Terry (7/7)
[Piplup, Male]
Karl (4/10)
[Kricketot, Male]
Martini (5/7)
[Cyndaquil, Female]
Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
Items: x5 Pokeballs

((Bunnying done with Jacob's permission)

Angry did not begin to describe what Amy was feeling at that moment. She was going to let the girlfriend comment go until she saw Sophie intervene only to get snapped at by this insufferable little piece of crap. Her expression shifting into a hard frown, Amy looked at Drake and said, "Excuse me for one more second." Swiftly spinning around, Amy began to take off after Paulila. Given she was a couple inches taller and she was used to running drills with Theresa, Amy figured she could catch the twerp in no time. But twas not to be be.

Sophie grabbed Amy's arm and stopped her. Amy glanced down at Sophie. "Leave the miserable b***h..." Sophie muttered loud enough for only Amy to hear, "She's not worth your time."

Amy looked back in Paulila's direction and huffed angrily. "Fine, let her die out there on her own." Amy pulled her arm away from Sophie and took a deep breath. "I have to get back to Theresa. And you're not my type anyway." Walking back to Drake, she sighed. "Well now that the annoyance is gone, thanks. My girlfriend's a police officer so she taught me some self defense stuff in case she's not around to protect me. I've learned to be light on feet as a result." Amy tapped her chin. "As for the portals... yeah there's other pokemon known to warp space and time, like Celebi, for example."