Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(14/14), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 28/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

Renny record the veiw from his tree top vantage point. The view from up there was very peaceful. He felt the cool breeze sweep over the trees. He held this for a moment just taking it in. In the distance he could see the outline of the City. It looked like they were getting closer to the next leg of their journey. As he made his way down carefully with the help of Cornelius. He jumped down accidently suprising a little Shinx. The little cats hair stood up on her back as she jumped from being suprised from this human jumping out of trees.

Renny took a few steps back giving the pokemon some space. He pulled out the pokedex

Shinx, The extension and contraction of its muscles generates electricity. It glows when in trouble.

Renny looked up noticing that it was glowing.
    " Please dont be afraid. We are just a team of travelers who are on a journey through Sinnoh. We are actually a filming crew." He said with a smile

" This is our lead, Val, Staravia is our hero, Monferno is the villain, Zubat and Fiddle are our sound guys. With you very unique abaility you could be our lights guy or girl!" He said

The Shinx took a few steps back. Renny had presented no pyshical threat to her so she started to relax and stopped glowing.

"Shinx?" She said looking at Teddiursa

Renny looked over at Arnny.
    "Oh yeah, of course Arnny here is the Assitant director and all around production assitant."

"If you prefer we can try a battle and if we win you can join us! if we lose you are more than free to go on your way."

The Shinx nodded and the battle began. Renny looked over his now growing team. Val, Echo, and Delta were not going to work here. Cornelius was strong but maybe this was a chance for Fiddle to get in some training. Renny sent in Kricketot. Fiddle was slower than the Shinx but had been trained. At first the Shinx used its speed to knock down the little bug type. Renny wasnt sure how to adjust but remembered how he had distarcted the Zubat.

"Fiddle try Struggle Bug" he ordered

The little bug type began to struggle which lowerd Shinxs attack. As the attack got lower the little bug held in long enough to turn the tables and deliever a tackle that stunned the Shinx. Renny used the chance to let the pokeball go.

Pokémon using: Kricketot
    Pokémon trying to catch: Shinx
    Point Requirement: 8
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball (-1)
    Points On Hand: 75
    Points After: 67

Pokemon Evolving
    Pokemon: Kricketot
    Cost: 10 Points
    Points on Hand: 67
    Points After: 57

Reimbursement Form
    Character: Me
    Pokemon: Kricketot
    Level Ups purchased: 2
    Total Cost Being Reimbursed: 4
    Stats: In Stats

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake walked along with the others chatting with the trainer Amy who seemed to know of President Lysandre. Drake got the impression that Amy didnt care for him which made sense. He had been a contravesal guy back home however before they could go further Amy became engaged in a battle.

"Um, I'm sorry could you run that past me again while we walk? I spaced out a second there. What did President Lysandre do?" It physically hurt Amy to say that but she swallowed down her pride for the sake of gathering more information.

As they walked and talked, a trainer approached Amy asking for a battle. "Hold that thought,

Drake noted that Amy had Croconaw and Cydaquil. She had somehow caught two Johto starters. That was pretty cool he thought to himself. Grookey looked on at the battle taking place.
    "Dont worry, youll get a chance to battle too!" He smiled we just need to get healed up at the pokemon center.

When Am came back Drake commented
    "Cool pokemon. I havent seen Johto starters in a long time. Is that where you are from ?" He paused thinking over what they had been talking about.

