Trainer Renny Thomas
Team Status
Valerie (20/20), Cornelius(20/20), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (15/15)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 37/40)
[U]Items:
Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
Normal Pokeball: 2

Renny looked over Amy.

"Renny?" She said confused as hell

Renny nodded unsure of what to say.

"Uh..yeah. Im not a medic but you should take your time" He said taking a step back as she began to get up. Renny focused on the trainer until she was up and seemed fine giving her, her space. Once she had her baring she asked him.

"Well not yours but I can get yours if you want new clothes." Amy asked

Renny showed up his cool top hat, gloves and new boots.
" Thank you but no thanks. I just picked these up. " As he turned to go off to check out the footage he looked back.

" Your pokemon is very brave. I dont know exactly what happened yet but I am happy you are safe and you have a great partner." He said attempting to show that he didnt slightly care about the others.

"Arrny over here was worried." He said looking towards Tediursa.

The little bear waved at Amy.

Then Renny took his leave heading out of range of the others. His arms were swore. He found a spot to sit down and review the footage.

While Sophie addressed the others Renny reviewed the footage. His hands shook a little as the adrenaline was gone and the realization that he just saw a kid murdered was hitting him. His hand trembled as the sound of a gun shot echoed over and over again. Why was he remembering a shooting? The image of a child screaming looped in his head. When he finally snapped out of it he watched the footage. To his horror the footage had been corrupted. What footage he did get of the Psychopath with the gun arm was unusable.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!" He screamed out in frustration

Renny jumped up rewinding it over and playing it over and over. He was consumed by this getting caught in a loop pacing back and forth in circles.

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake was happy that he had been able to help Kinnie make it safe. He tried to fight back tears but the death of Will was to much.
" ...Why....why?" He asked himself

"Why a kid?" He couldnt make sense.

Sophie addressed the others suggesting the team split up. Drake looked over at Matthias

"What about her?" He asked referring to the grunt.