Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    @Brettles

Matthias received the Revive and pocketed the money. Across the hall Tony also emerged from his battle. As the two stood there a nervous assistant ran past.
    " Gosh Dang its back in the building!" he ran past stopping to look at the trainers.

"Have either of you seen a little grown water gremlin!" the frustrated lab assistant said

Just then some boxes flipped over. A fiesty little Bidoof appeared. The little beaver had a strange smile on its face.

The lab assistant pointed.
    "Bidoof! Don't you think about it!"

The bidoof smiled turning towards the leg of a wooden table in the hallway. It then took a bit out of the table which began to wobble! The assistant sighed running over to stop the table from tipping over. He looked back at Matthias and Tony.
    "If one of you can get that little demon. You can take it with you! Just please help me out!"

Wild Pokemon Appears!!

Bidoof (T:Normal)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (9/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (16/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Dash Corp HQ
    Time: 1:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

As Dash left and I made my way back out, now with Enigma in his Pokeball, thinking about what I had just heard. It was strange hearing someone else talk about Legendary Pokemon the way Dad did. And the fact that he knew Dad by name meant one thing definitely. Dad had traveled between worlds. Either he had been here before, or he had been to Dash's world. But Dad had never talked about these Shadow Pokemon. Maybe that was the big thing that happened to him. I remember what Auntie Laura said to me.

“He battles like his life depends on it, because for a long time, it did.”

Either way, Dash was gone, and whilst I wanted to find him and ask more, we had already spent too much time here, and it would take a long time to get the answers I need. I'll take some time to think all of this over, and ask some questions when I see him next.

I walked out of the room and found a Bidoof chewing a table leg, and the receptionist frantically trying to control the situation.

"I was told by Dash that there would be an extra Poketch waiting for me here to give to my team mate?" I asked as I approached the receptionist desk.
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:40 AM.

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@oOOo
    Instinct (5/5) _ Kid (0/5) _ Sniper (0/5) _ Bienie (0/5)
    Egg:
    Spinarak Egg (14 of 22 posts to hatch)
    Items: Pokeballs (4 - 1 = 3), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town

Matthias watched the little Pokemon run around and cause a general nuisance of himself. The Big toothed Pokemon was enjoying himself thoroughly.

He called out Instinct. "Hey Instinct what do you think of this beaver Pokemon. It seems to enjoy breaking and entering. Do you think we could use it on our team."

"Squirtle!" said Instinct with a nod.

"I wonder what type of Pokemon it is!" Matthias said.

Instinct sighed. "Squirtle! squirt squirt squirtle!" She said as she climbed up and rummaged around Matthias' backpack.

She pulled out Matthias' Pokedex. Still in it's original unopened packaging. She opened the Pokedex and pressed the big red button.

*Bidoof. Plump Mouse Pokemon. A comparison revealed that Bidoof's front teeth grow at the same rate as Rattata's.*

"Oh cool, I didn't know it could do that. What else does it say. Hmmm normal type. God at bite attacks, that makes sense. OK lets do it."

"Hey Bidoof! Why don't you come with us. We're going on an adventure to save the world." he said loudly for the assistants to hear.

He then snuck in close and whispered. "Actually, we are looking to rob this whole region blind. You wanna come and do some B N E with us."

"Doof Doof!" the Bidoof said nodding.

"OK then lets get you a brand new Pokeball. Lets go Bienie." (Pronounced B N E).

Pokémon using: Squirtle
    Pokémon trying to catch: Bidoof
    Point Requirement: 5
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Points On Hand: 52
    Points After: 47

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (1/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (5/5)

Starly ♀ (5/5)

Bidoof ♂ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: Weedle 6/10
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokeball x3
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 23 (+1)

Neith’s spirits rose at the receptionists words. A Porygon expert was exactly what she’d been hoping for.
    Neith quickly thanked the receptionist and headed up to the sixth floor. It appeared to be a tech lab like out of a sci-fi show. Neith even had to be scanned before she was allowed in.

Neith was briefly distracted by the multitude of robots that were operating around the lab. Nope, now’s not the time to lose focus.
    However, she couldn’t help but stare as the robots revealed themselves to be controlled by what looked like living orange bolts of electricity. Neith remembered reading about those, they were called Rotom, and could posses electronics if she recalled.

Shortly after the Rotom switched bodies, the Director turned to her. Neith took a deep breath to steady herself, then quickly began talking
    “Hello sir. I have a problem I was hoping you could help with.
    Neith reached into her jacket and withdrew the Porygon. “You see, something’s wrong with Binary’s coding. It started when she glitched out while evolving, and now she can’t use any moves at all.”
    “I did a semi factory reset to get her like this, but tried to keep her personality and memories the same, and now she’s stuck as a Porygon, not even the official Silph Co upgrade works now. I’m worried I might have messed something up but I can’t figure out what.
    “I heard that there was an expert here, so I was hoping you’d know what was wrong?” Neith said hopefully.

