Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 589

Thread: Gotta Catch Em' All: Platinum Version (Open!)

  1. #481
    Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Work Work
    Posts
    294
    Kai (0/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (0/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (0/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Location: Route 203
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    Points: 7
    ----------------------------------

    Marina watched the proceedings with wide eyes. The man looked so strong...And if he took another shot with that arm cannon of his, they were all way too close to get out of it alive. Why was someone trying to kill them anyway?! They were out of place here...It's not like they were a complete threat! Not as long as they didn't release the pokemon that had the virus, anyway...But none of them were crazy enough to do th--

    Marina's eyes widened at William's threat, and she could feel fear rising in her throat, threatening to make her choke up. No, this wasn't how anything was supposed to go. Move, Marina. Be brave...If someone doesn't say something of reason, you'll all be dead.

    "W-wait!" She shouted, running from her position behind the rock and putting her hands up, almost defensively, in front of her as she stood beside William. The warm glow of the barrel almost made her freeze up, but she had to try something. If this man wanted to kill them right away, he would have done so already "I know you want us to leave, but we can't. Please, you have to believe us...Just, don't shoot!"

    Her mouth was going dry, but she had to keep trying. If someone made a wrong move, they could all be vaporized in an instant.

    "We don't know how to leave. If we did, I'm sure most of us would be home by now, don't you t-think?" Her voice broke for a moment, and she felt cold fear working its way up her spine "We don't know how! J-just, put the gun down and we can talk!"
    Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 04-16-2019 at 02:14 PM.


    Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

    Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

  2. #482
    Gym Leader AWA1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Larvitini Cave, Tohjo Falls
    Posts
    1,686
    Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status:
    Zuko (♂) (5/5)
    Ifrit (♀) (5/5)
    Eunomos (♂) (6/6)
    Vedfolnir (♂) (5/5)
    Wishpoosh (♂) (15/15)
    Thor (♂) (8/8)
    Location: Route 203
    Items: N/A
    Points: 12

    Upon seeing how bad the burn was, Tony searched his first aid kit, only to find he had no burn cream of any kind. “Come on...” he muttered. “I’m sure I had some, where is it?” he grumbled to himself. When Drake came by to move Sophie and said he had burn cream, Tony sighed in relief. “No, I don’t mind at all.” he said. “I’m about 99% sure I had burn cream when I came here, but I seem to be mistaken.”

    He grabbed the gauze out of his first aid kit, glad that he had something useful in his first aid kit, and began wrapping the wound. About the time he started wrapping, he winced at what the attacker said about vaporization before continuing his work, trying not to wrap the wound so tight as to hurt her, but tight enough not to allow infection. He did have trouble with this, not seeming to get it tight enough, but worrying too much about causing more pain if he did get it too tight.
    Last edited by AWA1997; 04-17-2019 at 06:21 AM.

  3. #483
    your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,977
    Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Location: Route 203
    Pokémon: (6/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 18/18
    | Vilne♂ | 15/15
    | Fiona♀ | 15/15
    | Guinness♂ | 18/18
    | Beluga♀ | 15/15
    | Lonroch♀ | 14/14
    Items: x20, x1, x2, x1, x1
    Total Posts: 49
    Points: 44


    Moments flashed by quicker than Kinnie could comprehend. She was in the man's grip, struggling to break it. Her breath caught in her throat as countless thoughts whizzed around her brain.

    Then, a clash. Blackness...


    As Kinnie's body hit the ground, her hip slammed against one of the poké balls on her belt. The button clicked and red energy spewed out a stubby form, which materialised into a grotle. The pokémon took a few seconds to absorb the situation happening around him, and then the gravity of the situation seemed to hit him. He tossed his head from the big, scary man appearing to be threatening the other humans, to the inert body of his trainer.

    Hannig nudged her with his beak, but she remained unmoving. It was easy enough for him to deduce that whatever had happened to her had been done by the looming male figure only a few paces away, and frantically the grass-type began pushing the body of his unconscious trainer away from the source of the danger and towards the back of the group.

    He emitted a small whine and stood in front of her, laying eyes on the flying fire type overhead and the threatening human wielding what was most definitely a weapon. He didn't know what he could do to help, but he was prepared anyway.

    Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

  4. #484
    William Bungus
    Sinnoh Route 203
    Bibarel (0/25) | Turtwig (5/5) | Tepig (5/5) [LOCKED] | Staravia (14/14)

    Items: 3 Pokéballs, Pokétch, 1st Gym Badge (?)
    Points: 4+1 = 5

    "That is from being too close to the explosion..."

