Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town
    Time: 4:30 pm
    Day: 1
    Date: September 6th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie
    @Noblejanobii

"Yo!" Someone called out, "You with the Cyndaquil. You got a phone I could use?"

I looked over to where the voice came from and saw it belonged to a girl a couple of years older than myself, who held what looked like an unconscious Totodile.

Totodile were native to Johto, and even there they were extremely rare to be obtained outside of being a starter Pokemon, and that one still looked fairly young. That and she needed a phone. Maybe she was like me, and not from here...

I pulled out my phone and opened it, however found I had no service. Weird. I had travelled to Hoenn before to visit Mum and Dad's families and still had service. I should have service on my plan here too. But why don't I?

"Sorry, I've got no service." I replied as I made my way over, "This thing is now a glorified paperweight..."

I pocketed the phone, before looking at the young woman again.

"Based on the Totodile, and you needing a phone, are you in the same boat as me...?"
    @Brettles
    As you make your way into town, you notice that whilst the streets aren't busy, there is a normal amount of people going about their business. However, if you keep looking, you might find a couple that stand out from the others...
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:02 AM.

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (5/5)]
    Items: None

Tony groaned and rubbed his head. He looked around and saw that he wasn’t in Littleroot anymore. From the look of the architecture, he wasn’t in Hoenn at all. He quickly reached down where a pokeball was beside him, and was relieved that Zuko didn’t get lost after he hit the light. He released the Torchic from the pokeball and it looked around a bit before jumping into Tony’s arms. The two got up and started assessing their surroundings. Tony found a sign that said Twinleaf Town. Isn't that in Sinnoh? How in the names of Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza did he get there? He began walking through town, trying to find someone who might be able to tell him what was happening.

@Noblejanobii , @Desolate Divine
    As he did so, Tony saw the two girls with Johto starters and began weighing the odds of them being travelers or them being in his predicament as well. In the end, he figured a small risk of embarrassment would be worth it to try to find someone else who may be able to help him get some answers. He approached them slowly. "Excuse me," he said. "I can't help but notice you don't seem to be from around here. Has anything strange happened to you recently?" Honestly, he couldn't think of a good way of phrasing that question, so he just let it go like that.
    Last edited by AWA1997; 01-14-2019 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention people.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (5/5)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 4:30 pm
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony

@Noblejanobii @AWA1997

Before the girl could answer, we were soon joined by a guy about the same age as her.

"Excuse me," he said. "I can't help but notice you don't seem to be from around here. Has anything strange happened to you recently?"

He had done the same thing I had done. Asked in a way that somebody who hadn't gone through what I had gone through wouldn't understand.

"I can only assume by you asking that in that way that something strange has happened to you?" I explained, before biting the bullet and risking sounding like I was insane.

"Half an hour ago, I was in New Bark Town in Johto. The sky went dark and everything went black. When I came to, I was here..."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:18 AM.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    - - - - - -
    Partner Pokemon:
    -- (--)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

The world went white for a second and in the blur of the white flash a sphere appeared. Had no one else seen the sphere? I went towards it and that's the last thing I remembered. When I came to, I was laying a patch of tall grass. This surely wasn't the beach I was just near. As my eyes adjusted I felt around the area I was in. I could hear water in the distance so maybe I had come to close to a psychic and was teleported away.

" Mom ?" " Hali?" "Aarink?" I said finally sitting up.

As my eyes adjusted I walked instinctively towards the sound of water hoping that my family was there. As I approached the water I could tell this wasn't the ocean shoreline of Alola. I looked around for Slowpoke and the dark Rattatas that played on the beach. It was at that point I realized that Hali's might be in the Pokeball I just got. I reached for that and found that was missing too.

" Strange, it's like a sci-fi movie, " I said to myself.

Well, there had to be some explanation of all of this, right? I turned my attention away from the water as something else had caught my eye. In the distance, I saw a sphere open up and a trainer fell out. I couldn't make out the trainer but I figured if I could get them maybe I could figure out where I was. I wasn't the fastest runner. By the time I reached the area the trainer was gone but I could see a trail leading to a paved path.

When I looked up the sphere was still there but slowly shrinking. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my disposable camera. I snapped a picture before it was completely gone. After I wrote down how long I thought it was active for on the back of the picture. I made my way to the path and followed it until I noticed the sign said Twinleaf town. I had no choice but to follow it into town and look for a way to call home.

" I hope you guys are alright," I said looking up into the sky
    Last edited by Rival Max; 01-15-2019 at 02:52 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Mathias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:

Instinct (5/5)
    Matthias explored the town, looking for clues as to what had happened. This was a weird town, the fashion seemed off slightly, like this was a different culture than Kanto. But that couldn't be right. Culture and style don't change over night.

He went to a bakery and tried to buy some bread rolls, but when he pulled out the money that he had taken form Professor Oak the store clerk wouldn't take it.

"We don't take foreign money. Only Sinnoh notes!" The nasally teenager behind the counter said in a snide voice. "If you haven't got any real money, you will have to leave!"

Rather than get offended Matthias engaged the server in conversation while Squirtle took advantage of the distraction to grab a couple of bread rolls.

As they walked away from the shop munching on the fresh bread, Matthias surveyed the town. "You ever been to Sinnoh?" he asked Squirtle.

'"Squirtle!" Said Squirtle shaking her head. Then she perked up and pointed up ahead at a group of strange people. "Squirt squirtle squirt!" she said excitedly.

"You're right, good instinct again." Matthias said as he looked at the small group of two girls and a boy. All wearing styles slightly out of phase with the locals in Sinnoh, but more telling was the disparity in Pokemon they were holding.

Matthias watched from a distance and noted the body language of the group. They seemed nervous and unsure of themselves and their surroundings.

"Looks like more people who arrived here unexpectedly." Matthias whispered to Squirtle."Should we go and say hello?"

Squirtle gave Matthias a very clear 'Your kidding me, right?' look, then she point her finger over her lips in a shooshing motion, pointed to her ear and then to the group of strange people.

Matthias smiled and nodded. "Come on then."

He tried to find some cover to sneak closer to the group to over hear them without being seen.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    None
    Current Points: 0 (+1)

Neith picked herself up, feeling disoriented. She had expected to feel rough tarmac of the roads beneath her, not the soft grass she found herself on. What had happened? She could vaugle recall Lumious going dark, and getting out the taxi, but then it was all a blur.

She looked around, and saw Fennel and Binary lying not far away. The Fennekin blinked in confusion, looking as confused as Neith, while the Porygon looked at them sternly.
    “What happened? Did I pass out?” Neith looked around at the pine trees. There was even a bit of snow here and there. Neith shivered, wishing she was wearing something warmer.
    One thing was for sure, this wasn’t Lumiose city. How did she get here? She needed to call her parents, maybe they’d know what happened? Neith reached for her bag, before remembering that she’d left it in the taxi before. No PC then. All she had was her two pokeballs and an apparently broken watch that still claimed it was 11AM.

“Ok, you prepared for this. What did the guides say?” Neith took a deep breath, and tried to recall the all the websites she had read last night. “If you’re lost in the wilderness, the first thing to look for is shelter.”
    Shelter. Well, that would be easy; not to far away was a cluster of buildings, with a sign nearby that declared the place to be Twinleaf Town.

“Twinleaf? Where’s that?” Neith wondered. But if it’s a town, it must have a pokemon center, and pokemon centers means PCs. If she could get a message to her parents, then maybe they could come pick her up, and explain what was going on. And if not, at least she would have an internet connection, so could do some research herself.
    Mind set, she scooped up the two pokemon and started off into the town.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (5/5)
    [Totodile, Male]
    Items: N/A

Amy regarded the others suspiciously as the young man approached. No reception? Non-native Sinnoh region pokemon? They could be in the same boat as her. But that would be too easy wouldn't it? Amy closed her eyes and took a deep breath. What would Theresa do in this situation? Gather information, she supposed. She needed to be on alert though. These people could be trying to deceive her, lull her into a false sense of security. Tightening her hold on Hunter, Amy listened closely to the man and woman standing near to her. New Bark Town huh? Wasn't that in Johto? Guess the other guy was probably from Litteroot or something since he was holding a Torchic. So definitely foreigners. And if their stories weren't indication enough, Amy could recognize their fashion a mile away. Those styles were definitely from Johtonian and Hoenner designers.

Amy glanced around and spied a few other people. Supposedly they were in Twinleaf Town, which meant Sinnoh. But were they really? She spotted a few other residents who were giving the crew strange looks. Still, their clothes were distinct. She'd recognize the Sinnohan designs anywhere. Their trademark was thicker clothes due to Sinnoh's colder climate. Amy shivered a little. She needed to get in on that warmer clothes. Her flannel and crop top were not going to cut it in this weather. "Stupid warm Kalosian warm weather," she muttered. Amy frowned at the other two and said, "Look, I'd love to find out about our situations as much as the next gal, but it is way too cold for me to be standing out here without some sort of jacket. It's September in Sinnoh. We're lucky there's not a blizzard going on right now. So I don't know about you, but I'm going to find a Pokemon Center, a shelter, or a clothing store. Are you gonna come with or what?"
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:19 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (5/5)]
    Items: None

@Noblejanobii @Desolate Divine @Brettles

Tony looked at the woman who mentioned the weather. "You're right, sorry." he said. "I was so worried about figuring things out, I didn't even notice the weather." Now that he was actually thinking about it, he was actually surprised he was able to ignore the cold for so long, especially considering he's lived by a volcano his whole life and his only source of heat was the little chicken in his arms. "I'll tell my side of the situation when we get somewhere." he added, joining Amy in looking for a place to settle.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (5/5)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 4:40 pm
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony

"A Pokemon Center sounds good." I explained, "They should have an internet connection, which means we might be able to contact people. But I don't think there is a Pokemon Center here."

"It seems to suburban. Like how New Bark Town didn't have one. Littleroot is probably the same." I said gesturing to the guy with the Torchic, "We might have to head to the next town over to find one."

I glanced around quickly, before noticing a town noticeboard nearby with a map.

"Check this out," I said as I walked over to it, "No Pokemon Center here, but next town over is Sandgem Town, north east of here. Not too far."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:19 AM.

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:

Instinct (5/5)

Matthias listened to the strange trainers. They didn't sound like locals, possibly they had suffered the same weird abduction that had brought Matthias to this place. Equally possible, they could be responsible for whatever was happening. Either way he wanted to know what was going on. They were talking about buying warm clothing and finding a Pokemon Center in the next town along 'Sandgem' one of the girls called it.

Matthias wasn't sure about the Pokemon Center, that usually meant the authorities and that was never a fun experience. But then a thought crossed his mind. 'I have never been to Sinnoh before. Sop technically I haven't broken the law here!' He took another bite of the stolen bread roll. 'At least I haven't been caught.'

Warm clothing shouldn't be a problem. Just find a laundromat. There was always some sucker who didn't stay with his washing at it dried. He should be able to take some warm clothing straight from the dryer. Like taking candy from a baby.

Matthias moved away to find a local.

"Excuse me Maam", Matthias said to a passing middle aged lady, "My name is Felix and I am visiting your wonderful town with my Mum and Dad. I am trying to find the laundromat. Could you please help me, I don't know the way!"