"Oh right! Preisdent Lysandre. Im going to be real honest and I hope you dont think poorly of me. After the Sky Swirls appeared everyone was watching them on the news 24/7 but during that time the terrorist AZ appeared and the news started focusing on him. It was only with the help of the reformed Team Flare that Kalos and President Lysandre were able to stop him. After that the president started to push this whole make Kalos Beautiful Again thing. Which was very popular with some but others not so much. Also during that time the Presidents company Lysandre Industries shut down. Strange to think of a president having a public fued with the CEO of Dash Corp. So with all of that going on the news kinda just moved on. When the study did come back months later it just said that it was believed that the legendary pokemon Hoopa had been awakened. At the time we all kind of just accepted it.." Drake said

" I know it sounds selfish but during all this I was studying to get into a internship which I will be starting after my trip." He took a breath

"Sorry if Im rambling." he smiled
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-07-2019 at 12:40 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Rowlett (11/16) Starly (0/5) Piplup (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 4x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila nodded as the shiny mudbray was shown, and then again as the newcomer described the portal that had spat her out onto the grass.
    "Oh, you've heard of portals before. Well, cool I guess." She couldn't really add much to the conversation, but she was listening and interested. So this guy got here naturally, and he knew who the president of Kalos was, or something. It was comforting to know that someone had employed science to figure out portal business in the past- rather than just relying on kids to run around.

While Amy had a battle and Drake took a break from talking, Palila rolled her eyes and looked away. Being in such a large group of people was fine and all, but she felt like there wasn't quite enough space for everyone to do their own thing without crashing into each other. She wondered if it was like a skate park, or a wave, where everyone had to take it in turns.
    She mused on this and wandered slightly away into the grass, tripping over a Bidoof!
    "Argh!" She tumbled, rolling and avoiding injury- though ending up with grass all over her jeans.
    "What the heck, man! Couldn't you hear a crew coming through? Scram!" She shouted at it, releasing Rowlett from its pokeball.

"Rowlet! Use Razorleaf!" She growled, and her pokemon sprung into action.

Opponent: Bidoof
    Attacker: Rowlett
    Opponent's HP: 5
    Attacker's HP: 16
    Bonus: (-7)
    Opponent's remaining points : 0
    Attacker's remaining HP: 11

It was over in a moment, as Rowlet seemed to have some pent up anger left over from the sparring match with Piplup. He had acted carelessly though, and taken a bite to the wing.
    "Hm. Thats no good. Lets see if that Joy kid can do anything about this." Palila was frowning, but put a hand on Rowlets head.
    "Return."

Rejoining the group, Palila was just in time to hear most of Drakes monologue.
    "Sure, Drakeo. You defs are rambling, but its chill." She was surprised he was so happy to talk about news reports and politics- most people she knew weren't so chatty about those topics, back at home.
    "You wanna have a turn rambling about politics and news headlines, Miss rissole?" Palila turned to Amy with a grin, having picked up some of her name when she introduced herself to Drake.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (0/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Cato (7/7)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (4/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (5/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

Amy paused at the question of being from Johto before quickly saying, "Ah yeah. I was born in uh... Mahogany Town." She kinda stretched out the name of the town, trying to make sure she was saying it right. "The Croconaw was my starter, Hunter. The cyndaquil I hatched from an egg recently. Her name's Martini. They're both great partners to have along."

Amy listened carefully as Drake rambled about the politics of Kalos. It was so wildly different from the home she knew, but alternate universes be like that she supposed. It was quite fascinating. She'd need to write this down for Brent to look over later. He'd looooove to hear all about this. It seemed like Lysandre wasn't really a popular leader, which was somewhat vindicating. Though it was unfortunate that this reality had to deal with him.

Amy opened her mouth to respond to Drake when Palila decided to interrupt. Amy glanced over at Palila in annoyance. That nickname was less than desirable. “First off,” she said to Palila, “my last name is Risa. Second off, no nicknames. It’s not cute and the only one who can call me by a nickname is my girlfriend. And third off,” Amy pressed two of her fingers against Palila’s forehead and pushed her back slightly, “I wasn’t talking to you.”

Turning back to Drake, she continued, “Very interesting. I don’t know much about the Kalos political system so I can’t make much commentary, but it seems he is not well liked. Hopefully, all of this can be rectified in the future. Personally, it doesn’t sound like he’s very trustworthy especially with that Team Flare business. Still, Hoopa seems like a reasonable explanation for the portals, but it’s not the only pokemon known to create them so who knows, it might be true it might not be.”

