Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (4/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (5/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

((Bunnying done with Jacob's permission)

Angry did not begin to describe what Amy was feeling at that moment. She was going to let the girlfriend comment go until she saw Sophie intervene only to get snapped at by this insufferable little piece of crap. Her expression shifting into a hard frown, Amy looked at Drake and said, "Excuse me for one more second." Swiftly spinning around, Amy began to take off after Paulila. Given she was a couple inches taller and she was used to running drills with Theresa, Amy figured she could catch the twerp in no time. But twas not to be be.

Sophie grabbed Amy's arm and stopped her. Amy glanced down at Sophie. "Leave the miserable b***h..." Sophie muttered loud enough for only Amy to hear, "She's not worth your time."

Amy looked back in Paulila's direction and huffed angrily. "Fine, let her die out there on her own." Amy pulled her arm away from Sophie and took a deep breath. "I have to get back to Theresa. And you're not my type anyway." Walking back to Drake, she sighed. "Well now that the annoyance is gone, thanks. My girlfriend's a police officer so she taught me some self defense stuff in case she's not around to protect me. I've learned to be light on feet as a result." Amy tapped her chin. "As for the portals... yeah there's other pokemon known to warp space and time, like Celebi, for example."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(14/14), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 29/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

Matthias made a very good point. The device could be used for tracking but it could be used to distract anyone who was tracking them. However, it was hard to know when a maneuver like that could be useful.

"That is a very good observation, Matthias," Renny said surprised

" I think I underestimated you but I am starting to see your value." He said as a compliment.

" What you said gave me an idea that seems so basic I'm not sure how I missed it. Next time that tool Type: Null trainer Nathan blocks me Ill has Delta fly the camera over to the scene. Ill set that in motion before he'll get a chance to do that." Renny said looking around so only Matthias herd. It also could be useful for some really nice sweeping shots and long distance shots. Delta will just need to be trained how to maneuver safely with it." he continued

He paused for a moment now speaking loud.
    " If a device could be used to track us. Couldn't it also be used to track anyone tracking us??" Renny wasn't sure if that was a thing but it made sense the signal could be tracked both ways. Or better yet, maybe they work like cell phones. Couldn't we just remove the sim card and they would assume its still us? again I have no idea if these things even work like my old cell phone." He shrugged exploring the device a little more.

His attention turned to the front of the line where a trainer he had never seen before started acting up. Parks grabbed the girls arm to stop her.
    "Is that new person?" He said to himself.

"She seems as aggressive as Parks is. For people who want our help, they seem to wish death upon us pretty quick if we don't do exactly what they say," he said shaking his head at the continued aggression.

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake frowned.
    " I don't know you very well and you seem like a caring, smart, strong person. You shouldn't let people get a rise out of you." He said

" It seems like you've been through to much for the words of someone who doesn't seem like a friend of yours to piss you off." Drake continued

" Maybe she just has social anxiety. Maybe she only knows how to relate to others like this." He said

" Pokemon are easier to understand sometimes." He joked nervously

" Celebi ?" He said in response to Amy comment about what other pokemon could do it.

"That one controls time right? Is that different from Dialga? Maybe Celebi controls its time and Dialga control all time." Drake reached over Grookey.

" Do you ever sketch? I keep a sketch of legends I've seen." He smiled

The book was mostly empty. However, there had been a picture of Xerneas.
    "I couldn't believe I saw anything like that before. I was in the forest looking for berries to pick to cultivate for my next pokeblocks when this majestic creature appeared just in the distance. She had to notice me. For a moment everything was still like time slowed down. Xerneas antlers pulsed different colors almost to the tune of a heartbeat." He said looking at the picture.

