Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status

Valerie (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

The man with a serious pair of grey chops led us all back to his lab. The stern man who I was unsure began to question us all one on one. When it was my turn to speak to this man I remained polite and heard him out.

Spoiler:

"So, young man, We spoke before about you wanting to track Mesprit, but I never got your name?" Rowan asked

I shifted a little uncomfortable.
    "Renny Thomas, Sir." I paused trying to skip the formalities of whatever this was.

"I need a map and a chance to call home but it seems like a phone wouldn't work help at this point," I said accepting that the fact that I wasn't home anymore.

"Nice to meet you Renny," He said politely.

"Unfortunatley you're right, Your family is a little out of reach at the moment."

I shifted again in my chair thinking about my family and my pokemon trapped in another world.

"May I ask you why you were so interested in following Mesprit, even before I explained it's significance?" He asked probing a little

'My Dream is to be a filmmaker. One of all time greats. I love to document the world around me, sir." I paused realizing that wasn't the whole answer

" The Mesprits timing though, cant be a conindence. I believe it has something to do with why I am here." I said hoping that would make it more clear.

"That sounds like a good dream, and one I saw you reaching for at the lake. I will have to make sure that I get a copy of that footage you took at the lake." He paused

"Well, this dream you have doesn't come without perils. I noticed you weren't battling at the lake like the others. Do you have any pokemon of your own?" he questioned reminding me of the pokemon I left back at home.

"You are welcome to my footage but you'll need to clear it with me first," I said unsure of why it felt like he assumed I was working for him

" Whatever I can do to help document this event I will." I then said let him know that I would be willing to help but it wouldn't be expected of me.

When he asked about battling I almost didn't know what to say to him. Why would I be battling? I thought to myself. I had no pokemon and Team Galactic got beat by first time trainers. Where I am from the kids to catch bugs could have beaten Team Galatic at that level.

"Battling, oh no, I do believe it serves a purpose but to have engaged the roughens would have neglected catching Team Galactic in action," I said making justifying my actions

" I have ..." I sighed
    "Had two pokemon with me at the time of the event. One of them was my companion pokemon. She helps me with my anxiety the other was a popplio I had just received from Professor Kukui. Why?" I asked

"A popplio you say? Does the other happen to be a Teddiursa?" Rowan asked

" Yes??" I said puzzled

The professor started laughing.
    "I found these near route 201 and now I believe they belong to you..." He said handing over the pokemon.

Pokemon Claim
    Pokemon: Teddiursa
    Type: Normal
    Level: 5
    Event: n/a partner only for the time being

Pokemon Claim
    Pokemon: Popplio
    Type: Water
    Level: 5
    Event: Intro story unlock

"Thank you," I said happily to have the pokemon back.

"Now I don't mean to sound rude or ungrateful but if I'm going to be here in Sinnoh I'm going to make the most of my time. I believing with a map and some more information on the characters and overall driving force I can figure out how I can get home." I said letting him know that I had a goal I needed to achieve

"You are very welcome,

Now Renny, I encourage you to continue to follow your dream to be a filmmaker and to make the most of this opportunity you have to film. But don't forget, you will be part of a team. Make sure that when your team needs you, you're willing to put the camera aside to be there in the moment with them. Other than that, I have heard enough. When I am done speaking with the others you can pick one of the Sinnoh starters and Ill give you a starter kit."

What had he meant a group? I walked out past the others. Seeing the other trainers. I nodded at the girl who had been trapped with me.

"Thanks again, you were quick on your feet and very brave," I said with a smile @Suicune's Fire

" Good luck on your journey," I said walking out of the lab

I headed out the door. If receiving a pokemon from him meant that I was contracted to him I couldn't possible accept the pokemon. I had a mission and the longer I waited here the less likely I was to find any trace of Mesprit or what was going on. Also, I'm not sure how those trainers and I could benefit from each other. They seem like they are going to be talented battlers and I cant offer that. Also, I couldn't guarantee I would drop anything to help anyone else. How could I? If it came to battling or catching a once in a lifetime shot of something never seen before I had a responsibility. I was nervous about having to be social and instead of dealing with those awkward talks I did what I always do. It wasn't a great feeling but we each had our own choices to make.

