Cryptic Scientist Briar Clark
Team:
Partner Pokemon:
Items:

"Well this is very odd! Very interesting indeed!" Briar exclaimed, more to himself than to anyone else. He was not travelling alone, but by now his travelling companions had either learned not to listen to him, or simply couldn't really hear him to begin with. He looked over at his sister, straightening up from the honey tree he was inspecting.
[b]"Would you say that this tree has changed its phenotype due to the strange ritual trainers have of covering it in honey? Or perhaps it has always been happening throughout history, and trainers have simply joined in and added to the honey smell?"[b/] He took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of the tree.
"I wonder if there is a fast tracked evolution of tree type, due to its close proximity with people and pokemon!" He closed his eyes, imagining a snover, except dripping with honey instead of snow.

"It's an amazing tree! I feel like it would definitely help to lure out any previously unseen pokemon- if they liked the sweet sort of smells, or just honey in general. Do you have any local bees? Do you have any blue bees? I've heard that in the valleys of Jhoto, sometimes a green bee can be seen flitting through the forest. Perhaps your region has something like that?" He shot a barrage of questions at the only known local to the area, Nathan, and shot his sister a big excited smile.
"Isn't it amazing to be in such a new and different place? I would thank the pokemon that brought us here, if I could!"