Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (20/20), Cornelius(20/20), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (15/15)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 37/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

Renny looked over Amy.

"Renny?" She said confused as hell

Renny nodded unsure of what to say.

"Uh..yeah. Im not a medic but you should take your time" He said taking a step back as she began to get up. Renny focused on the trainer until she was up and seemed fine giving her, her space. Once she had her baring she asked him.

"Well not yours but I can get yours if you want new clothes." Amy asked

Renny showed up his cool top hat, gloves and new boots.
    " Thank you but no thanks. I just picked these up. " As he turned to go off to check out the footage he looked back.

" Your pokemon is very brave. I dont know exactly what happened yet but I am happy you are safe and you have a great partner." He said attempting to show that he didnt slightly care about the others.

"Arrny over here was worried." He said looking towards Tediursa.

The little bear waved at Amy.

Then Renny took his leave heading out of range of the others. His arms were swore. He found a spot to sit down and review the footage.

While Sophie addressed the others Renny reviewed the footage. His hands shook a little as the adrenaline was gone and the realization that he just saw a kid murdered was hitting him. His hand trembled as the sound of a gun shot echoed over and over again. Why was he remembering a shooting? The image of a child screaming looped in his head. When he finally snapped out of it he watched the footage. To his horror the footage had been corrupted. What footage he did get of the Psychopath with the gun arm was unusable.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!" He screamed out in frustration

Renny jumped up rewinding it over and playing it over and over. He was consumed by this getting caught in a loop pacing back and forth in circles.

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake was happy that he had been able to help Kinnie make it safe. He tried to fight back tears but the death of Will was to much.
    " ...Why....why?" He asked himself

"Why a kid?" He couldnt make sense.

Sophie addressed the others suggesting the team split up. Drake looked over at Matthias

"What about her?" He asked referring to the grunt.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (0/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (0/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (0/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (0/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (0/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x4 Pokeballs

Amy gave Palila a sad look when she tried to protest that they should go to the police. "W-Well... yes I do know police proceedings but... we could get in trouble if we file what they believe is a false police report." Amy frowned and sighed. "And we don't have any proof of the guy. As... as much as I want to go to the police, and trust me I really want to, I..." Amy shook her head in dismay. "I don't think they'd believe us. I agree with Sophie. I think... they'd arrest us instead." Amy wiped her eyes with her hands, preventing tears from welling. Why couldn't Theresa be here? She would know what to do. Amy took a breath in an attempt to compose herself. She could do this. Cry tonight when you can't sleep from the insomnia, she told herself, just hold off until then.

Amy nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard Renny shout and glanced back at him. When nothing appeared to be wrong, she scanned over the others again. Looking back at Palila, she said, "Look, maybe you can go shopping with me. I'll need help gathering all the outfits anyway. And... I can um..." Amy rubbed the bridge of her nose. It was so hard to think. "I can book a room for four people. Yeah... yeah that math checks out." Amy looked at Sophie. "Does... that work?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (13/25) Staravia (9/17) Prinlup (0/25) Wingull (0/25)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila frowned as Sophie detailed the reasons why they shouldn't go to the police, and Amy backed her up.
    "You really think the police are going to think a bunch of kids are going around on a murdering spree, killing their own in the process?" She challenged, then sighed. Nobody had the energy to argue over it, most likely. It was already a distressing time.
    "Whatever. But. We need to at LEAST let the professor know- he's trustworthy, right? And going into hiding will change our plans that involve him."
    She didn't exactly relish the idea of going shopping with Amy. They didn't have similar style at all, or seem to agree on anything, and Amy probably needed medical attention or something.
    "Amy, did you have an asthma attack? Nobody hit you, but you fell over."
    She looked around the group, only NOW thinking about injuries people might have sustained.
    "Actually, yeah- who else is injured?"

Drake appeared to be having a freak out off to the side of the group.

Matthias spoke up, pointing out that he was alive and had saved a Galactic grunt, Palila shrugged, giving him a dead-eyed stare. When Drake asked what they would do with her, she replied.
    "I suppose she won't be able to go to the Police either, huh." She looked over at the grunt, who had brightly coloured hair.
    "Welcome to this horrible adventure."
    She introduced herself, tone still flat. "I'm Rae."

Drake had apparently swapped freakout duties for Renny, who also went off to the side of the group screaming.

