, aiming a blast of Water into the Starly’s flight path. Though it didn’t have much fore behind it, the water weighed down the Starly’s wings, slowing the bird pokemon as they fell to the ground, where they were an easy target for a second Water Gun.

Attacker: Starly
    Opponents: Wooper
    Attacker's Point Value: 5
    Opponent's Point Value: 43
    Bonuses: -13 (Flying>Ground)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 25

Right, So it’s a water type. Esc should be able to handle this.

“Ok Esc, you’ve got the advantage. Get in close and hit it with a Tackle!”

Esc nodded then changed in, ramming into the opposing pokemon with such force the otter-like creature went flying nearly 20 feet through the air, slamming hard into the ground. For a moment, Neith though she had won, until the ground began the shake. Cracks spread out from where the other pokemon had crashed, until the ground beneath Escutcheon fell away, toppling the Turtwig, who was then blindsided by a blast of mud from the bruised but still standing opponent.

Attacker: Escutcheon the Turtwig
    Opponent's Point Value: 25
    Bonuses: -16 (-9 Grass>Water, -7 Grass>Ground)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 4

Those were ground type moves. Wait. Water and Ground. Just like Quagsire. This must be is it’s unevolved form, Wooper!
    Well, at least she knew what she was facing. Unfortunately it was a bit late.
    “You’re my last hope Fennel. That Wooper’s got an advantage, but it’s on it’s last legs. One more hit should do it.”

Fennel dodged left and right, ducking and weaving between the mud and water shot from the Wooper, but couldn’t get close to her opponent, and each time she used Ember, it was blocked buy a Water Gun. Eventually, Neith saw the Wooper change it’s stance. It’s going to use Earthquake.
    “Fennel, quick! Jump as high as you can and use Ember!”
    As the ground began the shake, Fennel leaped into the air, stumbling only slightly before avoiding the brunt of the move. At the apex, she unleaded a barrage of flames at the unsuspecting Wooper, who finally succumbed, falling to the ground unconscious.

Attacker: Fennel the Fennekin
    Opponent's Point Value: 4
    Bonuses: N/A
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 1
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0

Neith punched the air as her opponent stared in disbelief. She’d done it! Fennel jogged back over to her and grinned as Neith petted her behind her ears. “You were awesome, Fennel!” She pulled out Escutcheon’s pokeball. “And you two Esc. Time to get you all healed.”

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GM Post @Shruikan

*Congrats, it is all correct!

As you're Pokemon are healed you are presented with the reward for completing all three matches.

Tournament Rewards (Neith)

Weedle Egg
    10 posts to hatch

+10 Points

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokémon: (1/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 5/5
    | Vilne♂ | 8/8
    Items: x4
    Total Posts: 18

When the girl tossed her poké ball, Kinnie was not expecting an enormous sea serpent to appear. It seemed to fare well enough on land, but she hoped that her pokémon still had the advantage of being on land.

Your Pokemon: Vilne the shinx
    Opposing Pokemon: Gyarados
    Your Pokemon's Points: 8
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 24
    Bonuses: (-16 Electric > Water, Electric > Flying)
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 0
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 3

It was a tough battle, but Vilne managed to bring down the gyarados to a weak enough state that Hannig was able to finish it off.

Your Pokemon: Hannig the turtwig
    Opposing Pokemon: Gyarados
    Your Pokemon's Points: 5
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 3
    Bonuses: N/A
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 2
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 0

When the great beast finally fell, Kinnie felt herself panting. It was done. Hannig waddled up to her and leaned against her leg. She smiled a little in return, and both her pokémon were healed by a tournament official.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (1/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 202
    Time: 12pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

@Suicune's Fire

As you win your final battle, with the rest of your team mates cheering you on, your Pokemon are healed and you're given the prize for winning three matches.

Tournament Rewards (Kinnie)

Grubbin Egg
    10 posts to hatch

8 Points battle prize.

Once everyone who participated had received their prizes, and the tournament was over, we continued on, with Jubilife City drawing closer and closer. All of us who participated had won the three battles, and won an egg each as well as prize money. I couldn't help but grin.

"Wait 'til Team Galactic try and screw with us now..."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Eggs:

Grubbin Egg - 10 Posts to Hatch
    Pokémon: (1/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 5/5
    | Vilne♂ | 8/8
    Items: x4
    Total Posts: 19

Kinnie was surprised to receive an egg at the end of the tournament, and she wasn't entirely sure what what it contained. It was mostly grey with a ring of yellow and orange capping the top. She set it down on the ground and used her Pokedex on it, but the machine didn't seem to be capable of reading an unborn pokemon. Instead she tucked it into her backpack, ensuring it was sitting properly and wouldn't be easily crushed.

Item Claim: Pokemon Egg from Tournament
    Cost: Free
    Stats: Sig

Once the others in her group had completed their personal tournaments, they moved on and continued toward their next destination. At this stage Kinnie was wondering what was in her companions' eggs, but there was probably no way to know until they hatched.

As they were walking, Sophie piped up. "Wait 'til Team Galactic try and screw with us now..."

She figured that Sophie had been referring to the fact that many of her teammates' pokemon had evolved after defeating their opponents. She briefly wondered why her own pokemon hadn't evolved, but she didn't know very much about pokemon growth and figured that perhaps hers needed more training. That, she could help with, but perhaps it could wait until they next took a rest.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (0/7), Cornelius(0/7), Fiddle(0/6)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 1/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 4

Item Claim: Growlithe Egg from Tournament
    Name: Renny T
    Cost: Full on civil war ..lol
    Stats: Sig

I explored the new egg. Holding it up to the light. I carefully wrapped it up and placed in it my bag. We had an egg once at home. Mother had brought it home so she could photograph the different stages of the pokemon birth cycle. The photos won her some minor acclaim and she event hosted a galla of many different pokemon births.

Once the others were done it seemed as it was time to move on. Renny had been lucky to catch some footage of the last couple of matches. Neiths match had come down to the wire. However it was Kinnies match that really impressed Renny. He had never seen a gyarados battle before.

He walked up to Kinnie hoping not to interupt her conversation.
    " That match was awesome. I've never seen anything like that. I got some great footage of your battle for my documentary" He said with a smile before politely dropping back to the end of the end line again.

There he noticed the other trainer Tony back there. @AWA1997

"I didnt see you battle. Were you not interested in battling?" He asked

"I dont really care for it much either. I just like seeing what two trainers can come up with. "

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

7. This post has been liked by:

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (5/5)];[Ifrit- Chimchar, Female (5/5)];[Eunomos- Kricketot, Male (0/6)];[Vedfolnir- Starly, Male (0/5)]
    Items: 3 pokeballs

Tony looked over at Renny. “It’s not that I wasn’t interested.” he said. “But I was more interested in seeing everybody else work. I know about my original starter, but not the other pokemon on my team. Not battling gave me a chance to see them in action from a different perspective than if I was in the action. I’d be focusing on strategy down there rather than the pokemon’s actual abilities.” Tony looked down at his pokeballs where the two fainted pokemon were held. “Of course, in hindsight, I should’ve taken one battle so that my team would be fully healed right now.”

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (7/7), Cornelius(7/7), Fiddle(6/6)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 2/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs

"I can relate to that, its why I recorded my battles and a couple of the others. If you do want me to record your battle I can show you the footage. Ive heard studying it could help. Where Im from they have pokemon contests which is almost more interesting to me." Renny said

Arnny his Teddiursa followed behind.
    "Ursa?" She said

Renny looked
    "Oh sorry, where are my mannors. Im Renny and this us Arnny she is my film partner. She wanted me to say hi and introduce myself. I think my mom taught her the wrong things." He said with a little chuckle

"Where are you originally from?"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (5/5)];[Ifrit- Chimchar, Female (5/5)];[Eunomos- Kricketot, Male (0/6)];[Vedfolnir- Starly, Male (0/5)]
    Items: 3 pokeballs

Tony smiled. “You don’t have to do that, but it is appreciated.” he said. “I’ll probably just feel things out like I originally planned to from now on.” Renny introduced himself and Tony laughed a bit at how he did so. “Nice to meet you, Renny, and you, too, Arnny. I’m Tony, this is Ifrit, and this is Zuko.” he said, pointing to the monkey on his back and the chicken in his arms. “I’m from Lavaridge Town in Hoenn.”

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (7/7), Cornelius(7/7), Fiddle(6/6)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 3/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs

"I'm from Hau'oli City in Alola," Renny said calling out his starters.

" Val is the water starter from my region." He introduced popplio and then called out Cornelius
    "This is my chimchar, Cornelius."

After seeing the other Chimchar Cornelius jumped out on to Tony to play with Ifrit. Rennys face turned red.
    "I'm sorry. He is still in training"

Renny called Cornelius back over to him. Then he scanned Torchic.
    "A fire burns inside, so it feels very warm to hug. It launches fireballs of 1,800 degrees F."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic