Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 19 (+1)

Neith looked hurt by Rae’s reaction to Renny leaving. “He wasn’t a creep! And yes, he caused trouble a few times, but he’s saved all of us too, and no-one even tried to understand him…”

She walked in silence for a few moments, as Neith tried to regain her composure. Rae had only seen the bad parts of Renny, so she couldn’t be expected to understand him.

Once they had reached the lobby, Neith turned to Rae.
    “Thank you for the help.” She said sincerely.

Binary looked nearly back to normal. The shape was still slightly off, and the colours weren’t perfect, but from a distance no-one would be able to notice that this wasn’t a run-of-the-mill Porygon.
    The paint was still slightly wet, but it was staying in place enough to allow Binary to walk alongside them.

Then her Poketch vibrated. A new message?

Destroy the id cards? Which ones, the original or the fakes? She started to type out a reply when the news came on.

Neith was stunned. Rowan was arrested? Weapons charges? Why was he developing weapons? Had he been working with the assailant? Or had that guy stolen his weapon from Rowan? Was Rowan the reason William was dead?!

When Matthias chimed up with his “Kalosian” accent it was the last straw.

“The “Camera boy” left! And will you shut it with that ridiculous accent! Not only is it insulting, it’s counterproductive!” Neith snapped, then immediately regretted it.
    “I’m sorry. Your right, we need to get going now. But not all at once. If we leave as this big a group it might draw attention.”

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30) Eevee (25/25)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Jubilife City Pokemon Center
    Time: 9am
    Day: 4
    Date: September 8th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake, Marina, Cody

When Neith began treating Renny like the victim, I forced myself to remain calm. Now wasn't the time. Renny was gone, and right now, that is one of the best things that could have happened to increase our chances of survival.

"Neith is right." I explained, "Leave in groups of two or three, and meet at the northern gate."

I soon left with <Insert character here who decides to tag along with Sophie>, making our way north, trying not to draw attention to ourselves.

"This makes no sense." I said quietly to my companion, "If Rowan was in kahootz with Robocop who has it in for us, and built that weapon, why did he help us in the first place? Why not just have Robocop knock us off at the lake? He knew we came through the wormhole, and Robocop didn't seem to care about killing the Galactic grunts yesterday. He could have just attacked then, and there would have been no link between him and Rowan..."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 07:04 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Apollo (22/22)
    [Spritzee, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x5 Pokeballs, Fresh Water

Amy squinted in annoyance at Matthias when he began to speak in that offensive accent. Was he trying to be funny? Because he just sounded stupid. It seemed her fellow Kalosian native agreed, as Neith was quick to snap at Matthias for it, even if she did follow up with an apology. Amy glared at him and growled, "I'm with Neith. Drop the accent. No one from Kalos actually sounds like that. Prenez-le d'un natif." She turned and followed Sophie out the door, mumbling to herself, "Connard. Oui oui, I live in Lumiose and eat baguettes and gaze at Prism Tower every night because that is all we ever do in Kalos bleh bleh bleh."

Amy sipped her coffee as they walked, listening to Sophie's concerns in silence. She shrugged after Sophie trailed off. "I never got the impression that Rowan was out to get us. He was persuasive but he earned my respect. Like you said, he had many opportunities to take us out if that was the case. I think there's foul play at hand here. It's either a coincidence, he's being framed, or something much deeper going on here that we're not privy too."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

RAE
    Trainer Palila Rae

Team: Dartrix (25/25) Staravia (17/17) Prinlup (25/25) Wingull (25/25) Bibarel (15/15) Oricorio 'Sensu' -shiny (15/15) Eevee -shiny (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon: Chatot
    Posts to hatch egg: Trash Burmy (10/20)
    Items: 8x Pokeballs, 4x Healballs, Water Stone, Pidgeotite, Journal, Sketchpad

Palila realized she hadn't seen Neith angry much before, and when she snapped (both while painting, and when Matthias tried out his new accent) she took a small step back in surprise. It was different to the kind of yelling her mother and brothers did on an everyday basis, her tone seemed to have a bit of a desperate edge to it. She tried to cover the fact that Matthias's new accent had made her giggle at how bad it was.

She nodded at Neith when she said to go in groups, and resolved to try to go with Matthias. Maybe he could lighten the mood by trying out an Alolan accent too?
    "Hey M-- err... whats your name again?" She turned to him, adjusting her glasses "I wanna hear your Alolan one!" Having never been out of her own country, and not living in a place of Alola that had regional visitors, she was very curious about what the rest of the world thought she sounded like.

As the group of three that Palila ended up with (not Sophie and Amy, as they went first) exited the Pokecentre, she tried to surreptitiously dump her pokedex and poketch into a street trash can. Technology hadn't served her well so far, and she had all her pokemon with her anyway. It felt bad to throw out such a cool piece of technology, though.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (6/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (18/18)

Nemesis ♀ (14/14)

Eevee ♂ (25/25)

Phalanx ♂ (5/5)

Shinx ♂ (8/8)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 20 (+1)

Amy and Sophie had gone together, Rae had approached Matthias. The others were pretty much strangers to her.
    Neith was tempted to go alone, but knew that it would be tactically better to travel in groups.

Neith went with whichever group Cody was in. If she didn’t know anyone, then the chances of arguments would be reduced. She needed time to process what had happened, and this world sure as hell wasn’t going to give it to her. Going with the relative stranger would maybe give her time to herself…
    Cody seemed the least likely to strike up a conversation with her on the way.

Plus, out of all the group, she trusted Cody the least. Both the assailant and Team Galactic had both found them mere hours after they met him, and while it was almost certainly a coincidence, part of her felt she should keep an eye on him.

As they walked, Neith kept her head low, looking blankly at the pavement, mind racing.

The attacker had said he was after them because they came through the wormholes. In that case, Fennel and Binary were as much targets as she was, and he had shown that he didn’t have any qualms about killing the pokemon alongside their trainer.
    But what about the others? He’d definitely seen Escutcheon, but had he seen the battle before? Were Nemesis and Butterscotch and the Shinx targets too?
    If she released her pokemon, would they be safe, or would they be hunted down purely for coming into contact with her? How would he know which pokemon came through the wormhole and which were native to this world?
    One thing was for sure, he hadn’t seen Phalanx yet. But he was a baby, barely a day old, and without a family wouldn’t last five seconds in the wild. And if she tried to give him to someone else, there would be a trail leading back to her, and he might become a target too.
    So despite the danger, the safest thing was to keep them all with her. Safety in numbers and everything.
    But in the back of her mind she worried that perhaps she had convinced herself that was true because she didn’t want to leave herself defenceless, and it was purely selfish reasoning putting them in danger.

Another thought. The Shinx had helped battle against the monstrosity yesterday, but still had no name.
    She had been considering multiple names since she caught him, but with the events of the day earlier, one stood out.

She opened the Shinx’s pokeball, allowing the slightly confused pokemon to walk alongside her and the newly painted Binary.
    Wren’s injury was fully healed now, and Neith lifted him into her arms and removed the bandage.
    “You did great yesterday. You were brave and heroic. But you don’t have a name yet, do you? So I’ve been thinking. What do you think of the name Wren?

Wren. The surname of a fictional character from a sci-fi show, and a mythical bird-pokemon from a far off region. She’d vetoed it before because it might get confusing, but now that Renny had left…
    Stay on track. Don’t think too much about Renny yet.

The Shinx smiled and purred lightly, which she took as a yes. Wren it was then.
    “Ok Wren, I’ll need you to go back in your pokeball for now though, so at not to draw too much attention.” The Shinx nodded seriously, then pawed at the ball as Neith lifted it, hitting the return button before his trainer had the chance to do so herself.

Once again she felt guilty. This Shinx had helped her, and all she had done to repay him was putting him in greater danger. She tried to keep her face emotionless as she walked, but her poker face had never been the best, and her lack of experience in that field showed,.

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30) Eevee (25/25)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 204
    Time: 10am
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake, Marina, Cody

We regrouped, and traveled north, trying to not to draw attention to ourselves. People passed us not seeming to notice us thankfully.

After a little while I noticed wild Pokemon nearby.

"Just a thought." I said quietly to the others, "We are trying to blend in as normal trainers, so maybe catching Pokemon or something like that will help?"

@5TailedDemonLizard
    Item: Great Ball (Takes 5 points off cost of Wild Pokemon)
    Cost: Free

@Brettles
    Wild Pokemon Appears

Budew

@Desolate Divine

Youngster Tyler and Lass Samantha would like to battle!
    "Double Battle! Reckon you can take us both?"