    That's right. Keep him talking.

    So will you follow through with your bluff, and violently kill two of your own Pokémon, whom based on your age, are probably infants, just for a chance to escape yourself?"

    "I'm not escaping, you dumb idiot. You really wanna end up like that, for the chance to kill two infants and a kid? 'Cause I'd say that's a real good trade. I'd kill all three of us to put you in the blast zone."


    On his periphery, the others were making minute actions. Hopefully there was a plan, a rescue in the works -- some kind of cooperation. Otherwise it'd all come down to William and his sheer glibness.

    You can try to blow me up, but there isn't MUSH ROOM. You seem like a FUN GI, but you've got real bad MORELS." William had gone bizarrely off the rails and started taunting the would-be assassin with puns.


    Luckily, he was interrupted when Pali’s message hit the network. His Pokétch lit up with, and the vibration rang on the inside lip of the cannon's barrel. It snapped him back to reality, if not coherence.

    "Oh BOY! That's Prof. Rowan checking up on us! Looks like he's sending in backup, kid-killer. Do you wanna test my throwing arm, or are you BACKING DOWN??” William’s already squeaky voice traversed the audible range, sliding passionately, furiously from emphasis to emphasis. “You're running out of TIME, buddy! So TAKE the SHOT!"
    Who better to lead the blind...
    ...Than the blind?

  5. #485
    Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Work Work
    Posts
    294
    Kai (0/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (0/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (0/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Location: Route 203
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    Points: 8
    ----------------------------------

    Marina's eyes widened with horror as William stepped up and continued to talk. Why was he taunting someone who was clearly going to gun them down without any remorse?! He had already fired a shot that had injured a good deal of them.

    Reaching out, Marina grabbed William's arm and gave it a tug, fear seeping into her features. She was shaking, her grip like a vice around the boy's wrist. She was giving him a look that clearly said "Are you insane?!"

    "Please! Please, we don't have to do this. You want us to leave, but we can't get out of here! We don't even know how we got here in the first place!" Marina's voice was starting to get a bit shrill from panic, her heart pounding in her chest and sending blood thundering through her head. She almost felt woozy, but the adrenaline was helping her remain somewhat coherent.
    Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 04-16-2019 at 02:13 PM.


    Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

    Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

  6. #486
    NPC

    Drake Annan

    .......................
    Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

    First things first. We had to get Sophie to safety. Once Tony was done we quickly moved her out of the way into the treeline.


    Drake looked up from there spot hidden
    "I need to check on the others." As he made his way through the trees he noticed Amy was hurt he made his way to check on her. When he noticed the stranger with a gun for an arm he was taken back.

    When the youngest member challenged the stranger and started taunting him the girl trainer Marina jumped in putting herself in danger. If the man fired that he could kill both of them.

    Drake called out his pokemon and rushed out just the left of everything going on. He orderd his Shinx to use thundershock on the guy to get his attention.

    " What the hell are you doing!" He said shaking

    "These are all kids! All of them, all of them are lost and it wasnt there choice. None of them asked to be here and all of them are trying to get home!" Drake said nervously moving forward

    " please think about what your about to do." He pleaded





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    GCEA Platnium/ Blizard Blue/ Pokemon Prism.......


  7. #487
    Mary Mary tell me how your garden grows. Desolate Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    3,166
    A statement has been made about this post here
    GM Post @Brettles @Rival Max

    You spend the next half hour in the back of the car, heading west. The car is mostly quiet, until one of the grunts speaks up.

    "What the hell is that?"

    The car stops, and through the windscreen, you see a clearing ahead. Laying on the ground are Kinnie, Amy and Sophie, with Drake and Tony attempting first aid on Sophie. Palila and Cody are standing on one side of the clearing, as a tall man wielding some sort of weapon is standing above two newcomers, a young boy and a slightly older girl.

    "Get out of the car." The head grunt says, as he opens the door.

    He leads you towards the clearing, with the other grunts in tow, before forcing you to your knees...

    ************

    Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

    Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)


    Partner:

    Egg:

    Points: 91

    Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: Noon
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake, William, Marina, Cody

    As Drake and Marina pleaded with the assailant, I watched in horror as the weapon began to glow.

    "I have seen many worlds and countless people die, as a result of people leaving their own world and inhabiting others," the assailant said, raising his voice. "And now you have threatened to destroy the ecosystem of a world that is not your own! You are exactly why I need to do this. To protect the worlds, people like you need to be removed. Now."