What a long, long day this was going to be.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (0/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (0/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (0/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (0/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (0/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x4 Pokeballs

"I don't know!" Amy snapped back, "They might believe us but I'd rather not take the risk of getting detained and not ever getting home." Amy paused when she felt the Spritzee land on her shoulder. It continued to release a soft sweet scent, calming Amy down some. "Sticking with me huh?" Amy scratched the little pokemon's head and said, "I'll catch you at the center. That way I can pull you out of the PC right away."

Taking a deep breath, Amy continued. "Informing the professor at least is probably a good idea, yeah. I think Sophie already informed him some of the situation so an update wouldn't hurt." She rubbed her eyes again and said, "As for my health, it's not really of anyone's concern but if you must know I had a panic attack. I passed out." Amy glanced back at Renny. "I believe it was Renny who carried me to safety. Otherwise," she looked back at the others, "I might be dead too. I'll be fine though. This little guy," Amy gestured to the sprtizee, "is releasing a sweet scent to keep me calm. And if I can get surrounded by clothes... that'll help too."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Kai (0/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (0/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (0/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    ----------------------------------

Marina watched the proceedings, glancing between the different members of the group as she gently gnawed at her lower lip. Normally, she would have gone to the police too...But these people had already been through so much. There was a chance that the police wouldn't believe them, and then where would they be? She didn't really fancy the idea of being locked up in a cell, especially after what she had just witnessed. The worst thing she had to deal with in Jhoto had been Team Rocket, and they honestly weren't that much of a threat near Violet City.

Shaking herself from her memories, Marina adjusted her jacket a little and cleared her throat. They wouldn't get anywhere just standing around.

"We should start making our way into the city, at least. I'll stop by the pharmacy on the way to the pokemon center and get what I need for all of the burns. We might be able to think a bit clearer after some rest when we aren't in pain. Is...Is that okay?"

Marina's hand still burned, but she kept it stuffed into her pocket to keep it from being seen. A few more hours and it would start itching, and then it would be really unbearable.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-23-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

SM Post
    (Since they are are on route 203 still I wanted to get up an encounter to help get those pokemon out. All of these are single post response. Jacob will be moving on. So the sooner you post and respond to whats happening and the capture the better.)

As the group prepared to go separate ways the eerie silence of the forest was broken by pokemon fleeing from the horror the group escaped. The first wave of pokemon to pass was a group of Zubats. The Zubats scattered all around causing a little confusion.

------------------------------------- @Shruikan - As the Zubats fly in causing a mess you try to avoid them moving away from the Zubats. When you find cover you notice an item that must have been dropped.

Item Unlocked
    Item: Great Ball
    Item Effect:Takes 5 points off the cost of wild pokémon

----------------------------------------
    @5TailedDemonLizard - Your location to the swarming Zubats couldnt have been worse! As you are right in the way one comes flying down at you.

Wild Pokemon Appeared
    Pokemon:
    Cost: 9 Points

-----------------------------------------
    @Brettles - Like Marina you and your pokemon are right in the way to the swarm of Zubats!

Wild Pokemon Appeared
    Pokemon:
    ------------------------------------------
    @Suicune's Fire - Kinnie reacted fast to the Zubats diving in. One of them seemed focused on her almost knocking her down.

Wild Pokemon Appeared
    Pokemon:

------------------------------------------ @AWA1997 - Tony hardly has time to react as the Zubats move in.

Wild Pokemon Appeared
    Pokemon:
    --------------------------------------

@Noblejanobii - The weakened Amy was not prepared to back down. However when one of the Zubats near by let out confuse ray the dizzy trainer stumbled in the wrong direction.

Item Unlocked
    Item: Fresh Water
    Item Effect: Gives a +6 to heal a pokemon

------------------------------------------
    @Desolate Divine @Lychee and Me

Sophie, Paplila and Renny who were all focused on their own things. Avoided the Zubats but were hit by the second wave of much slower much less threatening pokemon.

Wild Pokemon Appeared
    Pokemon:
    Cost: 5 Points

Wild Pokemon Appeared
    Pokemon:

Wild Pokemon Appeared
    Pokemon:

(For those of you looking to conserve points remember if you battle the pokemon with a pokemon native to Sinnoh first. You will cut the capture cost in half . Round up if its an odd number ;)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo ******
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11) _ Static (8/8)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Oreburgh City

As Matthias struggled to get some response from the knocked out grunt a blood-curdling screech sounded to his left.

He looked up to see a dark ball of teeth and wings come charging towards him. He ducked and the Zubat flew past, but then it turned around to attack again.

"Fine, you wanna go? Lets go! Static, lets see what you can do!"

He released his newest Pokemon to see what it could do against the Zubat.

Opponent: Zubat
    Attacker: Static the Shinx
    Opponent's Point Value: 9
    Attacker's Point Value: 8
    Bonuses: Larvitar: -4(electric vs flying)
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 3
    Link to stats: Signature

Checking his bag Matthias pulled out his final Pokeball.

Pokémon trying to catch: Zubat
    Pokémon using: Shinx
    Point Requirement: 5
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 1 Pokeball
    Item Effects: Catches a Pokemon
    Points On Hand:24
    Points After:19

As the Pokeball stopped blinking it did that weird zappy thing that indicated the Zubat had been sent to a Pokemon Center.

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (13/25) Staravia (9/17) Prinlup (0/25) Wingull (0/25)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila listened to Amy talk about her panic attack and how she was soothed by clothes. It seemed strange at first, but Palila thought about herself and realised that she would love to go skating and forget about the world for a while, so maybe being around clothes was the same sort of thing.
    Marina seemed shaky, but still reasonable. Palila wondered why she was so concerned about burn heals, and had a niggling feeling she was forgetting something. The thought was knocked from her mind by the sound of screeching zubats.

She ducked, and wove a little. No zubats came her way.
    She nearly got bowled over by a bidoof, though.
    "Not you again!" Palila shouted, and swung a kick at the creature. It stopped in its hasty retreat to flatten its ears against its head and growl.
    "Dude! You're gonna get left behind if you don't keep running!" Palila pointed in the direction the other Pokemon were running, but the Bidoof seemed ready to do battle instead. She remembered the injured pokemon and the monsters behind them.
    Palila reached into her hoodie pocket and pulled out an empty Pokeball, rolling her eyes.
    "You're an idiot. Get in here." She lobbed the pokeball at the bidoof.

Pokémon trying to catch: Bidoof
    Pokémon using: ---
    Point Requirement: 5
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 1 Pokeball
    Points On Hand: 9
    Points After: 4

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (20/20), Cornelius(20/20), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (15/15)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 37/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 1

Renny paced back and forth. Rewinding and replaying the footage over and over until the loud screech of the zubats. Before Renny could explain to the others that the footage was basically useless a group of scared pokemon collided with the group.

Renny luckily avoided the confuse ray the Zubats were letting out but somehow tripped over the sluggish beaver type. Renny reached for Wilykit's pokeball calling out the little Shinx.

Opponent: Bidoof (5)
    Attacker: Shinx (15)
    Bonuses: N/A
    Bonuses Math: N/A
    Remaining Points: Bidoof (Fainted)/Shinx (10)

Pokémon trying to catch: Bidoof
    Pokémon using: Shinx
    Point Requirement: 3
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 1 Pokeball (Last Pokeball)
    Points On Hand:52
    Points After:49

After the capture he checked his bag and realized he was out of pokeballs!!!

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

@Brettles

As Rocky dealt with the Zubat. Drake tended to the grunt. The Zubats flying around screeching was annoying and made it hard to focus. However, Drake was able to find an herb in a bag that worked a lot like smelling salt. The small immediately got the grunt to wake up. The confused girls reacted fiercely, kicking Drake in the gut which caused the trainer to fall on his back. Drake winced as he got up.

"Wait!" he said

"No one here is trying to hurt you. This guy here carried you away from the jaws of a Tyrantrum..." Drake said not making any fast movements.

"We have a medic in our group. He can check you out and make sure you arent suffering from any internal injuries. "
    Last edited by Rival Max; 05-03-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Kai (0/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (0/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (0/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    ----------------------------------

Marina gasped and ducked as the swarm of pokemon ran past. She couldn't blame them for being spooked by what had just happened on Route 203, but she also really didn't want to get in their way. She huddled close to a nearby tree, waiting for them to all run past or get captured by her companions before she gave a soft sigh and wiped her brow with her uninjured hand. Glancing wearily back in the direction they had come from, she just hoped that nothing bigger would come their way. Her pokemon were completely spent, and there was nothing she could do if an angry Ursaring came tearing through...Or whatever this place's equivalent of a giant angry bear was.

Taking a few breaths, Marina eventually straightened up and did a sweep of the party with her eyes, making sure they were mostly unharmed. At the sight of the Glactic Grunt coming to, the girl gasped and took a few tentative steps over. She seemed pretty terrified, so she did her best to make sure she wouldn't seem threatening...Which honestly wasn't that hard considering her small stature.

"I can give her a look over...If you want?" She asked, looking to Drake for a minute before keeping her eye on the grunt.

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320