Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    *Going on school camp in less than an hour. No more posts from me until end of the week.*
    Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@oOOo
    Instinct (5/5) _ Kid (0/5) _ Sniper (0/5) _ Bienie (0/5)
    Egg:
    Spinarak Egg (15 of 22 posts to hatch)
    Items: Pokeballs (3), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town

Matthias was ready to go. Especially if it meant getting his Pokemon to a Pokemon center.

One of the assistant's called him aside and presented him with a large Picnic Basket.

"Master Davis said you were to given these leftovers from the feast. They have been vacuum sealed to seal in the flavour and should last for up to two weeks without needing refrigeration."

Matthias accepted the picnic basket with a smile and thanked the Assistant.

"Alright, which way to the Pokemon center?" he asked Sophie.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (7/7)
    [Totodile, Male]
    Cordelia (7/7)
    [Starly, Female]
    Cato (5/5)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (5/5)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: 1 Pokeball

Dia finished wrapping the protective bandaging around Amy's arm. "Okay, since you already have a tattoo you should know this by now, but just to reiterate. Keep that on there for a few hours. If it itches, pat it with a wet wash cloth. No rubbing or scratching for at least a week as the skin sheds and grows back."

"Right, thanks," Amy answered. She stood up and stretched a little before putting her flannel shirt and jacket back on.

"So a froslass huh. That your favorite pokemon?" Dia asked as Amy paid her.

"Yeah. There was one that was an actress at my local theater as a kid. Wanted one ever since," Amy replied. She frowned. The tattoo was costing her most of her money. It was worth it though. It would help her remember home. It would help her keep her mind focused on her goal. She was going to get home.

Dia handed Amy her receipt and said, "Well, if you're so inclined, I have a friend that needs to rehome a snorunt. Poor gal had an abusive trainer. She was rescued a few weeks ago and she's not totally recovered but we think it's best if she is rehomed now. I know you already have an egg on your hands, but I thought the offer might be worth making."

Amy paused and thought it over. A snorunt? A female one from the sounds of it. Abused, scared, possibly hurt beyond recovery. Was she really suited to take care of such a pokemon? Amy glanced up at Dia and asked, "You barely know me. Why?"

Dia shrugged. "I can sense you have a good heart, but you seem very troubled right now. I was thinking perhaps you could help her and she would help you."

Amy pursed her lips before nodding. "Alright, that's fine. I'll take her."

"Sounds good. I'll have my friend meet you at the Pokemon Center in half an hour," Dia instructed as she reached for the phone.

Amy nodded and waved goodbye as she left the parlor. Walking down the street, Amy gazed at the sky. Suddenly she felt the egg in her arms wiggle and shake. Amy looked down immediately and realized the egg was about to hatch. Amy took off into a dead sprint to the Pokemon Center. The egg was slowly consumed with light as Amy ran inside and passed it off to Nurse Joy. Amy watched as the light faded, revealing a cyndaquil! She smiled and pet the little fire starter for a couple moments before letting Nurse Joy wheel her back for a checkup. Amy also surrendered her own pokemon to get healed up.

Pokemon Claim
    Pokemon Hatching: Cyndaquil
    Post Requirement: 10
    Item Used: Pokeball

While she waited to get her pokemon back, Amy decided to try and use the phones again. Dialing Theresa's number, Amy waited a couple seconds before receiving an error message. "The number you are trying to reach does not exist." Amy tried a second time only to receive the same message again. She drummed her fingers before dialing the number of Theresa's police station.

"Hello? Officer Madeline Menahem speaking." The phone nearly slipped out Amy's hand. Officer Menahem? That was Theresa's old mentor who had died during a terrorist attack. Amy had never met her, but she knew Theresa's biggest regret was not being able to save her. So she was alive here. "Hello?"

Amy snapped out of her thoughts and answered, "U-Uh yes hello, I'm trying to reach an officer Theresa Cambridge?"

"Hmm... sorry ma'am but no such officer works here. Perhaps you dialed the wrong office. I can redirect you to the operator for all the police stations if you would like."

"No no, it's fine. Thank you for your time." Amy quickly hung up and took a deep breath. Okay this was getting weirder by the second.

Amy strolled back to the rest area and sat down. Eventually her pokemon were brought back to her and she began to doze off when she saw a young man enter with a snorunt. She stood up and began to approach them. She frowned when she realized she recognized this person too. Not a man. It was an old homeless friend of hers named Olive. She had sewn many coats for them during the winter.

Olive turned to attention as Amy approached. "Are you Amy Risa?" they asked. Amy nodded. Olive tentatively stroked the snorunt before adding, "And you're sure you want to take her? She can be a bit of a handful."

"I'm sure I'll manage. And if I can't I'll find a place for her," Amy responded.