I called out Arnny and Valerie.
    " You guys missed something really crazy I'll explain along the way." I said to them heading north.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GM Post @Rival Max
    The sun has well and truly set by the time you leave the lab. As you reach the end of town, there are more and more streetlights that were not working and the dimmer the streets became.

As you make your way towards the edge of town, you find your path blocked by an unsettling sight.

Credit

The Pokemon steps out of the shadows and growls at you. Before you have a chance to turn back, you find yourself face to face with a shady looking character, who isn't going to let you pass.

"That looks like a really nice camera." the man says, gesturing at your camera/camera bag (depending on how Renny carries it), "If you don't want to get hurt, I suggest you give it to me..."

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status

Valerie (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

*Wow punished for creative freedom !!! :P

As Renny reached the edge of the town the street lights just started to kick on. A shadowy figure blocked the exit out. When his pokemon stepped forward Arnny let out a low growl.
    "Is that an absol??" Renny said excitedly to see it.

"I didn't realize that they were in this region. Those things are supposed to warn their trainers of disasters. I could have used one of those earlier today." He sighed

It was only when the severity of the situation hit me.

"My camera ??" He said realizing what was going on.

"Are you attempting to use your pokemon, which is very impressive by the way to invoke fear into me? Is this some kind of robbery?" He asked

" Sorry I can't, do have couple of extra dollars though if you are hungry. Not sure my money works here though. Unless my world and your world use the same currency. Actually, instead of robbing you maybe you could help me. I am trying to find my way to the next big town or city." Renny said looking at this man as if there were many options.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Senior Moderator

GM Post @Rival Max
    Before the mugger could reply, there was a flash, as a Pokemon sped past you, tackling the Absol to the ground, before stepping on its neck.

Credit

"I seriously recommend you rethink this course of action." said a familiar voice from behind the mugger. Out of the shadows, stepped Nathan, the young man from the lab, who helped you back at the lake.

"This is none of your business!" The mugger yelled, "Now f*** off before you get hurt."

Nathan's Pokemon growled, stepping harder on the Absol's neck, causing it to whimper.

"You are outclassed." Nathan replied, "The only solution that doesn't end painfully for you, is you call your Pokemon back to it's ball, and walk away. Otherwise, once Type: Null is done with Absol, it will be coming for you..."

The Absol's whimpering became louder and more unbearable.

"Fine..." muttered the mugger as he pulled out a Pokeball, calling his Pokemon back, "You win."

The mugger walked off, keeping an eye on you both.

Once he was gone, Nathan calls his Pokemon back to it's ball.

"Two things," Nathan said irritably, "Firstly, do not tell anybody about my Pokemon. Got it?"

"Secondly, what are you thinking? You got taken hostage by a group of criminals today, and you decide to walk out into an unknown city, an unknown region in the dark, when your Pokemon is barely old enough to look after itself?" Nathan scolded, "Even if you didn't want to take Rowan's Pokemon, the smart thing to do, the thing that is going to not get you killed, is to stay at the lab for the night, like Rowan was going to offer if you had have stuck around long enough to hear that."

"I mean, what were you going to do? Camp the night? It is too dangerous for a beginner trainer like you to do that." Nathan lectured, "You couldn't stay in the Pokemon Centre, because until Rowan registers you here, you aren't a Pokemon Trainer in Sinnoh."

Nathan turns his back and begins walking back to the lab.

"You can keep going tonight if you want, but when, not if, when, something like this happens again, I'm not going to save your a**." Nathan said, "Or you can come with me to the lab, and stay the night, where you will not be mugged, whether or not you accept Rowan's offer."

Trainer Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokemon: N/A
    Current Game Points: 10

The blonde boy wanted to avoid law enforcement. Interesting. His suggestion to go with the old man and the other teenagers seemed risky to Kinnie, but no more risky than remaining out in the woods with potential criminals lurking about. Kinnie was apt at survival, but she was also aware that her best bet for proper resources and care lay elsewhere. If push came to shove, she would happily use her skills, but there were other options being offered to her.

She and the blonde boy made their way to the van and exchanged awkward and silent looks with the other people. She had only seen most of them from afar until now.

After a short period of travel, they arrived at their destination. It didn't take long for each of them to get funneled into the laboratory at which the old man claimed to work, and he began giving everyone a speech. He spoke of a few topics, and claimed he knew about Kinnie and the others and how they came to arrive so far from home. Soon after, he began selecting each of them one by one to speak with privately. Kinnie spent her time waiting observing her surroundings and assessing her situation. The offer from the old man and the information he had provided them with seemed genuine, but she was constantly aware that tricks could be as convincing as the truth when conveyed well.

It finally became her time to speak with the old man. She knew this was an opportunity and as much as her mind screamed at her to isolate herself back out in the wilds and figure a way back home herself, something told her to see this through. Worst came to worst, she still had her hunting knife.

"I don't believe we have been formally introduced," the man began once he was sitting with Kinnie one-on-one. "I'm Professor Rowan. And you are?"

Her instincts were overwhelming and no part of her wanted to respond...until she remembered that captivating pokemon at the lake. "...Kinnie."

"And what can you tell me about yourself, Kinnie?"

Many things. She could tell him that she was skilled with a knife, confident with a bow and arrow, or smart enough not to trust strangers. Instead she focused on helpful answers. Ones that weren't too helpful. "I'm not from here. I live in Alola."

He gave a small nod. "Interesting. I spoke to a young man here also from Alola. Which island do you hail from?"

She remained silent for a few seconds. "...Alola." The less he knew, the better.

He, too, paused, probably deciding to move on from the subject. "Do you have any past experience with Pokemon? Any Pokemon back home?"

Kinnie frowned. Experience with pokemon? Encountering them? Hunting them? Asking if there were pokemon back where she lived was a strange question. "Many pokemon live in Alola," she replied slowly. He claimed to be a professor, yet he didn't even seem to know that Alola was inhabited by many pokemon species.

He let out an audible sigh. "I meant any Pokemon that you trained personally back home?"

At this she stayed her tongue. Her father had given her one pokemon. "A meditite. He does what I say." Again she paused. "He did not come here with me."

He noted this down and continued. "So I must ask: what made you decide to go to the lake?"

"I wanted to watch a game of water polo."

At this he almost recoiled. "A game of water polo?"

"A game of water polo." She sat on that answer for a number of seconds before clarifying, "It turns out...they were not a water polo team."

"Team Galactic?"

"Yes."

"...So you heard what I had to say before. What do you think of it all?"

She thought a lot of things. He spoke about lack of coincidence, legendary pokemon, Team Galactic, and most importantly, he was trying to recruit people for his cause. He wanted pokemon like that pink and silver one - mesprit - kept safe from corruption. Part of her, after seeing such a mysterious creature, felt almost drawn to the cause. However her logical side was telling her that none of this had anything to do with her, and her primary goal was to get home. However, in order to do that...she required a means of doing so. Pokemon trainers were recognised worldwide, and the thing about trainers is that they own pokemon. And this man was offering them out for free.

"I want a pokemon."

"Why?"

"To help me get back home," she answered simply.

"And how do you think me giving you a pokemon will help that happen?"

She at first wondered how he hadn't connected the dots, but felt as if spelling it out for him wasn't going to hurt anyway. "Because...I know that they are useful. I normally travel alone, but those other humans are stranded here too. It's logical that we help each other get home. Pokemon will help achieve that goal."

For the first time that Kinnie had seen, Professor Rowan's bushy moustache gave way to a smile. "Have a think about which Pokemon you would like, and let me know once I am done talking to everyone else."

Kinnie nodded, focusing her eyes back on the three pokemon she and the others had been presented with. Assuming he had multiple of each, she would get her pick of the litter. Now all she had to do was decide, and her first step to getting back home would be complete.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    None

Current Game Points: 4 (+1)

Neith heard the older man that had saved them introduce himself as Professor Rowan. He offered to take them to the next town over. Neith was hesitant. Getting in a stranger’s van was just asking for trouble. But the girl who had saved her was confident, and Neith didn’t want to leave her, so reluctantly got in with the others.

At the lab Neith listened to Rowan’s explanation on what he thought was going on. Neith had read about the multiple worlds theory, so it could be plausible. But then why her?

Eventually, Rowan began one on one talks with the rest of the group. Neith sat in the corner, still trying to wrap her head around it all. She was not only in Sinnoh, but not the same Sinnoh from her world, but another one entirely. She barely noticed when it was her turn.

"So, you seemed a little out of your depth back at the lake. Not to say you didn't do a good job, but more so to say that you didn't seem overly prepared for what happened? What made you go to the lake, if it was out of your comfort zone?"

"Well, you see, I didn't actually intend to go there.” Neith looked aside sheepishly. “I was just asking the others directions, and got distracted by their Pokemon, then lost track of where I was going. Before I knew it I was there."

Rowan chuckled at that, and Neith found herself feeling a little more relaxed. At least it didn’t appear she was in trouble.

"So what's your name, trainer?"
    "My name's Neith. Neith Nimr."

"Nice to meet you Neith. So you mentioned you didn't intend to go to the lake, but kinda got swept in with it all. In that case, how do you feel about everything I just told you?"

Neith paused for a moment before answering. "To be honest, totally overwhelmed. I still don't totally believe that I'm in another world. And I don't want to be a hero or anything.” Neith sagged as she thought about how badly her fist pokemon battle had gone. “If I was brought here to help the legendary Pokemon, I think they made the wrong choice..."

"What makes you say that you're the wrong choice?"

Neith stared down at her hands. "All I can do is care for Pokemon and work computers. I can barely hold my own in a Pokemon battle, and after what happened with the man at the lake... If that girl hadn't been there to save me, I don't know what would have happened." Neith’s voice caught as she remembered the sight of the grunt lying in a pool of blood.

"I understand, but what I think is this. Nobody returns home after a journey such as this, being the same person they were when the left. Maybe, whoever it was that decided you were to be one of the people do undertake this task, didn't see who you are, but saw who you could be?"

"Maybe... I don't think I could ever be a hero though, but I guess I'll have to try my best not to let them down.” Neith sighed. “If this really is another world, I doubt they'll just let me decline and go home."

"That is also true. Regardless, you won't be doing this alone. Even without Pokemon, you will be working with a team of people all in the same situation. You will have your weaknesses, but you will be able to cover them with your strengths. What do you think it means to be a hero?"

"A hero...?” Neith thought for a moment. “I guess I see it as being brave and strong, and using that strength to protect those who who are weaker, without regard for themselves." Like all the others at the lake. While I just tried to run away.

"I heard it said that a hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. Do you think you could do that? That you could persevere?"

"An ordinary... I don't know. I mean, I know I'd do anything to protect Bi and Fennel...” Neith shook her head. “I'd like to believe that I can, but I won't know for sure until the moment comes."

"At least give yourself the chance to. I have to talk to the others, but take some time to think about which Pokemon you would like, and let me know once I have spoken to the others"

Neith returned to the waiting room, head spinning. The legends chose her because of who she would become? She shook her head again to try and clear it. She needed to focus on the here and now. And the now was deciding which of these pokemon to pick…

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:

Instinct (0/5)
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town

Professor Rowan makes his way over to you looking slightly confused."Before we begin, I must ask. What is with the jacket?"

Matthias looks at the professor. "Was cold, needed a jacket for warmth. You aren't going to get upset because it's leather are you?"

"Not upset at all. I'm just slightly confused by the text on the back..."

"Huh? what text?" Matthias took the jacket of to read what was on the back. "Daddy's Little Princess! Well that explains some of the loos I have been getting." He put the Jacket back on. "Still warm though, I've been called worse!"

Professor Rowan chuckled to himself. "You didn't have a look at the back when you bought it?"

