Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

Amy glanced up from her sketchbook when she heard her name be called out. She looked over at Drake and smiled. Closing her sketchbook and standing up, Amy nodded. "Sure, I'd be happy to. May I see the address? Maybe we can make heads or tails of it if both of us mull it over. Two heads are better than one with these kinds of things." Amy picked up Freya and shrugged. "Plus it's more fun being lost with friends anyway."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake smiled
    "Thank Arceus! I might have kept wondering forever."

Grookey handed over the piece of paper and Amy was able to find the location. As they walked towards the address Drake sparked up the conversation.

"I noticed you were drawing. Sorry for taking you from your art. What were you drawing ?"

The two continued for 15 minutes until finding the address of a high raise. There Drake pressed the call button and was rang up to the woman's apartment. The two were greeted by a well-dressed woman red framed glasses. Her apartment was very classy.

" Hi, Hermione!" Drake said giving her a hug

" Hermione, this Amy, Amy this Hermione. She is one of the premiere stylists here in Sinnoh. She is also a judge I believe." He said introducing the two.

"You give me to much credit Drake," she said welcoming the two in.

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Amy. Welcome to my home."

Hermione, was very proper in the way she held herself. Grookey quickly jumped off Drake and on to her shoulder.
    " I was hoping I would see you again Grookey. Your old friend Sobble is going to be happy to see you too!"

"Lizzy come out !" She smiled

Above Amy's head, a lizard appeared. It has been there the whole time. It was using its camouflage. Sobble Jumped down and started to run around with Grookey. As they played Hermione got the pokeball for Drake. He quickly opened up it up calling out Fennekin. Drake was very happy to see his friend.
    "Hey!!!" He smiled lifting her up.

While Drake played with Fennekin. Hermione started up a chat with Amy.
    "If it's not being to forward. I have to say you have an amazing style, young lady. You could be a stylist in the Sinnoh Circut. I would love to check out one of your pokemon. I think all pokemon are wonderful and every once in a while they need to be spoiled." She smiled

Item Unlocked
    Item: Scarf (The color depends on the pokemon you have her work on.)
    Item Effect: Raises pokemon's level by 2 when it is being held)

(After your post makes sure you head back to the pokemon center. For that post you have permission to bunny Drake)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (32/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 7:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

When Renny made the snide comment about Nathan I forced myself to take a breath. I was slightly surprised at his Teddiursa's reaction.

"Your Teddiursa is cute. They're native to my home region, but not near my home so I hadn't seen one in person before." I said, taking a seat, trying to ease some of the tension, "So tell me about this film you are making."

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:49 AM.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(14/14), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (8/8)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 35/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

" Teddiursa, is native to Johto. I've never been there before. I watched a couple of specials about Burned Tower though. I also enjoy the mythos of the legendary dogs." He said fiddling with his computer.

" The film doesnt really have a set in stone theme. It depends on this journey. I am working on a couple of projects though. Some I can talk about others I cant" He said adjusting his glasses.

" You have made it clear that you do not enjoy my company so if you need something you can cut right to it." He said defensively

" We both like directness I believe."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (33/36)

Basic Info Story Info

"This is the first bit of time I could have to myself in two days. If I really disliked your company, I wouldn't be here." I explained, "I know things are difficult between us in particular, and if we don't come to some sort of agreement or compromise between the two of us, things are only gonna get worse."

I leaned back in my seat a little. Renny wasn't making this easy.

"So, tell me, if we are stuck in this world for the time being, what do you want to do?" I asked, "I'm not trying to trap you, or trick you into saying something to use against you. I just want to understand your point of view."

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

OOC: Umm Kinnie did not go out in search of a battle. She went out in search of food. xD So canonically someone has just stopped her in the middle of the street ahaha.

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokémon: (6/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 18/18
    | Vilne♂ | 15/15
    | Fiona♀ | 15/15
    | Guinness♂ | 18/18
    | Beruga♀ | 15/15
    | Lonroch♀ | 5/5
    Items: x20, x1, x2, x1
    Total Posts: 41

Kinnie wandered through the streets of Oreburgh City. It was dusty, dirty, and she could smell the mines from a distance. She hadn't noticed that she had been travelling back towards the route they had come, and heard a sudden yammering of voices. Kinnie was hungry...but she couldn't help but wonder what was going on in the circle of people. She remained still and brought a hand down at her side, ready to reach for a poké ball if the need arose.

"Which one of you whimps and weaklings dares to challenge the queen of this route?!" a voice boomed, instantly putting Kinnie off.

She tilted her head down a little, waiting for a moment, before beginning to set off. The last thing she wanted was to draw attention to herself. She heard the voice go off again after she had taken only a few steps.

"How about you two? Do you want to mess with the mighty dragon trainer Chibi?!"

It was followed by quiet murmuring, and the person speaking, revealed to be a girl, huffed. Kinnie stopped and looked back, only to see a few of the kids staring at her. There was a beat before the loud pink-haired girl pushed her way through the crowd, nearly stumbling out as she stared straight into Kinnie's eyes. They almost instantly lit up.

"How about you, new girl?"

Kinnie glanced behind her, then looked slowly back to the trainer. "Wh...what?"

The girl sneered. "Do you have the guts to challenge a true master in training?"

"I...I'm just...hungry--"

The girl huffed again and tossed out two poké balls at once, which both released their inhabitants simultaneously. One was a stubby grey-blue and red pokémon with an enormous maw and a fin atop its head, while the other was serpentine with what was either a bulbous mouth or an unfortunate nose, and two fins either side of its head.

Kinnie released a small sigh accompanied by a frown. "Are your ears failing?"

The pink-haired girl began shouting over her. "Stop looking so dumbfounded and battle me!"

Kinnie's shoulders slumped as her eyes narrowed. She picked two poké balls off her belt and pressed the buttons. Lonroch materialised, taking flight instantly, while Beruga appeared on the ground. Both looked ready for the double-battle.

Spoiler:

Opponent: Gible
    Attacker: Lonroch the starly
    Opponent's HP: 25
    Attacker's HP: 5
    Bonus: -11 (Flying > Ground)
    Opponent's remaining points: 9
    Attacker's remaining HP: 0

Opponent: Dratini
    Attacker: Beruga the grubbin
    Opponent's HP: 25
    Attacker's HP: 15
    Bonus: 0
    Opponent's remaining points: 10
    Attacker's remaining HP: 0

Opponent: Gible
    Attacker: Fiona the bibarel
    Opponent's HP: 9
    Attacker's HP: 15
    Bonus: -4 (Water > Ground)
    Opponent's remaining points: 0
    Attacker's remaining HP: 10

Opponent: Dratini
    Attacker: Guinness the larvitar
    Opponent's HP: 15
    Attacker's HP: 18
    Bonus: 0
    Opponent's remaining points: 0
    Attacker's remaining HP: 3

When the battle was done, two of Kinnie's pokémon were unconscious, two were beaten but still conscious, and two had remained in their balls. Fiona waddled past Kinnie and sat beside her, then turned to look at the pink-haired girl. Guinness ran up to his trainer's leg and grabbed onto it, glaring back at the other girl.

Kinnie inhaled deeply. "Right. Well, I accept notes or coins," she informed the girl, holding her arm outstretched.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Cato (7/7)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (9/9)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

Amy and Drake wandered through the city a bit. As requested, she showed Drake a few of her drawings, showing off the life studies as well as the drawings of her own pokemon. "I like to take notes of people's outfits in different regions to inspire my own fashion in the future for when I design new lines."

As they drew closer to the high rise, Amy began to question if they were really going to the right place. But sure enough they went right up to their destination and were greeted at the classy apartment by a very fancy looking lady. It took Amy all of two seconds to recognize her. This was the famed Sinnoh stylist Hermione Peep! Amy had to keep her jaw from hitting the floor. How the heck did Drake know this lady? Amy bowed a little as she was introduced. She entered the apartment and watched as Drake and Hermione along with their pokemon interacted.

Amy perked up when Hermione spoke to her. She blushed a little at the compliment. "O-Oh thank you! I'm trying to get my start as a fashion designer myself. I've studied your work as a stylist for ages. I-I'm actually a huge fan so it would be an honor to have you work on one of my pokemon." Thinking over her party, she nodded to herself. Yeah, this pokemon would be a good one. Taking the pokeball off her belt, Amy sent out Terry. "I think Terry really deserves a bit of spoiling."

Amy watched in amazement as Hermione took Terry and began to work on him. She took mental notes of the care Hermione took in giving the little guy all the spoiling her could want. Haircut, bath, the whole shebang. And she finished it all off with a yellow scarf, a nice contrast to his blue feathers that tied in with the yellow of his beak. Amy was in awe at how easily Hermione was able to make Terry seem so much more beautiful in so little time.

Trainer Name: Amy Risa
    Item: Yellow Scarf
    Cost: N/A
    Stats: Froslass

Taking Terry back, Amy grinned. "Thank you so much, this was an amazing learning experience." She bowed again and sat back down. They chatted for a little while long, Amy taking in every bit of advice she could get from the stylist before she and Drake had to depart.

"Oh look at the time," Drake said, "Amy would should head back before the center closes."

Amy glanced at her watch and sighed. "Man I wish we could stay longer!" she said, "But I appreciate your time, Ms. Peep. Thank you for letting me into your home. I hope I can continue to impress you in the future."

Goodbyes were exchanged and Drake and Amy departed, returning to the Pokemon Center shortly thereafter.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(14/14), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (8/8)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 36/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

Arnny could tell Renny was starting to get upset. His hand was shaking a slight bit. Sophie's presence was making him upset. She nuzzled her trainer to get him to calm down.

"No no no no!" Renny said standing up

"How dear you come over here and pretend you like you give a sh** about me!" Renny said now causing a scene

" You don't what I want or what I'm doing. Every chance you've had you have gotten firmly in my way. Then you tell me I am free. Which is it! Am I free or am I free as long as it works to your rules." Renny was visibly upset

Arnny tugged on his arm. Renny turned to his pokemon.
    " No Arnny!! Shes bad at this. She is a bad leader, a bad person and she shouldn't have been put in charge. Grey Beard lied to us to get us to follow someone that has no right to be in her position!" He yelled

" I don't want to talk to you, I don't want you to pretend we are friends. I am stuck with you and you're not trustworthy. You are a lair who has trapt me and every other person in this group using teamwork to control us. Then even though we are "Free" You send Nathan your dog to chase them down. I am not responsible and you are not my boss. If you and Nathan get in my way again you will need to kill me to stop me. Because I am done being control and bullied by you and him." Renny shouted

His hand was shaking and he was almost in a trance shouting. His vision was blurry and he looked like he might pass out. If it wasn't clear before it was clear now that Renny had something else going on. Arnny quickly moved in to help get him back on track to help stop this anxiety attack. He grabbed his stuff and stormed off before he could even respond or even hear her response.

Renny went straight to his room without saying anything. His face was red with anger and shame. Arnny stayed back however. The little teddiursa wanted to wait to help Renny get the rest of his pokepals back. This was going to be a long night for Renny. In a rage and confusion, Renny also had left his smaller digital camcorder on the chair without realizing it.

-----------------------------------------------------
    @Suicune's Fire

Chibi had been defeated easily in front of her friends.
    "NOOOOOOOO" She called out.

She rolled around in the dirt. Throwing a fit. The whole scene was embarrassing, to say the least.

One of her friends walked over
    "Kid that was a good battle. You should come back and kick her butt again sometime she needs it." She laughed

Item Unlocked
    Item: Great ball (x1)
    Item Effect: take 5 points off the cost of capture

"Also here! This should cover dinner." She said handing over 20 bucks for food.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-19-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (34/36)

Basic Info Story Info

I was silent, and kept my head down when Renny exploded. Whilst one could tell he was slightly different, this showed just how much. I was even more shocked when Renny left and his Teddiursa stayed behind. But he had basically pointed out every insecurity I had about being the leader of this damn group. A few seconds after he was gone, I finally looked up, and noticed the Teddiursa looking at me confused. However I was pulled out of that thought by the sounds of people trying to whisper on the other side of the room. I looked over, and noticed two girls a year or two older than myself look away when the moment I forced eye contact.

"Mind your own f***ing business!" I shouted across the room, as I stood up, looking them dead in the eye.

I looked down at Teddiursa who began to look concerned. Now that I saw what had happened between the pair, it was a bit more obvious that it was a support Pokemon.

I realized I hadn't seen Renny eat whilst we were in the Pokemon Center, and also saw that he left the camcorder on the seat he was on. I walked over and picked it up, before addressing the Teddiursa.

"I will give this to your trainer once he has had a bit of time to himself." I explained, "Are you hungry? I'm heading to my room to have some food, but you're welcome to join me?"

It continued to look at me confused, as I started to make way towards my room, keeping an eye on the Pokemon, as it slowly started to follow.

I stopped by the vending machine to get a couple of cans of soft drink, and a few chocolate bars, before unlocking my room as the Teddiursa looked around curiously. I sat at the desk and unwrapped one of the chocolate bars, giving half to the Pokemon, as well as a can of drink.

"I'm sorry I upset your trainer." I said quietly to the Pokemon as it ate, "I didn't mean to do that, honestly."

The Pokemon was silent, as it looked at the floor, much the same as I was when Renny got upset before.