    "No!" I screamed as everything went into slow motion. There was a blinding flash from the end of the barrel as a blue-white light burnt through William's arm, before hitting his torso. The light seemed to disperse across him, burning through him, leaving him unmoving on the ground, charred and unrecognizable, next to a pool of red and white liquid, which used to be the Pokeball he was holding.

    "F***ing hell!" came a shout from the east. I looked over, trying to see through the tears in my eyes, to see eight people in Team Galactic uniforms, and two people with their hands behind their backs, who I soon recognized as Renny and Matthias. They had been captured too. We were all going to die here.

    "Listen Robocop!" Shouted the grunt to the assailant, as the rest walked over towards us, as if trying to surround him, "If you don't like these kids, we will take them off your hands..."

    GM Note: Just to clarify, William is no longer in the land of the living...
    Last edited by Desolate Divine; 05-24-2019 at 06:58 AM.
    Sophie's Trainer Card
    Paired with the awesome FedoraChar.

  8. #488
    Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Work Work
    Posts
    294
    Kai (0/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (0/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (0/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Location: Route 203
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    Points: 9
    ----------------------------------

    Everything had probably happened so quickly, maybe a few seconds, but to Marina it felt like an eternity. The searing pain of the blast burnt Marina's fingers, then her hand, then her arm, but she hardly seemed to notice. Her wide eyes were focused on William as his arm was wrenched from her grip, consumed by the blast for only a split second before falling to the ground in a heap. He was...Oh...Oh no...

    Marina's legs shook, and it almost felt like she was about to fall over...But she couldn't move. She could hear blood rushing through her ears, and her eyes slowly turned from William's body to her own charred hand. It took only a few seconds for the pain to come rushing back.

    Stifling a scream by biting down on her tongue, Marina clutched her hand to her and stared up at the man who had just murdered the boy. Tears streaked down her face, cutting through some of the dark ash that had collected there from the focused blast. Pokemon couldn't protect her from this. Panic. Full-blown panic. She hardly even heard the Galactic grunts in her current state.


    Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

    Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

  9. #489
    your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,977
    Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Location: Route 203
    Pokémon: (6/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 18/18
    | Vilne♂ | 15/15
    | Fiona♀ | 15/15
    | Guinness♂ | 18/18
    | Beluga♀ | 15/15
    | Lonroch♀ | 14/14
    Items: x20, x1, x2, x1, x1
    Total Posts: 50
    Points: 45


    Hannig watched in horror as one of the humans in the group, a new one he did not recognise, continually goaded the big, scary one who attacked Kinnie. He feared for this boy's life, but his fear did not translate powerfully enough as the man shrouded in a long, black coat charged up his weapon and unleashed it upon the boy before him. Hannig looked away and tried his best to shield his trainer, desperately hoping that the radius of the blast wasn't great enough to reach him in his current position.

    When the assault was over, all that remained of the human boy was a burnt, smoking corpse emanating a horrible burning stench. Beside him was the melted remains of the poké ball he had been holding. Hannig imagined that there may have been someone inside it...

    The grotle cowered over Kinnie before he heard the shuffle of feet and witnessed another group enter the scene. There were many humans dressed the same, as well as two humans from his trainer's group. They were holding them hostage. He felt his panic rise as he wondered if the uniformed humans were working with the scary human.

    Hannig turned to the soft groans of his trainer. He felt a pang of relief course through him as he nudged at her side repeatedly, looking towards some of the nearby trainers and trying to catch their attention as subtly as he could. His trainer moved a little and slowly opened her eyes. She sat up, meeting eyes with him. There was an absence to them that scared him, so he grunted lowly, trying to rouse her properly. She was clearly having difficulty comprehending their situation, so he turned back around and stood guard, fear rippling through his system.

    Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

  10. #490
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    15,096

    Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (0/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (0/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (0/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (0/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (0/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Location: Route 203
    Items: x4 Pokeballs
    Points: 93

    Amy was barely conscious at this point, unfocused as all the voices and sounds around her became muffled. She was in her own world at this point, unable to even register the present danger of the man before her. Lucky for her, a guardian angel was watching nearby. As the man began to charge of his arm to blow up William, a pink bird burst from the bushes and darted between Amy and the Robocop.



    Creating a protect shield, it shielded Amy from the blast. It stared in horror at the dead body but shook itself to focus on protecting Amy. Ruffling its feathers, the spritzee glared at Robocop as well as the oncoming Galactic members. It may not know what was going on, but this woman was defenseless and had led the charge to protect herself and the spritzee’s home. Therefore, it would protect her with its life.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •