Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (26/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 1:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias
    @Brettles *Approved*

As the new trainer appeared, Matthias asked a question which immediately put me on edge. More so the final word of the sentence.

Did you just come through one too?

Whilst we were open about our situation with Palila, it was because she shared the same circumstances, but that being said, I didn't want everyone and their mum's knowing we weren't from around here. Not that I could be angry with him. It's not like I told everyone to keep it a secret.

"Professor Rowan told us of a trainer who came through one of them that he met." I lied, trying to cover up the truth quickly, "I'm Sophie. Like Amy said, we aren't native either. Here on an exchange. What's your name?"
    @Suicune's Fire

As the others are greeting the newcomer, you successfully help the trainer get a hold of her Pokemon. She quickly returns it to the Pokeball.

"Thanks for your help." the trainer says, "Because of her coloring, she is a magnet for thieves, but doesn't get that and likes to run off."
    @Lychee
    "Well I guess I can live with that." Nathan explains, before pulling a Pokedex out of his pocket, "You have the choice of Turtwig, Chimchar or Piplup."

He hands you the Pokedex displaying images of the three Pokemon.

Claim: New Trainer Pack
    -Starter Pokemon
    -4x Pokeballs
    -Pokedex
    -Journal
    -Sketchpad
    -Poketch Plus

Item Claim
    Character Name:
    Starter:
    Link to Stats:
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:45 AM.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(14/14), Fiddle(8/8), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 26/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

As the group seemed to be lingering around. Renny thought it might be a good idea to see what if anything was worth filming ahead. As the group became distracted by a shiny growlithe and a new trainer he faded into the background. He walked through the trees until he was clear of the group.

" Cornelius, lets see if we cant get a birds eye view from this tree." He said

Cornelius then climbed up the tree quickly. He was followed by Delta who flew up right after him. Val, Fiddle and Arrny stayed back. Renny began to climb the tree carefully but as his arms started to shake he slid back down on to his butt.

"Damn." Renny said getting up.

He did a quick stretch. He paused to look around. This could be embarrassing if someone was following and saw it. When he didnt see anyone else around he took a few steps back and then made a running leap at the tree his foot landing on a sturdy branch. Sadly though his shirt out caught on another and he quickly lost his footing and fell back. Corenlius saw his poor trainer struggling and rushed over to lend a hand. Renny nodded. He would give this another try. He walked over and carefully found his footing. He reached out for Cornlius who tried his best but was almost pulled out of the tree. As Cornlius used all his strenght though something started to happen.

Pokemon Evolving: Chimchar
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Monferno
    Evolution Point Requirement: (14 - 10) = 4
    Points On-Hand: 63
    Points After Evolution:59
    Link to stats: In stats.

The newly evolved pokemon smiled. He now was stronger and he could help Renny up the tree. The little fire time jumped all around the tree enjoying this new found power. Renny found a good spot to stand pulling out his pokedex.

Monferno: It skillfully controls the intensity of the fire on its tail to keep its foes at an ideal distance.

"Nice, it looks like youll be able to move faster now." Renny said turing his attention to climbing and seeing if he couldnt get a view of the surrounding area. From up there he could see far in all directions.

"I need my camera. Delta can you bring it up!" He called down

Delta grabbed the camera but couldnt get it off the ground. No matter how much she flapped. Cornlius started to climb down but was stopped by Renny.
    " Let her try" he said giving Delta time.

Delta kept trying until it lifted off the ground and she proudly started to fly up but the weight got the better of the little bird and she lost her grip. The whole team gasped as the camera fell. Luckily snagging on the branch. As it dangled Cornelius looked to Renny.
    "Wait..." he said

He knew the camera was important but taking this moment away from the pokemon could mess with her confidence.

" Delta you got this! Dont let that camera fall!" He ordered

The nervous bird panicked until she heard her trainer. She then turned her attention to making it right and quickly flew over grabbing the camear. She started to drop out of the sky and for a moment Renny lost her. Then all of a suddend the little bird surged up. She had evolved!

Pokémon You're Evolving: Delta the Starly
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Staravia
    Evolution Point Requirement: 14 -10 = 4
    Points On-Hand: 59
    Points After Evolution:55
    Link to stats: In stats.

Renny smiled as Delta flew up with the camera safely.
    "I knew you had this. Now lets focus. We need to scout the area." He said turning back to the task at hand.

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(1of the fire on its tail to keep its foes at an ideal distance.5/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake was greeting by some very friendly trainers. The trainer a young man with a friendly smile introduced himself right away.

"Hi, I am Matthias. Yes we know about these portals. Did you just come through one too? Where are you from? And what kind of Pokémon is that?" he asked looking at the strange green monkey. "I have a monkey too, but he is a fire type." He paused. "Hang on a second Drake. I think something may have broken in my backpack."