Matthias kept a steady look at the professor's face, trying not to look nervous or guilty. "I was brought here without any warning, against my will. I was in no place to be choosy. I just ... bought... the first jacket I found."

"Fair enough. This whole situation must be pretty distressing for you. What's your name?"

Matthias went through a mental inventory of all the fake names he used, but decided that if he wanted to get home he had better be honest. Just this once. "Matthias, Matthias Grand."

"Nice to meet you Matthias. And what did you do back at home?"

"Honestly, whatever it took to survive. We don't have much, so I earned a bit of extra cash helping Mum with injured Pokemon Center. She's a nurse."

"You should have a chat to Tony here sometime. His mum is also a nurse. So do you have any past experience with Pokemon? Any you had back home?"

A scowl fell over Matthias' face. "No, I have never had any experience! Whoever brought me here clearly brought the wrong brother. Reggie and Billy are the Pokemon experts. I'm just the family screw-up! Never found a Pokemon to bond with until I met Squirtle. I just helped patch up the injured ones."

"Believe me, I think you and everyone else here was brought intentionally and has some form of role to play in the days coming. What made you decide to go the lake today?"

Matthias grinned. "Oh that was no-brainer. Once those Bullies walked into town and declared the lake off-limits, there was no other place me and Squirtle wanted to be. I don't respond well to people trying to push me around."

Professor Rowan smiled to himself. "Take some time to think about which starter you would like and get back to me once I am done talking to all the others."

Matthias felt like he had been grilled over an open flame. He walked over to the newly hatched Pokemon pen to take a look at the Pokemon.

He had no idea what Pokemon he wanted to try to work out which one would fit in best with Squirtle. After a brief look through the Piplups and Turtwigs, he saw nothing that stood out to him. He got to the Chimchar pen and found a large lock on the pen door.

"Hey, what's with the big lock on this pen?" Matthias asked one of the assistants.

"We are having trouble with one of the Chimchar. He has broken out of the pen three times in the past week. Probably going to be hard to find a trainer to take him..."

Matthias didn't hear the rest. He was back at the Chimchar pen and watched one of the Chimchars as it probed the edges of the cage looking a way out. Matthias walked over and made eye contact with it. The Chimchar looked at Matthias and then pulled a face and stuck its tongue out at Matthias.

Mathias pulled a face back and stuck out his tongue. The Chimchar grinned and flipped Matthias the bird. Mathias grinned and flipped the bird back at the Chimchar.

"Chim chim!" Said the Chimchar.

"Exactly! Chim chim. Lets get you out of here. I like your style."

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status

Valerie (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

*the mugger was aggressive and so is this trainer i don't recognize lol

What happened next happened very fast. The man who had seemed intent on attacking Renny was then in turn met with hostility.
    "Twice in one day" renny said puzzled

"How in the world do trainers start here? It seems to me Sinnoh is crawling with violence." He continued talking mostly to himself.

After the confrontation ended the trainer approached him. Renny mostly ignored the trainer as he focused on the type:null. When the trainer called it back he let Renny know that he shouldnt talk about it at all.
    "Why wouldnt you want people to know? Type:null is extremely rare. Ive only ever seen footage of them. You must be a talented battler." He said

The trainer stayed stern instead of talking in a productive way Renny didn't pay it much mind. He was a fan rude people. This trainer hadnt even bothered to say hello to him but had no problem insulting him.
    " i appreciate the help though the hostility is very unnecessary. I hope you wont need to go out of your way for me again. said

The trainer stormed off back the lab. Was he working for Rowan ? His clothes were strange, his posture was very proper. I would have enjoyed getting to record some if his null.

"Arrny, maybe its best we hangout here for the evening. However we cant always take the easy road. Will need camping gear" he smiled

He walked back to the lab.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Senior Moderator

GM Post @Rival Max

"Hostility?" Nathan asked with a laugh, "Honestly, if you think that's hostility, you're in for a shock once your in the real world. But I've given my schpiel. If you get yourself killed, it's on you."

You make your way back to the lab, as Rowan is finishing up his interviews.

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (0/5)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 6pm
    Day: 1
    Date: September 6th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

After Rowan spoke to me, he spoke to a couple of other people, before gathering us together to talk.

"I've spoken to you all, and I feel confident giving you all a Pokemon." said Professor Rowan, "However, before I allow you to take one, I want to make one thing clear."

"If my hypothesis is correct, you were all brought here for a reason, and have a role to fill. The fact you were all brought to the same place, at the same time makes me think that you are only going to be successful as a team. And each person has a role to fill. I am giving you these Pokemon on the basis that you all will work together as a team to try and help each other get home. That is the only way you will leave this world." Professor Rowan explained, "If any of you are not willing to be a part of this, then it is best to speak up now. You are still welcome to spend the night here. Otherwise, come see me one at a time, and I will help you choose a starter and register you as a Sinnoh Pokemon Trainer. You will be able to pick up your New Trainer Kit from the Pokemon Center in town tomorrow morning once your registration is processed. After you have chosen your Pokemon, I want to speak to you about what I think your roles in the team should be."

"Now, who will be first?"

Form
    Name:
    Starter:
    Link To Stats:
    *Make sure your Trainer Card is up to date! Don't forget to put this in the Pokebank Thread!*

Eager to choose a Pokemon, I stepped forward to Professor Rowan.

"Could I please have a Piplup?" I asked.

Form
    Name: Sophie Reed
    Starter: Piplup
    Link To Stats: In Signature

"You may." Professor Rowan replied, handing me a Pokeball.

I let the Pokemon out of its ball. When the light dissipated, a small bird like Pokemon stood at my feet, looking up at me curiously.

Credit

"Hey buddy." I said softly as I kneeled down at the slightly confused Pokemon, "I think I'll call you Emperor."

Emperor smiled at me slightly, as it looked around at the room we stood in.
    @Noblejanobii @AWA1997 @Suicune's Fire @Shruikan @Brettles
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:23 AM.

Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^
    Instinct (0/5) Kid (5/5)

After sitting though another of the Professor's speeches about how important teamwork is, Matthias was finally called into the room to choose his Pokemon.

He walked up to the professor and asked for a chimchar.

The lab assistant tried to grab one of the docile chimchar, but Matthias stopped her. "Actually I want the trouble-maker. He will fit better into my team."

The assistant put the chimchar into a brand new Pokeball and handed it to Matthias.

Form
    Starter: Chimchar
    Link To Stats: In Signature

Professor Rowan looked on sternly, "I hope you know what you have got yourself into young man."

Matthias grinned and said "Thanks Prof!" as he exited the room.

Matthias went out into the yard and opened the Pokeball, letting the chimchar out. Chimchar looked around and saw a tree and ran to it, climbing up to the tree's highest branches.

"Are you coming down?" Matthias called out to the chimchar.

"Char!" said the chimchar shaking his head and poking tongue out at Matthias.

"That's a pity, I heard that the chef was making nanab berry pie in the kitchen, and I was going to get one!"

"Chimchar? Chim char char!"

"Unfortunately the kitchen is closed so i can't get in to get the pie. Any way you could help?"

"Chimchar", the small monkey climbed down the tree. "Chim?"

"This way. Quietly now!" Matthias instructed and led he Chimchar back into the Pokemon lab. "That's the kitchen, I'll wait out here. Show me what you can do."

Chimchar grinned and crept over to the door and then opened it and snuck inside.

Nothing happened for a minute and then Matthias heard a ruckus from inside.

"Sacré bleu! What is that smoke!"

... Clank .... clang ... Crash.

"Not ze soufflé! What is 'appening!"

The door opened letting out some dark smoke and a very pleased Chimchar holding a pie. He ran over to Matthias chattering excitedly. "Chim chim chim, char chimchar!"

"Lets take the pie outside, before someone comes to investigate. Stick with me kid and we'll take more than pies from this country."

The two pie thieves went outside and ate their pie under the tree.
    Last edited by Brettles; 01-21-2019 at 01:04 AM.