"Honestly, I hate all this infighting. I hate that I lied about Renny, and I hate that he thinks I am out to get him." I continued, "Fact is, the only thing I want more than to get home is for everyone else here to get home safely, Renny included. And Professor Rowan has made that my responsibility. But outside of what he said, why should anyone listen to me? Everyone seems to just think I'm a kid, even though I'm not much younger than them, and it seems like every time I do something thinking about them, I end up being the villain for it."

"I want to try and get to a point where we can understand each other, because right now I don't." I said quietly, "But if I try talking to him again, it will probably end up the same."

I looked over at the Teddiursa who had finished its half of the chocolate and was trying to not look like it was looking at the other half that was in my hand.

"Go for it." I said, as I passed the other half, before looking down at the camera.

"Do you mind if I use this?" I asked Teddiursa, "Just for a minute?"

The Teddiursa rushed over, and took the camera, which I assumed meant no, however a few moments later, returned it, now powered on and in video mode. Renny must have trained it to work the camera.

"Thanks." I replied, as I placed it on the desk at the opposite end of the room, before pressing record, and making my way back to the bed where I was sitting, and facing it.

"Hey Renny." I began awkwardly, not having much of a plan for this.

"Look, I'm sorry I upset you earlier. It really wasn't what I was trying to do." I explained, "I figure you want your space, so by talking here, you can watch this whenever you feel up for it."

I took a breath, before continuing.

"I know I haven't been the best leader. I won't pretend that I have all this s*** figured out, because really, I don't have a clue. Professor Rowan told me to look out for my team, and I am trying to do that, but with our circumstances as weird and f***ed up as they are, that doesn't always translate properly." I said, "Fact is, I want to get home, and the reason for that is that I have people waiting for me there. Everyone here probably does, yourself included. We have been missing for two days now, and I know my mum is probably worried sick about me, same as your family."

I took another breath.

"I just want to see us all get home safely. My worst fear is that someone gets stuck here, or even gets killed here, and their family never know what happened to them." I continued, "When I asked you to film certain things at Dash Corp, I did that because I thought it could be a trap, and I told everyone what to do hoping it would give us some advantage. The reason I lied when you didn't want to, was because I thought it would be safer for you and for the rest of the group if you were somewhere else. The reason Nathan went after you was because we didn't know what was going to be waiting for us at the wormhole, and it was safer for us to go together, instead of separately. I didn't know if Team Galactic were going to be there, or an angry Pokemon, or something worse."

"I know it may not seem like this, but every decision I am making to lead this group, I am making because I don't want to see anyone get hurt. Sometimes they aren't the best way to deal with things, but it serves the same purpose." I said, "The reason I wanted to talk to you was because I wanted to understand how you see all this, and then figure out a way for us to do our own thing, but making sure we all get home in one piece."

"I still want to talk, but I get that now isn't the right time. So when you feel ready to talk, let me know. I will give you some space until then." I finished, "I guess I will see you tomorrow."

I made my way over to the camera, stopping the recording before handing it, as well as another chocolate and drink for Renny, to the Pokemon, who quickly left, hopefully to return to its trainer.

Once Teddiursa left and I established the door was shut, I grabbed the dark Pokeball Dash gave me and let out Enigma, the Type: Null. It looked around the room, not taking its eyes off me for more than a second. It stood at the opposite side of the room, staring at me, as I unwrapped another chocolate bar, and slid it towards the Pokemon.

Enigma stared at the chocolate, seeming to want it but not wanting to show it. I sat down on the floor with my back resting against the bed, before opening my Poketch and spending the next hour browsing the features of that. I figured that Enigma wasn't going to warm to me quickly, much like most of the team. But if it could become relaxed around me, that would be the first step...

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Rowlett (16/16) Starly (13/13) Piplup (15/15) Wingull (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila looked down from the ceiling at Neith, surprise clear on her face.
    "Oh! Uh, nah, I didn't get any warmer clothes. I got distracted talking to some crazy old lady and then I got worried I wouldn't make it back in time." She tried to shrug it off.
    "It's plenty warm inside at the moment anyway, so I'll get some tomorrow." She explained, then tilted her head slightly as if in realization.
    "You got sucked through a portal too, right? Did everyone else have to buy a bunch of warmer clothes or like, pjamas and undies and swimwear and stuff yesterday?" She looked down at Neiths small bag. "And, like, food and girl-stuff supplies and toiletries and ****?" She flopped backwards with the weight of how many things she would actually need- and didn't have.
    "All my stuff is at my house, Nee, In some other universe!"

"And yeah, my trainer card doesn't work. How does yours? If you can sneak me into a bunk room that'd be real sweet."