@Lychee
    Wild Pokemon Appears

Shinx

@Noblejanobii
    Wild Pokemon Appears

Budew

@Shruikan
    Wild Pokemon Appears

Budew

@Suicune's Fire
    Wild Pokemon Appears

Budew

Note: Pokemon caught currently won't go to the PC, but instead will be unusable partners until the next town.
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-26-2019 at 01:55 PM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Apollo (22/22)
    [Spritzee, Male]
    Martini (14/14)
    [Quilava, Female]
    Temporary Partner: King Leer the Shiny Budew
    Items: x4 Pokeballs, Fresh Water

Amy counted heads quickly as everyone regrouped. Nodding to herself once it was done, she looked over at Sophie. Sure, she'd be down to catch some pokes. Or at least grind. Martini could use the extra EXP. Sending out the Cyndaquil with a yawn, Amy headed out into the grass to train. Martini was able to quickly take down a lot of the wild grass types in the area. Having a fire type along was pretty handy. As Martini took down another Budew, she was consumed in a glow. "Martini!"

Pokémon You're Evolving: Martini the Cyndaquil
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Quilava
    Evolution Point Requirement: 14
    Points On-Hand: 108
    Points After Evolution: 94

Character: Amy Risa
    Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    Level Ups purchased: 2
    Links to Level Up Posts: here
    Stats: Froslass

"Lava!" Martini responded.

Amy bent down and pet the quilava, grinning. "Awesome. You'll be great in the next gym." As she scratched Martini's ears, the grass beside them began to rustle. Martini went on alert. She let out a low growl, the fur along her spine spiking up and smoking as she prepared to ignite her flames. Amy quickly stopped her by putting a hand on her back. "Whoa whoa, I want to catch this one." Taking out a pokeball, Amy drew closer carefully. Did her eyes deceive her? No... no this was real! A shiny budew!! Oh she couldn't wait to show this off to her dad. Roserade was his favorite pokemon after all. Once she got close enough, Amy threw the pokeball at the Budew.

Pokémon using: Quilava
    Pokémon trying to catch: Budew
    Point Requirement: 12
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Points On Hand: 98
    Points After: 86

Picking up the pokeball, Amy fist pumped a little in excitement. She noticed it didn't vanish right away though. Something to do with their PC situation maybe? Amy hoped Karl and the others were alright in the PC. Returning Martini to her pokeball, Amy went to rejoin the main group.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

RAE
    Trainer Palila Rae

Team: Dartrix (25/25) Staravia (17/17) Prinlup (25/25) Wingull (25/25) Oricorio 'Sensu' -shiny (15/15) Eevee -shiny (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon: Chatot
    Posts to hatch egg: Trash Burmy (11/20)
    Items: 7x Pokeballs, 4x Healballs, Water Stone, Pidgeotite, Journal, Sketchpad, Locked pokeball with Shinx (0/8)

Palila stayed with her smaller group until the edge of the city, where she found herself dismaying that Sophie and Amy had waited for everyone to catch up. She hadn't had much sleep, she was sore from running yesterday, hungry, and missing her friends and family. It was not a good morning. At all.
    "Oh sure yeah lets blend in as normal trainers" She muttered sarcastically to herself when Sophie suggested it.
    "And why not also defeat the gyms and elite four too, like the original plan that the stupid Professor gave us. Ooo I'm Sophie~ I'm a useless leader~" She mumbled darkly to nobody in particular, staying towards the back of the group.
    It was like a dark cloud had come to rest over Palila, and there was no getting out of it.

As a shinx slunk out of the bushes towards her, she pushed her glasses up onto her face, annoyed at having chosen to wear them.
    "Stupid Shinx. Get in the stupid ball." She threw the ball as hard as she could at the Shinx, gritting her teeth and growling. Throwing something really hard was a good way to let out some anger.
    The shinx backed up in fear and surprise, and copped the Pokeball on the leg, squealing.

Pokémon using: None
    Pokémon trying to catch: Shinx
    Point Requirement: 8
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 1x Pokeball
    Points On Hand: 45
    Points After: 37

As the ball trembled, Palila approached it, picking it up. As soon as she touched it, it locked in fear. Except... except it was completely locked. The button on the Pokeball had been pushed in completely and would not allow for any pressing.
    "Stupid faulty pokeball." Palila grumbled, shoving the pokeball into her pocket and continuing down the path.

Name: Matthias Grand (Jean-Eric Nombre)
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo ******
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11) _ Static (8/8)
    Items: Pokeballs (11), Premier ball (1), Revive (1), Dawn stone (1)
    Current Location: Oreburgh City

Matthias followed after Palila and made their way through the city, trying out various accents on the way.

Once they were outside the city Matthias tried to settle into incognito trainer mode.

That meant catching Pokemon. He saw some long grass along the side of the road and started stomping through it trying to stir up some Pokemon.
    As he stomped on one piece of grass he heard a growl.

A surprisingly gruff voice said "Bud you!"

Matthias looked at the innocent looking grass pokemon. "What did you say?" he said to the Pokemon.

The Budew used one of it's vines to flip Matthias off. "Bud You!" it repeated menacingly.

"Yeah well Bud you, too!" Matthias replied, pulling out a Pokeball.

Pokémon using: None
    Pokémon trying to catch: Budew
    Point Requirement: 12
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 1x Pokeball
    Points On Hand: 36
    Points After: 24

"What a rude Pokemon!", Matthias said, as he pocketed the Pokeball. "I like him!"

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 204
    Time: 10am

When I was challenged to a battle, it was the last thing I wanted. I was injured, exhausted and scared, but turning down a battle wasn't the trainer way, and not battling might attract unwanted attention. Besides, I had hardly battled since getting here, and could use practice. Especially with new Pokemon.

"Sure, I can take the pair of you..."

I remembered my dads first lesson for battling.

Don't show your hand first.

His reasoning was that most trainers are so keen to show off their Pokemon, they will send theirs out first, giving themselves a disadvantage, because I can choose my Pokemon based off of that. Sure enough, I was right.

The first Pokemon that were let out were a Gyarados and Staravia. The pair of them both seemed more powerful than most of my Pokemon, but had one glaring weakness.

This will be easy. I sent out Arc and the currently unnamed Eevee I had just received from Dash. Whilst Enigma would probably be the strongest of the Pokemon I currently have, he is also unpredictable and not as tame as I would like, so held back.

Opponent: Gyarados
    Attacker: Eevee
    Opponent's Points: 25
    Attacker's Points: 25
    Bonuses: (-18 to Eevee Evolution Bonus)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 18
    Attackers Remaining Points: 0

Opponent: Gyarados
    Attacker: Luxio
    Opponent's Points: 18
    Attacker's Points: 15
    Bonuses: (-7 to Luxio, -13 to Gyarados)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0
    Attackers Remaining Points: 3

Opponent: Staravia
    Attacker: Luxio
    Attacker's Points: 3
    Bonuses: (-9 to Staravia)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 13

The opposing Gyarados roared as it entered the field, seeming to be much more intimidating than the Staravia, however in theory should be easier to take down with its double disadvantage to electricity.

"Eevee, do what you can to get their attention, and keep it off Arc." I explained, "Arc stay out of their line of sight, and try and line a shot up on the pair of them."

The two took to the field, as the battle began.

"Eevee, Sand Attack then Take Down!" I shouted. The shiny Eevee, kicked sand into the air, before launching a full assault on the Gyarados, knocking itself full pelt into the large Pokemon, as Arc ran to the other side to remain hidden. Eevee spent the next few moments avoiding attacks from both Gyarados and Staravia, whilst Arc found a better spot.

However the plan had to be rushed, when Gyarados finally landed a hit on Eevee, knocking it across the field. It was now or never.

"Thunder!" I shouted. The Luxio launched a bolt of electricity, hitting both the Gyarados and the Staravia. Gyarados roared in pain, falling to the ground, as Staravia began an attack on the Luxio, soon after landing one too many, knocking out the Luxio.

Opponent: Staravia
    Attacker: Prinplup
    Opponent's Points: 13
    Attacker's Points: 16
    Bonuses: -
    Attackers Remaining Points: 3

Opponent: Roselia
    Attacker: Quilava
    Attacker's Points: 14
    Bonuses: -11 Fire > Grass
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 2

Opponent: Roselia
    Attacker: Prinplup
    Opponent's Points: 2
    Attacker's Points: 3
    Bonuses: -
    Attackers Remaining Points: 1

The opponent sent out a Roselia to replace their Gyarados, as I sent out Emperor and Wolverine.

"Bubble Beam!" I shouted. Emperor began launching a flurry of bubbles into the Staravia, who responded with ariel ace, diving through the bubbles, taking damage, and ramming into the Prinplup. Both were knocked to the ground however only Emperor was able to stand up again.

Wolverine leapt forward, somersaulting into the Roselia, whilst erupting flames from his back. The Roselia screamed in pain, as it attempted to use leech seed, inadvertently tying its burning foe to it. Whilst the damage being done to Roselia was tremendous, the health it was sapping from Wolverine was enough to knock him out, whilst Roselia barely stood, only to be hit by Emperor, who hobbled next to me. My opponents had no more Pokemon, whilst I still had a Starly and Enigma who could battle, even if Emperor was tired. We had won.

Once I returned to the others, and they had finished their captures we continued traveling.

After an hour of mostly awkward silence, I finally spoke up.

"How do you think we will get home?" I asked quietly, "The closest thing to a lead we had, and it was barely even that, was Rowan, but he can't help us now..."