Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: Weedle 10/10
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokeball x3
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 26 (+1)

“I mean, camera work is always useful. I’ve always been interested in how the shots are angled in Contests to make it look good for the audience and such. Oh, but then I’d be indebted to you for the lessons as well…” Neith trailed off.

Renny inquired about Binary’s new body, quickly snapping a picture of it.

“Oh, yeah, this is new. It’s a long story. Essentially, Bi’s stuck like this until her old body can be fixed. Or a new one made, I suppose. Yeah, take as many pictures as you like. Binary’s a bit vain, so she loves the attention.” She added in a hushed voice. Binary saw the camera pointing at their new body and puffed out it’s chest, trying to look dashing, but failing due to the new body’s weight and falling on their backside.
    “So, does this mean you’re still going to be traveling with us…?” Neith asked hopefully.

A moment later the conversation was cut off, as Neith was startled to find her bag had abruptly started shaking. Reaching in, she found the egg she’d won. She’d been carrying it for so long she’d forgotten it was there. It looked as though it was about to hatch at any minute. As she watched, a crack appeared in the shell, and a pointed stinger poked through. The egg shattered, revealing a caterpillar-like creature.

Pokemon Hatching: Weedle
    Post Requirement: 10
    Link to Post (as in, the post where you got the egg from): Here

Oh, that’s a Weedle! It was one of the pokemon Neith had researched as a likely encounter on her semi-journey. She’d never thought it would be found here in Sinnoh. But then again, maybe this world had different pokemon in different locations.
    The pokemon nudged it’s head towards Neith. What are you supposed to do? The bug pokemon snuggled up to Neith’s leg and lay with it’s eyes closed. Was that normal? Or was Something wrong? “Excuse me. Neith said, bowing slightly towards Renny, before scooping up the Weedle and bringing it over to the nurse.

A few moments after the Weedle had been handed over, the Poketch on Neith’s wrist started beeping. The screen said something about a Code 4 anomaly. This could not have happened at a worse time. Sophie was already rounding everyone up to go investigate. Neith glanced nervously back at the waiting room.
    “I… I can’t leave just yet. My egg just hatched and the pokemon’s still being checked up by the nurse. I’ll catch up with you guys as soon as they’re done.”

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (7/7)
    [Totodile, Male]
    Cordelia (7/7)
    [Starly, Female]
    Cato (5/5)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (5/5)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: 1 Pokeball

Amy stroked the snorunt as she waited for her name to be called. "Risa!" Amy looked over and stood up. She collected her pokeballs from the counter and sat back down. By now she had noticed the others filing in, but was not really in the mood to talk. Part of her just wanted to leave them behind and progress on her own. But she knew that wasn't reasonable. Sophie needed her and Amy unfortunately needed them. She frowned as she sunk further into thought about the issue.

Her thoughts dispersed when she heard a ruckus. Amy looked over and heard Sophie saying something about a category four wormhole. Ah, the new fancy watches. Yeah pass. Amy sighed. "Look, Sophie, like I said at the HQ. I don't trust those things. In my world devices like that got my world taken over at one point. Not exactly ideal to see history repeat itself. I'll tag along if you want me, but I don't trust this situation at all."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(10/10), Fiddle(8/8), Delta (8/8)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 20/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 3

Renny nodded as Neith said she had some intersest in helping and learning about filming. He thought about telling her about his new freelance work and the equipment but the steel Porygon caught his eye.

“Oh, yeah, this is new. It’s a long story. Essentially, Bi’s stuck like this until her old body can be fixed. Or a new one made, I suppose. Yeah, take as many pictures as you like. Binary’s a bit vain, so she loves the attention.” She added in a hushed voice

"Vanity is a curious thing to me." He commented

" In this case, a pokemon has been gifted something that could be used for so many purposes. Displaying these attributes for attention is no different than many bird species display their colors to mate." Renny said a matter of factly

He was interested in the structure. Paying attention to little details. He wondered kind of place Neith had visited.

" Was this case crafted by some kind of evil genius." He said slightly joking

“So, does this mean you’re still going to be traveling with us…?” Neith asked hopefully.

What a strange question he thought. To his knowledge the group hadnt given keeping him around a second thought. Neith seemed friendly though and Arnny had been insisting on giving this a try.

