[Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (0/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (0/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (0/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x4 Pokeballs

The spritzee began to panic as s*** hit the fan. Amy’s teammates were fleeing but leaving her behind! They had made sure to get some of the other unconscious ones but they were leaving her. As the battle began to ensue, the spritzee knew it’d have to act fast. Getting close to Amy, it began to release a heavy sweet scent in hopes it’d wake her up while it tugged on her clothing. Flapping its wings hard, it managed to pull Amy up some, but it was already tiring out and it didn’t even have Amy standing yet. Then someone else approached, someone the Spritzee didn’t recognize.

"Listen, Im here to help. I need to get your trainer back to her friends." He paused

"I mean our group. "

He was here to help. The spritzee released Amy’s shirt and flew aside to allow Renny to pick her up. It flew alongside them as they ran for the trees, watching their opponents so as to throw up another protect shield if need be. Once he put her down and called for help, the spritzee began to release another sweet scent. It sometimes helped rejuvenate Pokémon, maybe it’d work on people too. Ruffling its feathers a bit, the spritzee continued to watch their surroundings carefully in hopes that help would come.

Amy gasped and groaned as she started to come to. The sweet scent was starting to kick in. She was vaguely aware of the sounds of shouting, screams, and destruction. She really didn’t want to know what that was about. Coughing a couple times, she covered her eyes for a minute before cracking them open some. “Renny?” she mumbled, recognizing the film maker. How in Giratina butthole?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (13/25) Staravia (9/17) Prinlup (0/25) Wingull (0/25)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila had her back turned as all hell broke loose in the clearing. She heard the cannon firing again, the shouts and screams of grunts, and the roar of not only charizard, but some other horrible monster. She shot a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure nobody was aiming or even looking at her, and then took off into the trees.

She ran towards Jubilife, remembering that had been the plan. Surely a city would be slightly safer than out here.
    If nothing else, there are more targets to hit, other than me She thought to herself, and instantly felt sick for having the thought. Some kind of survivors guilt was playing at the edge of her consciousness, but she didn't have the mindspace to think about it.
    As she ran, she began to notice noises of the other kids running through the bush too- the easiest ones to hear were heavy footfalls from Renny and Matthias, who were each carrying a girl.
    Palila raised her eyebrows, surprised that the unmuscular, unathletic Renny could carry the not exactly waif-like Amy. Equally surprising was that often-on-his-own Matthias was carrying a team Galactic grunt- the same people who looked like they were holding him hostage not long ago.
    Well, maybe team Galactic had pumped them both full of powerful growth hormones and empathy or something.
    She could also hear Tony, who probably wasn't used to this much running, and Sophie, who seemed to be struggling with her arm but was capable of keeping pace with the main group. The others might have been there, they might not. From where Palila was, she couldn't tell yet.

After an hour of running, they seemed to be slowing down enough.
    Perhaps it was time to regroup and see who had made it out.
    "How far to Jubilife? Do you think he's chasing after us?"Palila asked nobody in particular, still stuck in short sharp emergency sentences mode.

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Kai (0/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (0/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (0/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    ----------------------------------

Marina's body had seemed to have been on autopilot as Palia's grip on her never faltered. She was vaguely aware of the others running behind them...Or at least she hoped it was them. She couldn't tell. Her lungs burned but her adrenaline kept her moving, at least for a little while. As Palia began to slow, so did she, and eventually she sucked in much-needed breaths when they finally stopped. Leaning against a nearby tree, Marina used the sleeve of her jacket to wipe a few stray tears away, just needed a moment to collect herself. Though...How exactly was she supposed to do that after what happened? Her stomach was still churning from the sight of William's body.

"Um...I..." She glanced up, watching as a few of the others managed to catch up before she looked back to Palia. She listened, trying to hear the heavy footfalls that would mark the man's sprint after them...But she didn't hear anything. "I think we got away...for now. I...I don't know how far we've run, though."

The girl coughed, trying to get her lungs to stop burning as the others began to arrive one by one.

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 4pm
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake, Marina, Cody

"We should be in Jubilife by sunset, but we might have other problems." I explained as I thought for a moment how best to explain this, "We stand out now. If we weren't already recognizable by the footage leaking, now we look like we have had the s*** kicked out of us. Marina and I look like we had an accident with a Molotov Cocktail and Kinnie looks like she is being beaten at home. We will draw attention to ourselves if we are seen."

"I think that we will need to split up once we get to the city." I explained, "Drake, Amy, Cody, Palila and Marina haven't been seen on TV yet, and other than Marina's hand, they don't look beaten up enough to draw attention to them. I reckon they make their way to the Pokemon Center, and book rooms with at least two beds each, and we bunk tonight, seeing as if a nurse sees my arm, or Kinnies face, we will be sent to a hospital, or the police will be called."

"Once the rooms are booked, we wait until evening once it has quietened down, and you guys meet us back at the city gates, then we head straight to the rooms, until we can disguise ourselves a little better. Then we leave the city first thing in the morning." I said, "What do you guys think?"
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:59 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (0/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (0/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (0/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (0/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (0/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x4 Pokeballs

Amy rubbed her head a bit and listened quietly as Sophie spoke. It sounded like a solid plan. Still, she thought Jubilife was the best spot to get these disguises that they'd need. It was the biggest city nearby until they reached Eterna, and there was no telling how long it'd take them to reach there. They still had the plan from earlier. Maybe that could work?

"I still have everyone's sizes recorded," Amy said before glancing at Renny, "Well not yours but I can get yours if you want new clothes." She looked back at Sophie. "Maybe after we book the rooms some of us could take a trip to one of the stores like we had originally planned and pick up some disguises. Hats, clothes, hair dye, whatever you guys want." Amy coughed a couple times and rubbed her head again, a migraine starting to come on. "I just need to put it all on the list in my X-Transceiver. Would that work?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Kai (0/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (0/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (0/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    ----------------------------------

Marina cast her gaze around the others, cradling her burnt hand with her other as they spoke about their plans. They were right...Most of them did look rather awful, and if they were trying to lay low, walking into a city like Jubilife was bound to cause people to start asking questions. It was a good plan....But...

"If you want to go and get clothes, Amy, I can try to find something to help tend to the burns. I know you don't want to go to nurses for fear of getting sent to a hospital or something, but we can't just leave them as they are." The girl cleared her throat, not quite sure if the group trusted her yet...But she had some amount of medical training, she could help. "I know how to tend to injuries, and if I get the right supplies, I might be able to make it so we don't have any lasting problems."

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (0/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (9/18)

Nemesis ♀ (0/14)

Butterscotch ♂ (0/5)

Phalanx ♂ (5/5)

Shinx ♂ (0/8)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 13 (+1)

Team galactic was standing up for them. Neith wasn’t sure if she should be surprised or . Part of her wanted to warn them that this guy was too strong, but her self preservation took over. If they could cause a distraction, then maybe there was hope.

Rae had grabbed the new girl and made a break for it. Esc briefly made eye contact, then after a slight nod for his trainer, he ran off with after them, trying to keep himself between them and the ensuing fight.

As the Galactic grunts started sending out their pokemon, Neith scooped up Binary and ran. She focused all her attention on the ground before her. One step after another. If she tripped or stumbled, it could all be over. Plus, if she allowed her mind to contemplate what had just happened… Or the screams coming from behind…

Just run.

After running for what felt like days, she saw the rest of the group, who had apparently stopped to rest. She was relieved to see that Esc was waiting with Rae and the others. It seemed everyone had made it away safely… Or almost everyone. No, no time to think about that. Focus on the here and now.

Neith had never been that athletic, and now that the adrenalin was wearing off, the continuous sprint was taking it’s toll. As Sophie detailed her plan, Neith leaned against Escutcheon and tried to catch her breath.

“That… sounds like… a good plan. But what about our pokemon? Should we… give them to… the ones going in to… heal them for us? Do the centers… even take other… trainers pokemon?” She said between gasps of air.

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (13/25) Staravia (9/17) Prinlup (0/25) Wingull (0/25)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila had let go of Marinas hand at some point, though she couldn't remember when. As the team sucked in air and Sophie stated they should be in town by nightfall, Palila put her hands on her hips.
    What a long route! Even if we hadn't been delayed, I would have thought running for an hour would get us further! She was used to the short and interesting routes of the Alolan islands. This route felt like a marathon to her.

As Sophie detailed her plan, Palila listened for a minute, then spoke up. Strangely, even though they hadn't wanted to split the group on the earlier plan because it could be dangerous, now a split was encouraged. She was not on board.
    "Okay, sure, I'd love to book a room with two beds but I can't even book a room for myself yet." She was a little upset that Sophie had forgotten so soon, but forgave it under the stress.
    "And secondly, with a terrorist group after us, and a lunatic murderer, shouldn't we go DIRECTLY to the Police? We saw someone - at least one person, probably more- DIE today." She started shaking as soon as she said the word, but continued on trying to be the voice of reason , turning to Amy "You know police procedures- witnessing a murder- we need to go to the authorities, right? They could put out a warrant for that guy? They can see our injuries and hear what happened!"
    She looked fearfully out into the trees.
    "We can't get caught alone again. Team Galactic isn't going to show up and get in the way. I get that we don't wanna be noticed, but seriously, we need help, guys."

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 4pm
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake, Marina, Cody

"We were shown on television fighting this group, which makes us look like vigilantes , and now there are probably seven of their corpses littered across Route 203." I said, "If we show up and looking like we were in the same fight we were and tell them about some guy with a metal arm that turns into an energy cannon, they will think we are insane or trying to cover up killing them ourselves."

"We will be stuck here for days dealing with that, if not weeks, and based on the fact that he murdered all the grunts when we were his target just to get to us, police aren't going to be able to stop him." I continued as I opened the map on my poketch, "We are in danger if we stay in the western half of Sinnoh. But if we can cross Mt. Coronet and get to the eastern side, it will be much easier to hide and trying and figure something out. But until, if we want to survive, then we are practically on the run..."

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:59 AM.

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo ******
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11) _ Static (8/8)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Oreburgh City

Matthias quickly tired from carrying the unconscious Galactic grunt and fell behind the rest of the group. This young grunt was a lot heavier thatn he had expected. Although Matthias knew from listening into conversations between his Mum and Dad that is was probably unwise to mention her weight when she woke up.

"Instinct, Kid, come out I need some help. Can you two carry her?" Matthias asked lowering the grunt to the ground.

"Wartortle!" said Instinct in a cross tone, pointing at the grunt.

"I know, but something even worse is chasing us. I didn't want her to get hurt!"

Instinct and kid looked at each other.

"Wartortle?"

"Monferno! Mon Mon! Fernooooo!" Kid said pointing at the grunt and then back at Matthias.

The two Pokemon started giggling.

"You two can shut up and carry the girl. I was just being a good Cimmerian! You know, like Conan? Fine I'll tell you that story later if you don't annoy me too much. For now we have to catch up with the others."

The two Pokemon picked up the grunt and they ran after the rest of the group, following the path of panicked footprints and damaged trees.

He eventually caught up to the rest of the group.

"Hey everybody, I'm alive!" He waited for someone to seem excited at his survival, then frowned and kept talking.

"I also saved one of the galactic grunts. You know because I'm a hero, even if some erroneous documentary makers have me pegged as shifty, petty crook!"