"I also got other sketches mixed with baking tips. Mostly it's just different berries and recipes I could try. I like to keep a visual log of all the berries I have seen so I remember what traits they have. Even with the field guide my mom got me I still like keeping notes. Do you have any fun hobbies ?"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (0/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Cato (7/7)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (4/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (5/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

"Heh, you flatter me, Drake. Unfortunately, the reason my girlfriend's nickname for me is Wildfire doesn't just have to do with the color of my hair. I have quite the nasty temper if you push the right buttons." Amy shrugged a little. "Nicknames and my girlfriend just happen to be two of the hot buttons. My girlfriend's usually pretty good at keeping me calm but since she's not here... well I'm trying to manage on my own and it's a lot harder than I'd like." Amy looked after the new girl. "Part of what irritates me with her is that if she runs around willy nilly it could cause us trouble and prevent me from getting home. I'd much rather her stay far away from the group or actually cooperate with us. Not purposeful cause discourse on sensitive issues."

Amy laughed at the pokemon comment and pat Freya's head. "Don't I know it. Somehow they're much easier to connect with."

Amy thought over the question of Celebi's power, trying to remember if Brent had ever explained the different to her. "I'm not entirely sure but I think that sounds right. I know Celebi isn't as powerful as Dialga since Dialga is supposed to be the deity that controls time."

Amy gazed at Drake's sketchbook in awe. "Yeah a little but I've never seen a legendary. I can't believe you've seen the life giver! I'm a little jealous. My- uh girlfriend is from Kalos so I've heard lots of stories about Xerneas and Yveltal!" Amy held out her sketchbook. "I draw a little but nothing to that scale."

Amy puffed out her chest a little at the mention of hobbies. "Why yes I do! I'm a fashion designer. I make costumes and clothes and have been trying to develop a fashion line for a little while now. Actually the reason I got Hunter as my starter was I rescued him from an illegal leather farm. I'm also a bit of a street racer on the side. Have a motorcycle back home that is a beauty to ride."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (29/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 4:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

I stood there seething at this new girl. Renny was difficult but honestly, I chalked that down to him being a little slow. But honestly I can say very few people measure up to the level of a**hole that this chick seems to achieve so easily. But as I said to Amy, she isn't worth our time. If she needs help, and shows a little respect I will try to help her. But that doesn't mean it's okay to be a narcissistic and s***stirring a**hole.

My ears perked up when Amy talked about her motorbike.

"Really? What do you ride?" I asked, having heard this for the first time, "I got my learners license about a year ago and ride a CBR500RA."

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:48 AM.

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)

Matthias thought about what Rennie said. "Perhaps we could find a way to track whoever tries to track us. But that sounds like highly technical stuff. Way beyond me. I can play the system to get what I want, but I have never been any kind of hacker."

"Yep definitely aggressive. New girl seems to be a bit volatile. But she also seems to have a beef with Sophie. I think we both know how she feels on that count. Still we have had a day to get used to coming through that portal. She has just arrived and is trying to work out what has happened to her. Perhaps we could catch her a break. I am going to try to to catch up with her."

As Matthias hurried past the others he said, "I'll try to get her back. We are all here for a purpose, right? How about we give a new person, who is probably as scared as we were on being sucked through a portal, and hasn't had a day to get used to the idea."

'How the ...shouldn't use that word, Mum wouldn't like it... did I end up being peace maker?' He thought to himself. 'Still might need to use this new girl to get me home safe. Play nice until you get what you want!'

"Hey Palila", he called out, rushing forward. "Do you know anything about caring for newborn Pokemon?"

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(14/14), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (8/8)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 30/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

Renny attention turned to Kinnie. The trainer he had met when this whole mess started. She seemed on edge.

" I wouldn't pay this much mind. If that new trainer attacks the other new trainer it will split this team apart. People are just feeling each other out. The wild pokemon back home do the same thing." He said casually.

Renny looked at the evolved pokemon. He called out his Shinx.
    "Are you good with electric types? If so you could help me train this guy or girl." He paused to think about it.

"Once Shinx is trained the energy out put should be able to power my equipment if its possible to harness the energy that is. "

NPC

Drake Annan

" Your girlfriend is a lucky woman. I can tell bu how you talk about her you care deeply for her. Hopefully this journey doesn't keep you two apart for too long. What did she tell you about the legends. I only know what books told me."

Drake smiled changing the subject
    " A designer by day, biker by night. Ive only ever ridden in the back of one. My ex girlfriend had one and she drove one. I just put on a helmet and held on for life. We dated for a year. She was out of my league though. " he laughed

"Guys who collect berries dont always attract many suiters BUT ! I am hopeful that one day Ill meet someone who at least shares a passion for cooking and experimenting on new combinations with me. " Drake looked ahead

"This seems familiar, I think we're close."
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-16-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Sorry guys, forcing this along because it has been too long.

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (30/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 6pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

The sun was setting as we walked through the main gate into Orebourgh City. Street lights were turning on, as some of the buildings began to turn off lights as businesses closed. Some however remained open. Unfortunately Orebourgh Gym was dark, and the sign out the front stated it closed at 5:30pm, and would reopen at 9am the next morning.

We walked to the Pokemon Center, where we scanned our Trainer Cards in order to book rooms for the night. Palila however hadn't received her trainer card yet, which meant if she wanted to sleep indoors she would have to bunk with someone until we organized a proper trainer card for her. The receptionist at the Pokemon Center mentioned this, however I left her to figure out who she would ask. If she asked me, I wouldn't say no, but after what happened earlier, I wasn't going to offer straight up.

"Doors close here at 11pm." I explained to the group, "Do what you like until then, just be back here before curfew, otherwise it will be a cold night."

Nathan said goodbye to myself and the group before making his way back to Jubilife City.
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:48 AM.

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Rowlett (16/16) Starly (5/5) Piplup (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 4x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila had run ahead of the group for a while, and when she looked back over her shoulder, she noticed that neither the girl who called herself the leader of the group, nor the one who had flicked her in the face had taken off after her.
    "Pfft." She rolled her eyes slowed down a little, back down at a stroll by the time that someone caught up with her.

"Oh, hey Matt." She gave him a nod, but kept more than an arms length away. So far most people seemed to have an agenda of telling her what to do and swearing at her or getting physical when she didn't comply.
    "Nah, I don't know anything about raising baby pokemon." She shrugged at him. "Pokemon training isn't really my thing- My family doesn't do anything special. I'm not trying to be a nutritionist, I'm not in the Joy family, I'm not the daughter of a cop or whatever. I'm sure someone back there knows more." She waved a hand back towards the group, somewhat dismissively.
    "It seems like everyone who went through portals so far is so /special/. You've probably got some interesting history too, or some grand life goal. I don't. I'm just here." She opened up the conversation in case Matthias wanted to talk about himself to fill in the time.
    Still, whether or not he decided to chat with her as they finished walking to the city, Palila was glad for the company.

-------------------------------------

When they arrived at the Pokemon Centre, Palila immediately went to the counter for assistance. She rolled two of her pokeballs accross the benchtop to the always-slightly-familiar staff member working there, and had her whole team healed up nice and quickly. No fuss there. At least the Pokecentres in this universe worked in the same way!
    When it came to scanning trainer cards in order to stay the night, Palila was baffled.
    She did /have/ a trainer card already, since she had begun her journey in Alola by the time she was sucked into the portal. It just... didn't work.
    She scanned it again.
    Trainer not found
    Palila threw her head back in exasperation and wandered to the corner of the room while everyone else scanned in, taking out her sketchpad and doodling some grafitti style art. Sophies announcement about an 11pm curfew stuck in her mind easily, and she wondered how cold this land actually got overnight. Probably pretty cold.

"Kay, I'm off to find warmer threads, dudes." She spoke after Sophie, and headed out the door into town.
    Hopefully some clothing shops were still open, and some places that sold berries or potions (or spraypaint) for cheap.

SM Post

Palila went off in search for some new threads and potentially a place to find some healing supplies. As she walked through the city streets she noticed a street market with many different stands that sold various goods and services.

An eldry woman waved to her from her little stand.
    " Come her child!" She smiled waving her over.

The womans stand was filled with exotic pokeballs

at the same time another stand nearby also tried to get her attention.

" Dont listen to her! We sell the most rare goods here!" the man said.

The option was up to her.

NPC

Drake Annan

Drake checked in the pokemon center to be told that he had a voice mail. He excused himself and walked over the computer. He sat down and watched the video chat from his mother.
    " Hi honey! I hope you are well! I am flying into Virbank City tonight. Ill call you when we land. We have a layover there. I miss you terrible. I know youre to old to be babied but I miss you terribly. I miss have co-poliet." She said with a smile.

"Oh I talked to your father and he said to call him. Also, a friend of mine there has been looking after your Fennekin. Make sure to stop by her house in Orebourgh City. Ill let her know to look out for you. Im sending her address" His mom paused

" Please be safe, call me soon!"
    the mesage ended

Drake smiled pressed the respond button to leave a message.

"Hi mom! Sorry I missed your call. Youre going back to Unova huh? If you can grab me some Magost Berries. Grookey seems to love them (Inside joke. In gcea Magost berries pervent fire weakness) Fly safe mom. Oh its okay if your co-poliet sits in my seat just this time." He smiled

" Ill make sure to call dad tonight. Ill try calling you again tomorrow. Love you!" He smiled hanging up.

Drake wrote down the address.

" Now to find my way around." he said looking around for someone who had a poketech who might be able to use it to find the address.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (1/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (14/18)

Nemesis ♀ (5/5)

Butterscotch ♂ (0/5)

Phalanx ♂ (5/5)

Kricketot ♂ (0/6)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 4 (+1)

"Neith. Like knees, but with a lisp? Neeth?" Neith was a bit taken aback by her response. I guess that’s one way to remember it. The girl said to call her Rae, that she was from Alola, and the bird was a Rowlet. As Neith was still taking it in; she wasn’t used to anyone talking as quickly as her; Rae had reached out for Neith’s beads. “Oh, yeah. They’re from the Unova desert.” Began to explain, but didn’t get much further before Sophie confronted the girl, which ended with Rae running off ahead, after insulting Sophie a bit. Why can’t for once we all just get along?

Eventually the group arrived at Oreburg. Neith checked in with the others, and handed over her pokeballs to the nurse. While she waited, she pulled out the Laptop and started writing. A paper journal was okay, but Neith’s handwriting couldn’t compete with the speed of a word processor.

She saw Rae’s trainer card got declined, and her leave to get some warmer clothes. Neith shut the lid and hurried after her, but she was gone before he could offer any help. Oh well, She’ll be back later. But while she was out, there were a few more things Neith had to take care of.

After a quick trip to the pokemart to restock her supplies, Neith set out back along route 204. Leaving the city boundaries, Neith began heading for a patch of trees where she had seen several Starly earlier.
    Okay, this is my last chance. Neith released Nemesis from the pokeball.
    “I don’t want there to be any more animosity between us. I know you aren’t happy following my orders. I’m not going to force you. If you really want to, you can leave. I wont stop you.”
    Neith held out Nemesis’ pokeball, offering it to the Starly.
    “But I would really like to be your friend. You are one of the strongest pokemon I’ve ever met, and I would like to fight alongside you. I’ve been going about this all wrong.”
    Neith reached into her pocket and pulled out the crumpled berry voucher. “Here, you can have this.”
    Neith got up and began to walk back to Oreburg. Nemesis sat looking at the ticket for a moment, then snatched it up in her beak, pokeball clutched in her talons, and flew after Neith.
    Neith’s heart leaped as the Starly dropped the pokeball back into her bag. “So you’ll stay?” Neith swung her arms around and pulled Nemesis into a tight hug. “I’ll try to understand you better from now on, I promise!”
    Nemesis pecked at her arm, but it lacked the usual force, being more annoyed than hostile.