" So far I believe I have made a bad impression on this group of trainers, I dont understand why though. Some of the actions taken by certain individuals were unnessary and made me want to walk away from this experiment. However, seeing as are current goals are allind and I have given my word I will continue to catalog this journey and travel with you all. I believe there is still much to learn and as it stands I am lacking in some areas that could make it hard for me to achieve my goal." Renny paused cleaning off his glasses

" I would be less inclined to travel though if there are anymore repeats of what happened. If I am being asked to adjust to this world its only proper that others to make that same effort."

No sooner had he finished that statement than the trainer who looked like Alison Parks started talking. The information she gave did peak his curiosty. Another wormhole? Renny thought could be a good chance to get more footage. Also it looked as if the Type:Null trainer was back for some reason. As Neiths pokemon began to hatch she had excused herself. Parks came over and said some words tossing Renny a device he had no idea what to do with. He didnt know what to say. It looked like something from back home. Did it have filming capbilities? He wondered. It seemed to have some kind of helpful tracking softwear so he was fine with it. He had used something similar so operating it seemed to be basic.

“I… I can’t leave just yet. My egg just hatched and the pokemon’s still being checked up by the nurse. I’ll catch up with you guys as soon as they’re done.” Neith said

" Seems like the best course of action. I need to see if I can record some of the event happening, you can join us when you are ready. If you are not there and the others move on without you. Ill wait for you, being left behind wouldnt be fun for anyone."
    Renny said grabbing his gear.

Renny didnt wait for the others as he took off. If an event is happening right at the moment the only way to document it was to actually document it. With pokemon and the equipment in toe he darted off right towards the area where the tracker was signaling. At no point did it ever occure to him that it could be Team Galatic.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Eggs:

Grubbin Egg (10/10 posts to hatch)
    Pokémon: (3/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 5/5
    | Vilne♂ | 3/8
    | Fiona♀ | 0/5
    | Guinness♂ | 18/18
    Items: x3 (-1),
    Total Posts: 29

While Kinnie was waiting for the pink-haired woman to heal her pokémon, she felt her bag begin to rumble. Surprised, she set it down on the floor at her feet and watched as the egg inside rocked a few times. She wasn't sure what to do, so she looked up and glanced around to see if anyone else was watching. However, her other teammates seemed occupied with their own things, so Kinnie just watched the egg in the bag move about until it began to crack.

It was hatching. This was not the first time she had seen an egg's inhabitant hatch, but it was the first time that the creature emerging from the shell was her responsibility. She already had four pokémon; this would make five.

Kinnie shot down off the bench and crouched beside the egg, helping to remove bits of the shell that had almost fully broken off. Orange points were the first things she could see, which turned out to be long, half yellow horns coming from a face. Two big eyes blinked repeatedly as a jagged vertical mouth separated to make way for a tiny peep.

Pokemon Hatching: Grubbin
    Post Requirement: 10
    Link to Post: Here.

Kinnie paused as she realised that she knew this pokémon--a grubbin. They were native to Alola. She pulled out her Pokedex to scan it.

"Grubbin, the larva pokemon. It--" she cut it off by setting it to silent mode, and read the remaining text. Bug type, first of three evolution stages, and typically live underground. This one was female. Kinnie waited out the rest of the hatching procedure before extracting the pokemon and clasping its soft, warm body with both hands. It was sticky from whatever juices still remained in the egg, but for the moment she didn't care.

"Uuurrb..." the pokemon gurgled, barely aware of what was going on. It curled up, so Kinnie pressed it to her chest and kept it still for a bit. A nurse, who had seen most of this transpire, offered to dispose of the shell and got a cloth to help dry off the fluids from the newly born bug-type. She suggested preparing a poké ball for it, which Kinnie agreed to. She kept it in her arms, mildly fascinated by the whole event, until her attention shifted to a trainer who she had seen before--the one who worked for Professor Rowan. He began conversing with Sophie as her watch device made a sound, followed by everyone else's watch, including Kinnie's.

Code IV.

Kinnie popped her new pokemon into her poké ball and stood up, overhearing that there was a new human who had been spat out by a wormhole. A few of her teammates began to pipe up saying they would go, except the one who had had an outburst at Sophie earlier.

"I will come," Kinnie offered, poking her head into the conversation. "I just need to--"

"Miss, your pokémon are ready," the nurse who had helped her informed, touching a few fingers to Kinnie's arm to get her attention. Kinnie stared at the hand for a moment before the nurse seemed to realise and pull her hand back.

"Okay," she murmured, weaving around the nurse as she headed to the counter to collect her pokémon. She returned back to Sophie, waiting for the group to depart.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (19/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Dash Corp HQ
    Time: 1:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

Sorry to force people around, but things are getting messy and I just need to regroup for this next part.

As Neith finished her sentence about her Pokemon not being healed, the nurse walked out with her Pokeballs.

"All happy and healthy!" the nurse said.

By this point everyone had their Pokemon returned to them.

"Look, Sophie, like I said at the HQ. I don't trust those things. In my world devices like that got my world taken over at one point. Not exactly ideal to see history repeat itself. I'll tag along if you want me, but I don't trust this situation at all." Amy explained. This situation was tricky.

"Look, I picked up yours from the bin before, and still have it. If you decide to take it, then go for it, otherwise I will hold on to it. It may come in handy." I explained, "As for this situation, if this is true and there is another trainer, I'm sorry, but I don't want to just leave them there. I'm not saying we run in guns blazing, but I think if we go as a group and aren't silly about it, it should be fine. Besides, I spoke with Dash, in the flesh, later and I trust him. Not blindly, but I do trust him."

Before I could continue, Renny had already left, seemingly dashing out the door.

"I should have waited before giving him that f***ing Poketch..." I muttered to myself as I realized that if I had have given it to him after we dealt with this he wouldn't be able to find it and would have to stick with the group.

"Look, I'll catch up to him before he gets himself into trouble." Nathan explained, "Can I borrow your Poketch?"

"Sure," I said, passing him the watch, before making sure the group was together, "We ready?"

******** @Rival Max

As you're following the directions of your Poketch, you hear the noise of somebody coming up behind you. As you leave Jubilife City, the person overtakes you and blocks your path. You recognize him as Nathan, the person who rescued you from the mugger the night before.

"This is like Deja Vu..." Nathan mutters, "Look, I get you have your film thing going on, that's cool. But what would you do if this was a trap? You can't make your film if you're dead."

Nathan pulls a Pokeball off his belt.

"If you want to pass me, you gotta beat me. Otherwise wait for the rest of the group, because I don't feel like telling Rowan one of you got killed." Nathan explains, "Hell you can use as many Pokemon as you like, though I wouldn't recommend using all of them in case things are bad at this wormhole, because I can guarantee, you aren't going to win."

Nathan let's out his Type: Null.

"If you want to pass, beat me. Use as many or as few Pokemon as you like." Nathan says, "Otherwise you aren't going anywhere until the others catch up."

Nathan grins at you.

"I figured you'd like to battle this one? It seemed to get your interest last night..."

Battle Prodigy Nathan would like to battle!

Type: Null

Pikachu
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:42 AM.

Palila1.jpg

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: -none-
    Partner Pokémon: Rowlett
    Items: 1 Pokeball

Palila rubbed her head, trying to clear her vision as she sat up off the ground. There was a chill in the air, and the grass around her looked a distinctly different shade of green. Even the sky seemed a different colour! The only familiar things were her clothes.
    "What..?" She mumbled, pulling herself together and standing up. The only other times she'd felt this disorientated was when she'd landed on her head while attempting tricks.
    Did I stack it while skating? She looked down at her own feet Nope. No concrete, no board.
    "What kind of psy-kicking-my-*** is going on here? She growled and whirled around, looking for a Pokemon that could have put her to sleep, or caused confusion. Nothing. Nothing around except the Starly. She grabbed the ball on the ground near her feet, still a little unsteady.
    "Was it you? She challenged the bird, pointing a finger in challenge.
    She narrowed her eyes at it. It didn't retreat.
    "Well, if it was, you're going to regret it! You're MINE, little bird! She shouted, and threw the ball hard, towards its head.

*pok!*

Pokémon using: -none-
    Pokémon trying to catch: Starly
    Point Requirement: 5
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 1 Pokeball
    Item Effects: N/A
    Points On Hand: 50
    Points After: 45

It was only after she threw the Pokeball that Palila realised what she had done. Pokeballs don't do damage!
    Damn it, maybe I should have thrown a rock. She internally cursed, but stood still, watching and wondering what would happen.
    She had never really caught a Pokémon before, so she didn't know what to expect at all.
    Last edited by Lychee; 02-22-2019 at 04:53 AM.

7. This post has been liked by:

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@oOOo
    Instinct (5/5) _ Kid (5/5) _ Sniper (5/5) _ Bienie (5/5)
    Egg:
    Spinarak Egg (16 of 22 posts to hatch)
    Items: Pokeballs (3), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town

Matthias collected his Pokemon from nurse Joy and called them out to check them over. Not a scratch on any of them. The nurses here really knew their stuff.

he opened one of the boxes of gourmet food that Mr Davis had given him and shared the contents with his team. "The family that eats together, steals treats together." he said to his team, to a chorus of "Squirtle! Char! Doof doof!Star!" as his team ate.

Matthias looked over the rest of the trainers. Strained relationships and anger radiated from a lot of the others. That would ordinarily be a golden payday as Matthias worked the cracks and turned them against each other, all while he profited from the chaos. These people however were his best bet of getting home so he wanted to find some way of building them into a useful team. 'Or at least a team that I can use!' he thought to himself. 'We need some sort fo common purpose, or crisis, to bring the team together.'

On queue the Poketches started beeping. Matthias searched through his bag to find that his Poketch was beeping, even though it was still in its original wrapping. He wasn't sure about these things. Amy seemed to have her head straight, and she didn't trust them, so Matthias decided to leave it in his bag un-used for now.

He wandered over to see what the commotion was.

Another travel through the worm-holes.

'Quickly, this could be someone I can use, to get me home!' he thought to himself.

"Quickly, this could be someone who needs our help!" he said to the other trainers.

9. This post has been liked by:

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(10/10), Fiddle(8/8), Delta (8/8)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 21/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 3

Renny let out a sigh of frustration. He adjusted his glasses. Taking things personal was not something he really cared for. This person Nathan though had now gotten directly in his way twice. Why in the world would he be doing it right now? Someone could be hurt, the wormhole could be still open and they could be recording it to document it.

" This is now the second time you are standing in my way. Last time you suggested I could die and it wouldn't phase you on bit but yet here you are again in my way. I was asked to document this. Journalists put their lives on the line all the time to document history. What about that dont you understand." Renny let out a sigh

When Nathan moved into challenge mode. Cornelius stepped forward to defend his trainer however Renny stopped him.
    "No thank you. I was taught to not use my pokemon as tools of my ego. What kind of trainer would be to throw all my pokemon some who havent even battle once at you. Youre clearly the strong pokemon trainer. It appears as though wherever you come from the only option ever is battling. Its different where i come from. People actually try and communicate. You could have just asked me to wait for everyone just to be sure." Renny said

"Also initially I did find it interesting but Im starting to think that pokemon is going to be a road block. Ill he waiting over here at the bench working on my story boards."

Renny was unimpressed by this. Grey beard set him up on a mission to fail. He hadnt been able to document dash crop. He now was going to miss documenting a wormhole sighting. Such a waste of the new equipment

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (6/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (5/5)

Starly ♀ (5/5)

Bidoof ♂ (5/5)

Weedle ♂ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokeball x2
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 27 (+1)

As Neith waited anxiously on for the check up to end, she saw Renny run off ahead of the others. She wanted to go after him, tell him to wait, or at least go with him. The emo guy that had worked with Rowan went off after him, which was good. At least Renny would be safe with him.

Luckily, Sophie wasn’t dead set on leaving at this second. As she was rounding up the rest of the group, the nurse returned, proclaiming the Weedle to be in perfect health. “Getting to know you’ll have to wait a little while longer.” She said as she put the pokeball back in her bag along with the laptop.

I know I wanted to go on a journey, but I thought I’d have more time to rest along the way.
    Neith’s legs ere not used to all this walking, and her stamina was just about spent. But she was going to persevere, and try to be a hero like Rowan said.

"We ready?" Sophie asked once everyone was rounded up.

Neith sighed. “Not in the slightest, but ready as I can be in the given time.”

I just hope this wormhole doesn’t mean Team Galactic’s nearby again…

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokémon: (5/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 5/5
    | Vilne♂ | 8/8
    | Fiona♀ | 5/5
    | Guinness♂ | 18/18
    | [no name]♀ | 5/5
    Items: x2,
    Total Posts: 30

Kinnie sighed as the abrasive male trainer that Professor Rowan had been with at the lake exited the Pokemon Center after Renny, who seemed to prefer breaking off from the group. Kinnie could understand wanting to travel alone, but her father's advice about a team working in tandem pulsed through her mind. There was a time and a place for acting alone. Presently, she needed to act as a component of a machine.

Matthias expressed that someone could have come through the wormhole in need of help. Neith said she wasn't quite ready, but would come anyway.

"Let us hurry, then," she said to Sophie.