That seemed to calm Olive's nerves a bit. "Alright... here's her pokeball." Olive passed Amy the pokeball then pat the snorunt. "I'll see you again someday." Olive passed the snorunt to Amy and bowed. "Take good care of her."

Amy watched as Olive departed. She glanced down at the snorunt, who seemed less than pleased but was remaining silent at the moment. Alright then, this was going to be interesting.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (9/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (17/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Dash Corp HQ
    Time: 1:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias
    @Suicune's Fire
    As your bag is on the ground, nobody notices a Pokemon scurry across the ground towards it...

The Pokemon rushes across the floor, carrying a Pokeball, finding your bag, before quickly looking around, and when it is sure nobody is watching, drops it's Pokeball into your bag, before trying to climb in, falling in face first, before disappearing into a flash of light.

Once everyone was done with their business at Dash Corp, we made our way to Dash Corp. As I walked by a nearby bin, I felt the Poketch on my wrist start to buzz. As I looked down, I saw a flashing light on the screen.

Poketch with fall mode triggered nearby

I looked around, before hearing a buzz come from the nearby rubbish bin. I made my way over and found a Poketch buzzing in the bottom. It was identical to the ones we had just received and looked brand new. I picked it up, before looking around. Someone was missing. Amy?

When Neith didn't seem to expect me enough to avoid me, I made my way over to her.

"Look, I know you're p***ed about what happened with Renny. Fact is, I didn't know if I was leading you all into danger, or not, and needed to make a decision in that moment about whether or not having him come in that mindset would put you all at a greater risk." I explained, "But I wish I didn't have to resort to that. I got a Poketch to give to Renny, and I will make an effort to figure out how to reason with him without having to do anything like that again. So I figured I'd ask what you think I should do?"

**** <Insert Neith's response here> ****

As we got to the Pokemon Center, I booked my Pokemon into healed, before looking around for Amy or Renny.
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:41 AM.

4. This post has been liked by:

(That larvitar was hilarious)

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (5/5)];[Ifrit- Chimchar, Female (5/5)];[Eunomos- Kricketot, Male (0/6)];[Vedfolnir- Starly, Male (0/5)];[Wishpoosh- Bidoof, Male (0/5)]
    Items: 2 pokeballs

Tony watched as Matthais talked the Bidoof into coming along. He now seemed like a small mafia with all of the 'criminal' pokemon he was catching. But, then again, maybe they needed that little bit of dishonesty on their team.

Tony looked over as Sophie called out to all of them, and headed over. As everyone gathered and headed to the pokemon center, Tony smiled a little. He had gotten some battle experience and learned a little about what pokemon were native to Sinnoh.

Once he put his pokemon up to be healed, he sat down to think things over. He was with a team that was having trouble getting along, he was the medical support for the team, and he only had basic medical knowledge with only a small first-aid kit. If he was going to do this, he felt that he would need to do some shopping for medical supplies and try to find some information on, at the very least, stabilizing someone so that he could get them to a medical facility.

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Eggs:

Grubbin Egg (8/10 posts to hatch)
    Pokémon: (3/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 5/5
    | Vilne♂ | 3/8
    | [no name]♀ | 0/5
    | [no name] | 18/18
    Items: x3,
    Total Posts: 27

"Congratulations! Not many reset the battle, but trying new techniques and strategies will serve you in the future," the assistant told her. Kinnie narrowed her eyes a little, not sure if that was a backhanded compliment or if she was insinuating most people gave up after the first try. "Hopefully, you found this simulator fun. If you had any comments you'd like to share about how we can make this even more helpful, that would be great."

"It was too hard. I got my first pokemon yesterday," Kinnie replied. She accepted the prize and turned around, picking up her bag while being careful of the egg tucked inside.

Item Claim: Revive
    Cost: Free

She walked out, making her way from the building down to the entrance. She breathed in, smelling air polluted by motor vehicles, smoke, and general busy living. She wasn't used to the city smells, and she knew she didn't like it.

She glanced down at the watch on her wrist. She tapped its screen and it brightened to show her the time. 1:31PM. She sighed and looked up. Where were the others?

She found a park bench to sit down on and let her bag rest beside her. She stared at the egg for a moment, wondering when it would hatch. She placed a hand on its top, then moved it down to its side. It was warm, which was a good sign. Perhaps she would find out what pokemon lay inside soon.

Wondering if she should just wait for a message to come through to her watch, she removed the journal she had obtained in Sandgem and began writing down some thoughts to pass the time.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(10/10), Fiddle(8/8), Delta (8/8)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 18/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 3

Renny hardly noticed the slow trickle of the group members making their way into the pokemon center. He was just outt range for them to notice his head buried in editing and drawing up story boards. Arnny nudged him a little to let him know to pack it up. Once everything was packed he made his way over to find Neith.

Looking around, he noticed some of the others but didn't say much. He kept looking until he found her.
    "Excuse me, Neith, sorry to interrupt but I got my hands on some new equipment for filming. Which included an extra laptop with the drives I needed for editing higher resolution data. Eithe way I was wondering if youd like to use mine. Its pretty new and with some adjustments I'm sure it could help you with whatever tech project your working on. I hope that didnt come off strange since we only met but we all have a skill we shouldnt be robbed of because of circumstance. " he smiled light pulling out his laptop

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (1/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (5/5)

Starly ♀ (5/5)

Bidoof ♂ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: Weedle 9/10
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokeball x3
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 25 (+1)

As the left the building, Sophie came over to talk. Well, at least she’s got Renny a Poketch. She’s trying something to fix this at least.

“I get that you thought he might put us at risk, but you barely even tried asking him to stay behind, just jumped straight to framing him as a thief as soon as he disagreed with you. And splitting him away from he group, with no way of communicating, could have put him in bigger danger instead.

“This clash wouldn’t have happened if you knew each other better. But I get that we’ve only met a few days ago, but even still, in that time the only effort you’ve made to know your teammates is that one introduction meal, and half us us weren’t even there.”
    Neith paused and rubbed her forehead.
    “Just, try to get to know more about your team than just the roles Rowan assigned to us. Not just Renny, with Matthias too and all the others. Figure out how to lead in a way they’ll want to follow, instead of bulling everyone into agreeing with you.”

As soon as they reached the pokemon center, Neith handed over her pokeballs to the nurse, all except for Binary’s. Come to think of it, could Binary even go inside her pokeball now?
    As soon as the pokemon were handed over, Neith began looked around, scanning the center for Renny. However, to her surprise Renny seemed to have found her first, as he was already walking over to her.

Thank Arceus he’s here. Neith felt the lingering worry disappear from the back of her mind. He hadn’t left for good.

Before she could say anything however, he had offered her his old laptop. Neith was momentarily blindsided by the offer.
    “Woah, this is. I mean. Uhh thanks. Are you sure? This looks expensive…” She hesitated a moment, then accepted the laptop, holding it gingerly, as if worried she might break it. “If there’s anything I can do to repay you? If you ever need help with your editing or cameras or something? Oh! I almost forgot.” Neith reached into her pocket and pulled out the cable from before. “Here, I never got the chance to return this. Not that this makes us even or anything.” She added with a smile.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(10/10), Fiddle(8/8), Delta (8/8)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 19/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 3

Renny accepted the cable taking a moment to think.
    "You're welcome.." he paused

" Also thank you but unless you are proficient in editing I'm not sure what." He stopped as Arnny bumped him.

The nudge was a social cue to let him know to be nice. Arnny tried to stay on top of this but Renny had a way with words.

"Oh, if you are not familiar and you wanted to learn Im sure I could help train you and a good camera person is always needed." He said trying to offer an olive branch

The shiny of porygon caught his eye.
    " Did I miss something or has your porygon always look like a bullet proof metal toy?" Renny was puzzled

Taking out his camera to snap a picture.
    "I hope you dont mind, its something Ive never seen before.:

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Eggs:

Grubbin Egg (9/10 posts to hatch)
    Pokémon: (3/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 5/5
    | Vilne♂ | 3/8
    | [no name]♀ | 0/5
    | [no name]♂ | 18/18
    Items: x3,
    Total Posts: 28

After writing a substantial amount in her journal, Kinnie closed it and tucked it back away in her bag, slipping it behind the egg. It hit something at the bottom and remained poking out, so she wiggled it a little and it slid in properly. Curious about what it hit, she reached inside and her fingers settled around a small sphere. She didn't remember putting anything small and spherical in her bag. She grabbed it and extracted her hand.

It was a poké ball. She frowned. Her poké balls were in another pocket of her bag. Perhaps there was a hole in it? She proceeded to check, but found nothing that suggested leakage and all three of her poké balls still inside. ‘So,’ she thought, ‘this isn't mine.’

She stood up and glanced around, tempted to head back to that Davis man's building, but paused. She couldn't deny that she was curious. She pressed the button on the ball, expecting a click followed by the popping lid of an empty ball.

White energy spilled from the poké ball, pooling on the ground and forming a small shape. When the energy cleared, a small lime green pokémon with a blunt vertical spike protruding from its head opened its triangular eyes and stared up at her. It had a diamond-shaped plum-coloured bely, stubby arms, and a tail that almost represented a nest of feathers. However, this pokémon’s skin appeared hard.

“Lar,” it murmured, its raspy voice sounding somewhat tired. It blinked, and Kinnie blinked back.

She pulled out her Pokédex and listened to its spiel. This pokémon was a male larvitar, a rock and ground type, and the ‘shiny’ variant, whatever that meant. They were a first stage pokémon, evolved twice, and ate dirt. Kinnie looked at the ground, crouched down, and scooped some soil into her hands. She extended it to the larvitar, who merely looked at the hand and frowned a little. He looked back up at her.

They both stared.

“Not hungry,” she concluded, dropping the soil and brushing her hands together. Great, now her hands were dirty. She rubbed them on her pants and elected to worry about proper sanitisation later. “Do you…want to go back in there?” she asked, pointing back down the street towards Dash Corp. Back in that building was the only place this creature could have gotten into her bag. She had checked it earlier in the day, and the poké ball had not been there.

“Larvi,” the pokémon grunted, shaking his head. He raised a limb at Kinnie. “Tar!”

“M…me? You want to come with me?”

“Lar!” the pokémon cried, a smile crossing his face. Kinnie blinked and held up his poké ball.

“Okay.” She was about to return him to the ball before she paused, figuring he needed a name. She was about to ask what his name was before she realised that pokémon can’t talk. This whole trainer thing was weird.

Not particularly flowing with creativity, Kinnie glanced around the city for ideas. Mundane words clouded her brain before she saw a billboard advertising some sort of drink. She didn’t know what it was, but she liked the word.

“Guinness.”

She recalled her pokémon and clipped his poké ball to her belt. She had four now. Realising this, she remembered that she didn’t give a name to her most recently caught pokémon. She grabbed its poké ball and pressed the button, watching as the energy solidified into an unmoving brown lump.

Her bidoof had been knocked out. Of course. She had forgotten.

She recalled the pokémon before anyone saw her call on an unconscious pokémon (she hoped), and thought about the name internally. One time she had heard the name Fiona. That would do.

Figuring she had better restore the health of her injured pokémon, she sought out a Pokémon Center after remembering that it was where some of her teammates had gone in the previous town. Upon arrival, she saw a few of her teammates, and walked up to the woman behind the counter. Her pink hair was a little strange.

“Hello. I would like these all conscious as soon as possible,” she said, dropping all four of her poké balls on the counter. They began to roll in different directions and one fell off and onto the desk in front of the woman.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Sorry to rush this along guys. I'm fried but want to get this post up so am doing a quick wrap up.

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (9/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (18/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Dash Corp HQ
    Time: 1:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

After everyone had healed their Pokemon, we took a moment to rest, as trainers began to chat with one another. However my attention was caught by somebody new entering the Pokemon Center. After a moment I recognized him as Nathan, the trainer who helped us back at the lake.

Seeing as Amy was preoccupied by her newly hatched Cyndaquil, and I was still on Neith's s***list, I had been sitting by myself, so stood to approach the trainer.

"Hey, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Professor Rowan asked me to pick up a few extra new trainer kits here in Jubilife. Also gave me a couple of extra starter Pokemon. Basically, on the off chance that more people like you guys appear, he wants me to find them and recruit them for this little mission he has you running around doing." Nathan replied bitterly, "Damn waste of my talents if you ask me..."

I wasn't sure how to respond to this. If he truly was as talented as he is implying he is, I could understand the frustration. But outside of the lake, whilst that display was good battling, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't seen better.

"So Professor Rowan thinks there may be more of us?" I asked.

"I think he isn't ready to eliminate the possibility." Nathan explained, "So instead of sneaking into Team Galactic HQ, I am a glorified courier."

Before I could respond, my Poketch started to beep, as did the one in my pocket for Renny. I looked at the screen.

Space-Time Anomaly Detected: Code IV

"Code IV?" Nathan said, as he looked at the watch as well, "Rowan mentioned that. Code I means it's a minuscule wormhole not capable of bringing anything living through. Code II is a slightly bigger one, which can bring through small Pokemon. Code III is bigger Pokemon."

"And Code IV?" I asked.

"A person." Nathan replied intently, "Somebody has just arrived in this world the same way you did. Have the Poketch lock onto its location."

I turned to face the others who were all scattered across the foyer of the Pokemon Center.

"Guys, s**t's just happened and we gotta move." I replied, "A wormhole has just spat a person out on Route 203. They're possibly unconscious and we don't know if they're safe where they are."

I grabbed the spare Poketch out of my pocket, before turning to face Renny.

"You and I have to talk about what happened today, but now isn't the time." I explained tossing him the Poketch, "But I managed to get you one of these."

@Lychee
    As you come to, you begin to realize you aren't where you were before you passed out. Instead you're somewhere completely different. The local flora seems to be different to the tropical varieties you are used to, and it is a lot colder. You have the Pokeball of your starter from home clipped to your belt, and littered on the ground nearby is an empty Pokeball that still looks usable.

A wild Starly Appears!

Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:41 AM.