"Hi Matthias! Portal???" He smiled a little confused but couldn't ask what he meant as the boys attention turned to a pokemon egg hatching.

"Cool..." he said, watching it. He then greeted another trainer.

"Pleasure to meet you, Drake, the name's Amy Risa." Amy glanced at the Grookey and said, "Interesting pokemon. That's not a Sinnoh native is it." Amy recognized the pokemon but its name was escaping her at the moment. "We're not Sinnoh natives either so no need to be shy about it."

She had a good grip! he thought to himself.

"It is very nice to meet you, Amy. That is a strong grip you got there!" he smiled at Amy. "Remind me not to play with mercy with you," he joked

"Grookey?" He said looking back at the little feisty monkey type on his shoulder. "He is from Galar. Not to get to personal but when my parents split my dad moved to the Galar Region. Grookey was an 18th b'day present." He smiled

He paused "Uh, sorry for the strange question, but that portal in the sky--is it like some kind of pokemon teleporting people? Back up there is a legendary pokemon that plays a lot of jokes and I figured based on the TWO portals I've seen so far that it must be Hoopa!"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokémon: (6/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 18/18
    | Vilne♂ | 8/8
    | Fiona♀ | 5/5
    | Guinness♂ | 18/18
    | [no name]♀ | 5/5
    | [no name]♂ | 6/6
    Items: x1,
    Total Posts: 37

It was a quick task with a successful outcome to reach the growl-it and keep it occupied before its human caught up. Kinnie's two pokemon had caught the runaway's attention and it had begun to try to play with them. However, before much time could pass, the trainer sprung forth from the bushes and returned her pokemon to its poké ball.

"Thanks for your help," the girl said between breaths. "Because of her coloring, she is a magnet for thieves, but doesn't get that and likes to run off."

Kinnie wondered if the pokemon was an electric type, given that she served as a magnet. "She is very vibrant."

"Shii-ninx!" her shinx spoke up, suddenly beginning to glow with a white light. Kinnie was taken aback, but was quick to recognise the familiar sight. She was still unclear on how pokemon evolved and what the particular trigger could be, but watched silently as the transformation took place beneath a glowing blanket of white energy. If the trainer replied to her now, she barely acknowledged it.

Spoiler:
    Pokémon You're Evolving: Vilne the shinx
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Luxio
    Evolution Point Requirement: 15
    Points On-Hand: 71
    Points After Evolution: 56
    Link to stats: In signature

When the transformation was done, Vilne's head was wrapped in dark fur with a crude three-point mane and a furry spike on his head. He gained other minor changes, notably an extra yellow band on each front leg and a longer tail.

"Lux," he murmured.

Kinnie hesitantly floated a hand down onto the top of his head and he blinked when it made contact. He looked up at her and she gave his hair a tentative ruffle before looking back to the trainer.

"What are you doing here?"

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Rowlett (5/5) Starly (0/5) Piplup (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 4x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

While the growlithe trainer never interacted with Palila directly and recaptured her pokemon with a quick thanks, another boy with mud in his hair emerged from the forest and seemed keen on doing a round of handshakes. She was confused as to why these kids were so formal, and didn't extend her hand to shake. That was something old people did! She waved at the growlithe trainer, as if to say 'no problem'.

When Matthias babbled to the newcomer about the portals, and then became sidetracked by his pokemon hatching, she wanted to roll her eyes. Maybe his pokemon were smarter than he was! They all worked together to get an egg hatched, and all changed form at the same time.
    "I can't say sunbeam is the brightest tool in the shed, but his pokemon are pretty on point." she remarked to Nathan as he handed her the pokemon selector.
    "Piplup seems good." She told him, selecting the little bird pokemon. "I think it'll fit in."

Item Claim: New Trainer Pack
    Character Name: Palila Rae
    Starter: Piplup
    Link to Stats: http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...499#post289499

Palila stepped back from the group for a second to have a look at the bundle of stuff she was just given. A sketchpad, cool. A journal, less cool. A pokedex? Strictly necessary. Some wierd other Poke-device? Eh, whatever. It would go straight to the bottom of her backpack.
    "Oh, pokeballs! Cool!" She put those most useful things in the front pocket of her hoodie.

All this time, her Rowlett had been flying around- soaring up and down in the sky, weaving in and out of trees, and finally once the growlithe was once again caught, it was just doing tricks and flips in the general area playing with leaves. Its wings looked wide and stronger somehow for all the flight training it was doing.

"You really enjoy being out once in a while, don't you!" Palila remarked to her Rowlett, a small smile on her face.
    "Well, before you go back into your ball, I've got a new member of the gang for us to meet." She threw her just-claimed pokeball out onto the ground and out popped Piplup. It sat very still.
    Rowlett flew down to investigate, and gave Piplup an exploratory light peck on the head.
    "Pip!" Piplup whipped around towards the Rowlett, flicking its wings in annoyance and going for a counterattacking peck.
    "Lett!" Rowlett was pecked in the eye, and flung a wing accross, knocking Piplup over. Piplups small body rolled and was immediately upright again, and she jetted a small amount of water at Rowlett in retaliation.
    "Oy! No knocking each other out." Palila interjected, and they both turned to her briefly before continuing the sparring match.

Palila was once again reminded of her siblings, and just sat there watching with a reminiscent smile, letting them go at it for a minute or two. Nobody looked terribly hurt, but they were honing their skills. Rowlett was wise enough to not use any grass type moves or seriously injure Piplup, who most certainly didn't have the advantage in their tussle.

Pokémon You're Training: Rowlett
    Levels: 5 --> 16 (cost 22 points)
    Points On-Hand: 61
    Points After Evolution: 39

Pokémon You're Training: Piplup
    Levels: 5 --> 15 (cost 20 points)
    Points On-Hand: 39
    Points After Evolution: 19

((I wasn't sure of the exact form for training, but I hope this'll do! Link to stats in header))

While other peoples Pokemon seemed to be evolving, Palila's pokemon just seemed to get stronger in their own forms, and more used to their little bird bodies.
    "Right, thats enough." She took a motherly tone with them, putting a foot inbetween to kick them gently apart.
    "This has been fun, but you're gonna go to your rooms and next time you two come out we are gonna work as a team, ok?" She told them off lightly, returning them both to their pokeballs.

She tuned in just as the newest addition to the group finished talking.
    "...Two portals?" She echoed him curiously, wondering if someone else had come through just before she did.

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(1of the fire on its tail to keep its foes at an ideal distance.5/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake looked over to the trainer who had been training her pokemon as he walked up. Still unaware that this was the trainer he had seen transported out of the portal. He wasn't a 100 percent sure if she was talking to herself or him but he answered anyways.

" Yep" he smiled

" The first portal I saw was smaller and blue and this guy came out." Drake took off a pokeball and called out the shiny Mudbray.

"This little guy appeared yesterday. Luckily I always keep pokeblocks and treats on me. It helped calm him down." Drake said wrapping his arms around the horse type.

"My theory is that this guy must have been teleported here from Alola." He paused

" then i saw a second portal and this one was much bigger and white and it spit out a person." He said worried the person might be as frightened as the mudbray.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Cato (7/7)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

Amy listened quietly as Drake explained his findings. The Grookey from the Galar Region was cool, for sure, but the Mudbrey was a much more relevant Pokémon. It had come through a wormhole too, just like them. Was it simply a case of what he was implying? Was it Hoopa? Amy frowned. That seemed unlikely but she recalled her friend, Brent, talking about how mischievous the genie Pokémon was.

“Interesting. Have you heard of anyone else spotting these portals or has it just been you?” Amy looked at the Mudbrey. “He seems a bit timid but doesn’t look very hurt. You’ve done a good job caring for him in the day since he appeared.” Other than being shiny, the Mudbrey appeared to look like any other so it appeared that none of those, human or Pokémon, had been altered during the journey through these wormholes. The wormholes also appeared to be different colors and sizes. “I wonder if the size and color has to do with the occupant or the distance traveled,” she mumbled.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

NPC

Drake Annan

Drake smiled at Amy's complement.
    "Thanks! He is a very strong pokemon to be so far from home. Im glad I was able to help him. Being a future poke-nutritionist helps with little stuff. The good people at the pokemon center helped a lot too." He smiled

Changing the subject he thought about the other question.
    " No.. well not here at least. Back home in Kalos about a year ago we had a few sightings that lasted a couple of weeks but stopped. It was all over the news. People started calling them sky swrils. President Lysandre commissioned some of the best scientist in the world to study them. The results at least according to them was legendary pokemom interference. I guess we all just accepted that response. Oh the onee back home were much smaller and purple. They only lasted for a minute. Strange stuff." Drake said

He really wasn't to sure about the portals. He was still shocked people and pokemon were coming through them.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (27/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 4:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias
    @Suicune's Fire @Lychee *Approved*

I looked at my Poketch and saw the time. I wanted to get to Oreburgh before sunset, but if we kept talking and not moving at this rate, we would probably be cutting it fine.

"Hey guys, I think we need to get going. I want to get to the next town by sunset." I explained, before turning to Drake, "If you're heading to Oreburgh, you are welcome to tag along with us. Safety in numbers and all that?"

As we moved along, the sun started going down, and more wild Pokemon appeared.
    @AWA1997
    A Wild Pokemon Appears!

********************** @Brettles
    A Wild Pokemon Appears!

***************************** @Desolate Divine
    A Wild Pokemon Appears!

**************************** @Lychee
    A Wild Pokemon Appears!

***************************** @Noblejanobii
    As the others are encountering Pokemon a nearby trainer sees you are not currently occupied and shouts out.

"Hey! Are you up for a quick battle?"

*********************** @Rival Max
    A Wild Pokemon Appears!

***************************** @Shruikan
    A Wild Pokemon Appears!

******************************* @Suicune's Fire
    A Wild Pokemon Appears!

Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:45 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (0/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Cato (7/7)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (4/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (5/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

Amy listened closely to the details of the portals above Kalos until a sudden familiar name struck her brain. Amy looked up at Drake in shock. That couldn't be right. There was absolutely no way. President Lysandre? That motherf***er was president? Perhaps she had heard Drake wrong. Had he meant to say dictator? Surely he had. There was no way that orange Dorito of a tyrant was president. Who the f*** would have actually voted for him? Sure he was a successful businessman but that didn't mean he was qualified to run a country. Man, this universe really did need help if that man was running a country.

Amy realized she had been so in shock that she had missed literally everything else past "President Lysandre". She glanced over at Sophie as she said they needed to move on. "Um, I'm sorry could you run that past me again while we walk? I spaced out a second there. What did President Lysandre do?" It physically hurt Amy to say that but she swallowed down her pride for the sake of gathering more information.

As they walked and talked, a trainer approached Amy asking for a battle. "Hold that thought," she said to Drake. Turning back to the trainer, she grinned. "Let's go!"

Battle:
    Spoiler:
    Opponent: Roselia
    Attacker: Staravia
    Opponent's HP: 20
    Attacker's HP: 16
    Bonus: (-7)
    Opponent's remaining points : 0
    Attacker's remaining HP: 3

Opponent: Bidoof
    Attacker: Croconaw
    Attacker's HP: 18
    Bonus: (-7)
    Attacker's remaining HP: 5

Opponent: Starly
    Attacker: Croconaw
    Attacker's HP: 5
    Bonus: -7
    Opponent's remaining points : 8
    Attacker's remaining HP: 0

Attacker: Staravia
    Opponent's HP: 8
    Attacker's HP: 3
    Bonus: -3
    Opponent's remaining points : 2
    Attacker's remaining HP: 0

Attacker: Cyndaquil
    Opponent's HP: 2
    Attacker's HP: 7
    Bonus: n/a
    Attacker's remaining HP: 5

Opponent: Kadabra
    Attacker: Kricketune
    Attacker's HP: 10
    Bonus: -14
    Attacker's remaining HP: 4

Amy cheered. "Yes! Great job guys!" Returning Karl and Martini to their pokeballs, Amy turned back to Drake. "Sorry, so you were saying?"
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 03-06-2019 at 10:27 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11)
    Items: Pokeballs (2-1 = 1), Revive (1)

As they decided to leave Matthias turned back to his impromptu picnic with his leftovers from Dash's feast. He realised that he had already gone through 3 of the four large boxes of food he had been given. It had been a good day for food!

As he approached the food he heard a strange purring sound. He looked and found a little blue and black furred Pokemon sleeping happily in the remains of a stack of Doduo drumsticks. The little thing had a bulging belly and the look of complete contentment.

"Hello? what are you doing with my food?" Matthias said to the Shinx.

The Shinx opened one eye and sleepily growled, "Shhhh..." and went back to sleep.

Instinct came over to look at the Shinx. "Tort?" she asked.

"Yeah it just kind of showed up. Should we take it with us?"

"Wartortle!"

"Good idea. Hey Little Shinx, why don't you come with us."

Nothing. Just a contented purr/snore.

Matthias poked the shinx, and was rewarded with a slight electric jolt, as well as another eye sleepily opened.

"Shinx?"

"Would you like to come with us? We are going to battle the local gyms and look for .... and your asleep again. Instinct this is getting embarrassing, will you get one of my Pokeballs please."

"Wartortle!" chuckled the amused Wartortle.

"I would battle her if she was awake, but lets just bring her along. We can't lave her out here defenseless. Who knows when one of those horrible bug monsters will come along."

Instinct fetched one of the Pokeballs and Matthias held it out to touch the Shinx. The Shinx zapped into the Pokeball, without even waking up.

Pokémon using: Wartortle
    Pokémon trying to catch: Shinx
    Point Requirement: 8
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Points On Hand: 18
    Points After: 10

"Well that was different. Come on ewe need to get to this oreborough city."

Matthias set out to catch up with the others.
    Last edited by Brettles; 03-08-2019 at 02:07 AM.