Davis "Dash" Thomas

@Shruikan

“I heard that there was an expert here, so I was hoping you’d know what was wrong?” Neith said hopefully.

Neith spoke the head of the I.T department. The tech paused for a moment.
    "We have to run a scan on it, I'm not the expert though." He said with a smile

" I'll take you to him." The tech said leading the Neith down the hall. She was left in an office to wait. 10 minutes passed and finally, the door opened. To her surprise, it was the man she had seen the hologram of.

"Normally I don't handle these kinds of things however, you brought up a very specific pokemon that happens to be my favorite," Dash said

He cleared a table for Porygon and one the pokemon was set. He started to run a scan.

" D2, let's begin the scan. Check for a defective code." Dash said to someone who Neith didn't see at first.

A digital projection soon appeared of a Porygon Z.

*Dash it appears that our friend here picked up some nasty bit of code. It appears the damage was done when the Porygon unit was transferred through the wormhole. That is the only thing I can see that would explain the damage....wait it looks like the damageis more extensive. We are going to need time to study this.* D2

Dash sat down at his desk and began to check through the code.
    " Lets back up the data and then we can transfer the information into a working unit. A temporary unit will need to be used until we have a proper replacement. This armoured unti is just a case. It will be able to move around and respond but it will not be able to battle."

Dash picked up the phone making a short call then turned to Neith
    " If you like we can extract the key data and transfer it into one of our armored units. The process won't take more than a minute. Then D2 and I can use our scans to create a replacement body."
    Last edited by Rival Max; 02-16-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trying to get this back under my control haha

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (9/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (17/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Dash Corp HQ
    Time: 1:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

People were floating in and out of rooms, so when I could see most of them at once, I called out.

"Time to wrap up what you're doing. We still have ground to cover before the day is up." I explained, "Once you're ready to go, come see me."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:41 AM.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (1/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (5/5)

Starly ♀ (5/5)

Bidoof ♂ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: Weedle 6/10
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokeball x3
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 24 (+1)

(OOC: I don’t think there was a description of what the armoured body would look like, but feel free to correct me if I described it wrong.)

Neith was surprised to see Dash himself. She had known from the Poketch colours that he must have liked the pokemon, but she’d never have guess the Porygon expert they’d spoke of would be the owner of the company as a whole.
    After taking a seat, Neith placed Binary on the table, where a projection of a Porygon Z appeared and began to scan Binary.
    I wonder what made him so fond of Porygon? Neith thought as she watched the hologram at work. Did he have a story like mine?

Neith was broken out of her thoughts as the Porygon Z spoke, taking Neith completely by surprise. She’d known that Porygon could communicate, but as far as she knew it was a function added with the second model, and so this was the first time she’d heard one speak.
    It said that going through the Wormhole might have damaged Binary’s code even more. Neith felt a pang of guilt. Bi had tried to stop her, but she’d gone ahead, and now it might have made her condition worse.

Dash suggested transferring Bi into a temporary body while he worked on fixing the damage. Neith hesitated. She couldn’t imagine what it would be like to suddenly have her whole body stripped away, her consciousness placed into a temporary body like the Rotom workers from before… But this was the first real headway that had been made into helping Binary.

“What do you think?” Neith asked the Porygon. Binary enthusiastically nodded in approval. Neith bit her lip slightly, then turned back to Dash. “Okay then, let’s give it a shot.”

Dash was correct, the transfer only took a few minutes, and soon after the Porygon’s eyes closed and the data transfer began, the Armoured core opened its eyes and sat up, moving a bit groggily at first as Bi got used to her new body.
    Physically, the new casing was similar, the most obvious difference being the bolt-metal grey colouring. A few of the sharper edges were smoother on this, but overall, it still looked like an original-gen Porygon.
    As soon as Binary was placed back on the table, the Porygon leaped into Neith’s arms and nuzzled at her neck.
    “What do you think of it?” Neith asked. Binary stretched, twisting around to test their new limits, then nodded happily.
    Facing Dash once more, Neith had to resist the urge to hug him. “You don’t know how much this means to me. Thank you so, so much for your help. And if there’s anything more I can do, just let me know.” Neith bowed and then practically skipped back into the lift, hugging her pokemon tightly.

As Binary landed on her shoulder, Fennel began to stir in her arms. The fox pokemon had fallen asleep while Neith was talking to the receptionist, and now looked panicked at the new shape floating near Neith.
    Taking note of this, Neith gently stroked Fennel between the ears, a spot she’d noticed always calmed the fox pokemon.
    “Don’t be alarmed Fennel, this is just Binary. She looks a little different now, but she’s the same inside.”
    Binary turned and smiled at Fennel, who looked puzzled for a moment, but seemed to accept it without any more trouble.

Upon returning to the 5th floor, Neith saw Sophie calling out to the group about leaving. “As long as our first stop is the Pokemon Center.” She replied, giving Sophie a meaningful look.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (7/7)
    [Totodile, Male]
    Cordelia (7/7)
    [Starly, Female]
    Cato (5/5)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (5/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    [10 of 10 posts to hatch] (*on hold to hatch)
    Items: 2 Pokeballs

(*ooc I've tried this battle combination so many different times, on top of the calculator breaking when using oricorio sensei and mega glalie, that I've deemed this impossible due to the immense frustration that has arisen over the past hour of trying this battle. I'm sure there's some combination that makes it possible but by god I cannot figure it out.)

Spoiler:
    Your Pokemon: Alolan Ninetales
    Opposing Pokemon: Rampardos
    Your Pokemon's Points: 50
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 70
    Bonuses: -13 (Ice > Rock)
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 0
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 33

Your Pokemon: Mega Glalie
    Opposing Pokemon: Rampardos
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 33
    Bonuses: Glaliee: -13 Rampardos: -11
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 15
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 0

Your Pokemon: Mega Glalie
    Opposing Pokemon: Mega Aerodactyl
    Your Pokemon's Points: 15
    Bonuses: Glalie: -7 Aerodactyl: -17
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 45

Your Pokemon: Alolan Ninetales
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 45
    Bonuses: Ninetales: -24 Aerodactyl: -13
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 6

Your Pokemon: Aromatisse
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 6
    Bonuses: Aromatisse: -13
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 31

Your Pokemon: Aromatisse
    Opposing Pokemon: Barbaracle
    Your Pokemon's Points: 31
    Bonuses: n/a
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 39

Your Pokemon: Oricorio
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 39
    Bonuses: Oricorio: -13
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 2

Your Pokemon: Froslass
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 2
    Bonuses: Froslass: -13
    Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 35

Your Pokemon: Froslass
    Opposing Pokemon: Probopass
    Your Pokemon's Points: 35
    Bonuses: Froslass: -20
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 55

Your Pokemon: Chandelure
    Opposing Pokemon: Probopass
    Opposing Pokemon's Points: 55
    Bonuses: Chandelure: -13 Probopass: -15
    Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 3

Amy stared in shock at the screen. 3 HP left. 3 HP!. She took a deep breath. Okay that meant she could try again! Amy restarted the simulator, only to lose again, prompting her to start it over again and again until she eventually reached her frustration's limit. She screamed in anger and delivered a hard kick to the simulator. Stupid machine! Pain rang up her leg as her foot started to throb. No matter. Grabbing her things, Amy turned on her heel and left the simulator. She stormed out the building without a word, taking off the stupid poketch and tossing it into a trashbin as she exited the building.

Amy took a deep breath of the cold air and began to walk through the streets in silence. Gazing down the street, Amy spotted a tattoo parlor. She thought about what she had told Kinnie and decided that might be a good way to relax. Strolling over to it, Amy pushed open the door and stepped inside. Amy blinked a couple times as she recognized the tattoo artist. "Dia?" she asked in shock.

The tattoo artist raised her head and smiled. "That's me! I see my reputation as a great tattoo artist precedes me. What can I help you with today, young lady?"

Amy squinted, unsure how to react to her own girlfriend's sister not seeing to know who she was. Perhaps it had something to do with the whole alternate universe thing. It honestly wasn't the strangest thing she had dealt with thus far so she shrugged it off and proceeded like normal. "I was wondering if I could get a tattoo. A froslass with a white rose?" Amy dug into her bag and pulled out her sketchpad, showing the drawing she had made of it in her free time.

Dia stared at it before nodding a little. "Sure thing, darling. Just sit down and we'll get you set up."

Amy sighed with relief and climbed into the chair as Dia got the equipment ready.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Eggs:

Grubbin Egg (7/10 posts to hatch)
    Pokémon: (3/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 5/5
    | Vilne♂ | 3/8
    | Bidoof♀ | 0/5
    Items: x3
    Total Posts: 26

After Kinnie's failure to complete the simulated battle, messages popped up informing her of the mistakes she made. She felt minor frustration, but tried not to attribute too much thought to her emotion, and instead focused back on the battle. She analysed the feedback displayed by the machine, and tried yet again.

Spoiler:
    (Thanks @Rival Max ;) )

Opponent: Mega Mawile (100/100)
    Challenger: Garchomp (40/40)
    Bonuses: (-23 Ground over Steel)(+11 Fairy over Dragon)(+9 Mega Evo Bonus) = (-2)
    Battle Points: Mawile (100 -2)- Garchomp(40)
    Out Come: M Mawiole (58/100), Garchomp (Fainted)

Opponent: Mega Mawile (58/100)
    Challenger: Krookodile (40/40)
    Bonuses: (-15 Ground over Steel)(+11 Fairy over Dark)(+9 Mega Evo Bonus) = (+6)
    Battle Points: Mawile (58+6)- Krookodile(40)
    Out Come: M Mawiole (24/100), Krookodile (Fainted)

Opponent: Mega Mawile (24/100)
    Challenger: Medicham (40/40)
    Bonuses: (-9 Fighting over Steel)(+11 Fairy over Fighting)(+9 Mega Evo Bonus) = (+11)
    Battle Points: Mawile (24+11)- Medicham(40)
    Out Come: M Mawiole (0/100), Medicham (5/40)

Opponent: Alola Ninetails (50/50)
    Challenger: Medicham (5/40)
    Bonuses: (-13 Fighting over Ice)
    Battle Points: Ninetails (50-13)- Medicham(5)
    Out Come: A Ninetials (32/50), Medicham (Faints)

Opponent: Alola Ninetails (32/50)
    Challenger: Semisage (40/40)
    Bonuses: (+11 Ice over Grass)
    Battle Points: Ninetails (32+11)- Semisage(40)
    Out Come: A Ninetials (3/50), Semisage (Faints)

Opponent: Alola Ninetails (3/50)
    Challenger: Sawsbuck (40/40)
    Bonuses: (+11 Ice over Grass)
    Battle Points: Ninetails (3+11)- Sawsbuck(40)
    Out Come: A Ninetials (0/50), Sawsbuck (26/40)

Opponent: Togekiss (50/50)
    Challenger: Sawsbuck (26/40)
    Bonuses: (+9 Flying over Grass)
    Battle Points: Togekiss (50+9)- Sawsbuck(26)
    Out Come: Togekiss (19/50), Sawsbuck (Faints)

Opponent: Togekiss (19/50)
    Challenger: Tucannon (40/40)
    Bonuses:
    Battle Points: Togekiss (19)- Tucannon(40)
    Out Come: Togekiss (0/50), Tucannon (21/40)

It took her a good while, but finally she won the match. She was still rather unsure how battling properly worked, and made the decision to focus more on studying battling techniques. She knew that it would serve her well if she was to continue collecting pokémon to help her in her efforts to return home. Although...she didn't know what she was going to do once she got home. Were her pokémon going to be of any further use to her? Perhaps she could find an adequate place for them, but...perhaps her father wouldn't like that. She considered for a moment, then pushed it from her mind. Now wasn't the time and place for this.

She turned around and listened for any kind of announcement or response to her eventual success. She glanced at the device on her wrist and pushed a random side button while waiting.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(10/10), Fiddle(8/8), Delta (8/8)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 17/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 3

An hour had passed as Renny and his team worked out filming farm up scenes. These kinds of moments were important for team morale. The practice had worked in two ways. It had helped the new pokemon get us to each other and had helped each pokemon train in different ways. Renny noted that the little Starly had gotten fast since she started practicing the ariel moves for the scene. Val water move and jumping was getting better. She was going to need that to make up for the lack of speed with quick thinking and fast deflection. Cornelius was a whole nother story, his wild energy made it hard for him to focus without sprialling off into a ball of energy. Finally the bug type pokemon Fiddle. The more he played the better the music became.

"That's a wrap everyone," Renny announced calling in the pokemon for a chat.

Renny had taken notes on each of their performances. One by one he sat down with them to tell them the director notes he had. After that, he brought them back in to get healed up and rested. He began to get restless waiting. So he started working on editing some footage and working on a new blog.

Level Ups

Spoiler:

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Popplio
    Level ups: 3
    Resulting Level: 10
    Points required: 6
    Points on hand: 85
    Points remaining: 79

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Chimchar
    Resulting Level: 10
    Points on hand: 79
    Points remaining: 73

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Starly
    Resulting Level: 8
    Points on hand: 73
    Points remaining: 67

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Kricketot
    Level ups: 2
    Resulting Level: 8
    Points required: 4
    Points on hand: 67
    Points remaining: 63
    Trainer Card: Teddi in sig

---------------------------------------------------------------
    @Suicune's Fire

After winning the rematch Kinnie waited to see what happened next. The Simulator shut down and went back to normal. Soon after the door opened and Kinnie was greeted by one of the assistants.

"Congratulations! Not many reset the battle but trying new techniques and strategies will serve you in the future. Hopefully, you found this simulator fun. If you had any comments you'd like to share about how we can make this even more helpful that would be great."

5 points for battling

Item unlock
    Item: revive
    Last edited by Rival Max; 02-17-2019 at 06:09 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic