Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@oOOo
    Instinct (5/5) _ Kid (5/5) _ Sniper (5/5) _ Bienie (5/5)
    Egg:
    Spinarak Egg (20 of 22 posts to hatch)
    Items: Pokeballs (2), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Route 203

Matthias wasn't sure how to respond to Rae-rae. No-one had ever given him a nickname. Matthias was all he had ever had. He struggled for an answer before deciding to dodge the question.

"Jut don't call me late for dinner, and we'll be fine." he said, hating gimself a little bit for the lameness of the joke. "Speaking of which..."

He pulled a large box out of his backpack.

"Are you hungry? I have a doggy-bag full of the remains of a most excellent feast in here."

He opened it to show the range of delicacies wrapped up by Mr Davis' servants. "Eat up if you like."

He then looked around the area, worried, and not trusting that the GM ... countryside wouldn't cause extra problems for the party.

"Best we all be on our guard! Last time these portals brought us through, there was at least a half dozen of them opened up. Could be more incoming! The Pokemon seemed pretty riled up too."

Matthias called Kid out of his ball.

"Kid, climb a tree and keep lookout until we are ready to move. You keep aerial surveillance going, Sniper."

He looked at the group. "Anybody got and strange readings from this place? Any clues at all?"

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (6/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (5/5)

Starly ♀ (5/5)

Bidoof ♂ (5/5)

Weedle ♂ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokeball x2
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 27 (+1)

Neith followed the other trainers along the route. As soon as they set out, Neith released Fennel from her ball, returning the Fennekin to her usual spot snuggled inside her trainer's jacket.

By the time they arrived, the wormhole was gone, but it had left behind another trainer. One that wasn't afraid to speak her mind, Neith noted as Sophie got her up to speed.

Neith heard a cry, An angry looking bug was advancing on Binary, who had apparently intruded on their territory.

Fennel puffed up her chest, then blew out a* burst of flames, hitting the insect square in the chest. And also the grass beneath their feet.
    Neith panicked for a moment, afraid she'd set the whole field alight, but the fire was* quickly quenched by a wet zubat falling from the sky. Neith was confused for a moment, before realising that it was mearly Renny clearing the way for his own capture. Oh, right! The capture. Neith picked out on of her last pokeballs and tossed it at the slightly smouldering bug pokemon.

Attacker: Fennel the Fennekin
    Opponents: Kricketot
    Attacker's Point Value: 6
    Opponent's Point Value: 6
    Bonuses: -1 (Fire>Bug)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 1
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0

Pokémon using: Fennel
    Pokémon trying to catch: Kricketot
    Point Requirement: 3
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Item Effects: None
    Points On Hand: 29
    Points After: 26

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Cato (7/7)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: 1 (-1 = 0) Pokeball

(OOC: Time to play some catch up)

Amy gently pushed the offered Poketch away from her. "Look, I appreciate you fetching it out of the trash. That was very thoughtful of you. But I just don't trust Dash enough to trust anything he's made. I trust your judgement most of the time, Sophie, but this is one of the times where I have to disagree. If he wanted me to trust him, he should've spoken with me in person instead of sticking me in some battle simulator that was rigged for me to lose from the start. I might've been a bit more amicable then. I'll stick with the group for now, but for now my mind is set."

Collecting her things and her pokemon, Amy followed behind the group until they reached the new comer. And to put it quite frankly, Amy's first impression of her was not good at all. Amy frowned as she watched the girl chew out Sophie, Matthias, and the others. Wow, she knew it was a stressful and disorienting situation and that stranger danger was a thing but if someone is offering to help shouldn't you take it? Amy paused at the thought. Perhaps that's what Dash was trying to do but Amy still couldn't shake her suspicions of him. Perhaps she was just being paranoid, as he said, but she'd like to see him have technology turned against him by someone who nearly destroyed the world and then not act with suspicions to technology. The only reason she had an X-Transceiver now was because Theresa's team ran regular inspections of the company to ensure the data isn't be collected or monitored.

Amy was about to step in when Sophie seemed to handle the situation. Good on her. Any more sassy remarks though and she would teach this Palilia some manners. At least Renny was actually behaving for once. The enemy of my enemy or something like that she supposed. As she watched the exchange, she heard the flapping of wings and glanced up to see a zubat circling overhead. Poison/flying, and a somewhat reliable battler. Could be useful.

Pokémon using: Starly
    Pokémon trying to catch: Zubat
    Point Requirement: 9
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 1 pokeball
    Points On Hand: 59
    Points After: 50

Watching as the pokeball was whisked away to the PC, Amy contemplated training a bit more. Once she found a suitable spot, she began to train her team a bit.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Hunter the Totodile
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Croconaw
    Evolution Point Requirement: 18
    Points On-Hand: 50
    Points After Evolution: 32

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Martini the Cyndaquil
    Level ups: 2
    Resulting Level: 7
    Points required: 4
    Points on hand: 32
    Points remaining: 28

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Cato the Bidoof
    Level ups: 2
    Resulting Level: 7
    Points required: 4
    Points on hand: 28
    Points remaining: 24

Pokémon You're Evolving: Cordelia the Starly
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Staravia
    Evolution Point Requirement: 16
    Points On-Hand: 24
    Points After Evolution: 8

Amy smiled proudly as she watched both Hunter and Cordelia become consumed with light and evolve. Good, she needed that extra fire power for sure. And Cato and Martini got in some good training too. She'd work with Terry and Karl more next time. Perhaps she could get Terry to evolve too in the future.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 03-01-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Rowlett (5/5) Starly (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: --

Palila nodded at Sophie, seeming a lot less jumpy now "Sure, another pokemon probably isn't a bad idea." She agreed, wondering which one of these kids was Nathan- or if he was somewhere else again. Probably somewhere else, by the sounds of things. She chuckled at Matthias's joke, and let him rummage in his bag for something.

Palila was then approached by another trainer in the group, who introduced herself, her pokemon, and seemed to have nicknames. Nice and easy- despite the awkwardness of not knowing how to shake Hannig's hand.
    "Skinny Kinnie, Gregarious Grotle- eh uh- Hannig" She nodded at them each in turn, and raised an eyebrow at the grey caplet that Kindrea was wearing. "Are you guys from like, some medieval region?"

"Oooh! Fancy foods, dude!" She switched gears quickly when Matthias brought out a packed a lunchbox, and plucked one or two things out with gusto. As much as they warn not to take food from strangers, she'd never come across anyone evil who was legitimately happy to give their food away- so she figured if it was on offer, it was probably worth a try. Matthias was probably an alright guy.
    "Cheers, Sunbeam." It was time to try out some nicknames, and the easiest starting point was his hair.

She was ready to move on (despite not really knowing some of the trainers- they seemed busy and she wasn't going to be pushy about introducing herself) and felt a little bit less cold while messily munching on some food.

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status:
    Zuko (♂) (5/5)
    Ifrit (♀) (5/5)
    Eunomos (♂) (6/6)
    Vedfolnir (♂) (5/5)
    Wishpoosh (♂) (5/5)
    Thor (♂) (0/8)
    Items: 1 pokeball

Tony approached the new trainer now that she seemed more relaxed with the situation. "Hello, I'm Tony Joy." he said, holding out his hand to shake Pali's. "I'm technically the group's doctor." he added strongly stressing the word 'technically' since he had no real experience with that. "Speaking of which, you're not hurt, are you?"

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokémon: (5/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 18/18
    | Vilne♂ | 8/8
    | Fiona♀ | 5/5
    | Guinness♂ | 18/18
    | [no name]♀ | 5/5
    | [no name]♂ | 6/6
    Items: x1,
    Total Posts: 34

Kinnie frowned lightly at the girl's response. "S...sk...inny Kinnie?" she questioned, taking a moment before glancing down at her body.

"Tot!" Hannig blurted, turning and lumbering up to Kinnie's side. Her attention shifted to him, and then to Matthias as he offered the new girl some food he took from Dash Corp. Tony then approached. Kinnie hadn't really had discourse with Tony yet.

"Hello, I'm Tony Joy. I'm technically the group's doctor," he remarked to the new girl. "Speaking of which, you're not hurt, are you?"

"Do you just heal humans?" Kinnie interjected. "Or pokémon, too? If Hannig gets injured in combat, can you heal him like those nurses in Pokémon Centres?"

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status:
    Zuko (♂) (5/5)
    Ifrit (♀) (5/5)
    Eunomos (♂) (6/6)
    Vedfolnir (♂) (5/5)
    Wishpoosh (♂) (5/5)
    Thor (♂) (0/8)
    Items: 1 pokeball

Tony looked at Kinnie. “I mean, helping pokemon is probably pretty similar to helping people, but I can’t say one way or another because I’ve never tried.” he said. “That being said, the only person I’ve really helped without my mother, the nurse who runs the Pokemon Center in my home town, watching over me is my younger sister. I think I only have this job because the Joy name is synonymous with Pokemon Centers, apparently even across multiple universes.”

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Rowlett (5/5) Starly (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: --

Palila quickly transferred the food from her hands into her mouth, wiped a hand on the side of her pants, and shook Tony's hand.
    "Tony Joy, huh. I'm not hurt." She echoed, looking him up and down. He explained his background with pokecentres and a little bit about his family.
    "Why no pink hair?" She blurted out bluntly, staring at his mostly-brown mop. "You adopted or somethin'?"
    An absolute lack of tact, but also, he was the first person who had talked about his family, and she was actually interested. Healing pokemon and people wasn't really up her alley- she preferred that they simply didn't get hurt in the first place.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Cato (7/7)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

Amy noticed Kinnie and Tony talked and decided to slide over to see what was up. Doing her best to kind ignore the new girl, she listened to Tony's explanation of the Joy surname. She nodded and said, "Yeah I figured he was a trained nurse just based on the name, even if the hair color doesn't match. I figure it's genetics or something. I wonder if there's a version of you in my universe that is related to any of the Joys in the Pokemon Centers in Kalos." Amy pat Tony's shoulder and added, "I'm sure you'll do fine though. You've had training. And if you freeze up I have some basic training too. Perk of living with a police officer. Don't worry we're a team. We'll support each other."

Amy turned to Kinnie and her grotle and smiled. "Congrats on the evolution. It's good to have a strong team. Grotle are fairly sturdy pokemon. They can take a lot of hits." Amy adjusted her hold on Freya, the little snorunt somewhat squirming in her arms. "What? You want to meet Kinnie?" Freya nodded eagerly. "Alright alright." Amy held out Freya a bit. "This is my new partner pokemon, Freya. I'm helping rehome her for the time being. You can try to pet her but be careul she's a bit shy."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (25/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 1:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

"So you're gonna stick with these guys?" Nathan asked Palila, "Because the Professor would kill me if I gave you one of these Pokemon and you just walked off straight after. And until he finds a lead worthy of my talents, I'm stuck being his delivery boy, so would rather not p*** him off."

As Nathan spoke with Palila, organizing her starter, I stopped, as I heard someone curse from the long grass ahead of us.

"Damn it!" shouted the voice, as a trainer stepped up, seemingly having tripped, and appeared from the grass, "Bonnie get back here!"

Before anyone could ask what was going on, a Pokemon leapt out of the tall grass with a mischievous grin on its face, before running back in as the trainer attempted to spot it.

Credit

The trainer notices the group, and seeming exasperated, speaks out.

"Hey, mind giving me a hand?" she says, "She enjoys me chasing her, but chooses the worst times to run..."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:45 AM.