((Also here's these))

Spoiler:
    Reimbursement Form
    Character: Amy Risa
    Pokemon: Totodile
    Links to Level Up Posts: here
    Stats: Froslass

Reimbursement Form
    Character: Amy Risa
    Pokemon: Starly
    Links to Level Up Posts: here
    Stats: Froslass
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 03-07-2019 at 01:30 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status:
    Zuko (♂) (5/5)
    Ifrit (♀) (5/5)
    Eunomos (♂) (6/6)
    Vedfolnir (♂) (5/5)
    Wishpoosh (♂) (5/5)
    Thor (♂) (0/8)
    Items: 1 pokeball (-1 = 0)

As Tony checked on Matthias's spinarak, Kinnie and her pokemon had helped catch the golden growlithe. As he was finishing up, he heard a screech as Ifrit ran back, apparently having disturbed a zubat while attempting to help with the chase. Tony pulled out his last pokeball and chucked it at the pokemon., unfortunately he didn't throw it hard enough and it landed in front of the two. Ifrit, seeing this, grabbed the ball as she ran before handing it back to her trainer. The zubat then changed targets and tackled Tony. "Really?" Tony asked nobody in particular. "Does every pokemon in this region attack humans this much? Last I knew Zubat were annoying but mostly harmless, even when agitated." He didn't even throw the pokeball, instead just hitting the zubad with it point-blank while trying to fend it off, at least a little bit.

Spoiler:
    Pokémon using: Chimchar
    Pokémon trying to catch: Zubat
    Point Requirement: 9
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball x1
    Points On Hand: 17
    Points After: 8

After the capture, the pokeball was immediately transferred to Professor Rowan as a team could only consist of six pokemon and his team was already filled.

As the group continued on, the conversation turned to the politics of Kalos, which he had no real interest in, so he just stuck around the back of the group as normal and listened as they continued, and apparently the new arrival was already hitting some buttons that Amy didn't want pressed. Great. At least he hadn't been sucked into the bickering yet.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (1/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (5/5)

Starly ♀ (5/5)

Bidoof ♂ (5/5)

Weedle ♂ (5/5)

Kricketot ♂ (0/6)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 26 (+1)

After ensuring that the Kricketot was caught, Neith took the moment to rest. Everyone else was talking to the new girl, but Neith was too tired to introduce herself. There’d be plenty of time for talking on the road after all.

Neith let out all her pokemon. “Alright you guys, time for proper introductions. Escutcheon, Fennel, Binary, Nemesis,” she said, pointing to each one in turn, then looked over at ther Bidoof and Weedle. “Hmm, I don’t have names for you two yet.” Taking note of the Bidoof’s colouring, it wasn’t just the screens colouring, it was truely slightly lighter than the ones caught by the others. “Hmm, how about Butterscotch.” The Bidoof looked on blankly, giving no responce. “I’ll take that as a yes. How about you?” The Weedle nuzzled up to her, which earner a few glowering looks from Fennel and Binary. “You turn into a Beedrill, right? Well, we have Escutcheon as our shield, so how about Phalanx, for your three spears?” The Weedle seemed to like that name, so that was that.

While she had been concentrating on her pokemon, a stranger had shown up. Was he from a wormhole too? Had the group got yet another new member while she wasn’t looking?
    Sophie suggested they get moving to Oreburgh. Well, that rest was enough at least. Calling back most of her pokemon; Fennel and Binary stayed out as normal; she set off with the rest of the group.

Along the way, Neith stayed close enough to the new guys that she could listen in on there conversation. He was from a world where Lysandre was president? So yep, definitely another wormhole kid. Amy didn’t seem to take the news very well from the looks of things.

A Zubat swooped past her head. Wait, was that Zubat green? That was definitely not a normal colour for a Zubat. She had one pokeball left, and this was definitely the thing to use it on.
    “Go get em Butterscotch! Use Headbutt”
    The Bidoof just stood there blankly. The Zubat swooped down and bit at it, , then reeled back in pain, as it it had bitten a rock. A few moments later, Butterscotch tipped over sideways, legs still sticking out as though the pokemon had just been rotated. It took Neith a few moments to notice that the Bidoof was unconcious. Recalling the pokemon, she sent out Escutcheon. She knew He was at a disadvantage, but the rest of her team was either too weak, or in Nemesis’ case was unlikely to help.
    Esc stood his ground, watching his opponent carefully, then swung his head, shooting out three well placed blade-like leaves that knocked the Zubats from the sky.
    Neith tossed her last pokeball at the felled bat. There was no way she’d miss such a rare pokemon. As such, it took a moment before she noticed that Esc was glowing. A moment later, Esc stood there, much larger, with moss and bushes covering his back. “Oh wow, you evolved!” Neith ran her hand through the bushes of Esc’s back. “I guess I’ll have to get used to you being almost as big as me now.”

Attacker: Butterscotch the Bidoof
    Opponents: Zubat
    Attacker's Point Value: 5
    Opponent's Point Value: 9
    Bonuses: N/A
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 4

Attacker: Escutcheon the Turtwig
    Opponents: Zubat
    Attacker's Point Value: 5
    Opponent's Point Value: 4
    Bonuses: N/A
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 1
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0

Pokémon using: Escutcheon
    Pokémon trying to catch: Zubat
    Point Requirement: 5
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Item Effects: None
    Points On Hand: 27
    Points After: 22

Pokémon You're Evolving: Escutcheon the Turtwig
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Grotle
    Evolution Point Requirement: 18
    Points On-Hand: 22
    Points After Evolution: 4
    Link to stats: Blah

Picking up her newest capture, Neith found that the ball was locked, refusing to activate. Oh, right! This would be my seventh pokemon. So she’d have to wait until Oreburgh and send one of her team back first…

As they journeyed on again, Neithlooked around at the new people. The boy was still talking Kalos politics with Amy, so Neith decided to introduce herself later, opting instead to talk to the girl who had fallen through the portal first.
    “Hey there. I didn’t get to introduce myself earlier. I’m Neith. I’m from Kalos. Well kinda. Maybe not the same Kalos as the others. I dunno. Anyway, how about you? I saw your owl thing earlier. What reigon is it from? It looks kinda familiar, so I’m guessing it’s a starter pokemon.” Binary poked the back of Neith’s head. “Ouch. Alright I get the picture. I’ll slow down a bit. Sorry about that, I tend to get a bit overexcited and talk too much. Anyway, nice to meet you!”

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokémon: (6/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 18/18
    | Vilne♂ | 15/15
    | Fiona♀ | 5/5
    | Guinness♂ | 18/18
    | [no name]♀ | 5/5
    | [no name]♂ | 6/6
    Items: x1 (-1),
    Total Posts: 38

Kinnie's question dangled in the air while the girl tore off her bag and began rifling through it. She continued to do so for a few more seconds before cursing under her breath and meeting eyes with Kinnie again.

"Sorry, but I have to dash," she said, "but thanks for your help." Kinnie watched as the girl hauled the bag onto her back again and hurried away.

Hannig and Vilne stood around for a moment and Kinnie glanced to them. "We should return now," she murmured, returning both pokemon to their balls and clipping them onto her belt.

As she was making her way back to the group, following the sounds of battle and chatter, she heard a small chirp. She paused, waiting until she heard it again. When she did, she crept in the direction she could hear it, and spotted a small grey and white bird pokemon on the other side of the tall grass. She unclipped Vilne's poké ball and let him out, which seemed to suddenly startle the bird pokemon.

"Quick," Kinnie ordered, "before it escapes."

As Vilne sprang at the pokemon, Kinnie plucked her final empty poké ball from her bag. Her electric type held the flying type in place and she threw the ball, watching as it knocked into the wild pokemon's head and absorbed its energy. The ball fell to the ground and rocked from side-to-side, then settled after a few moments. Kinnie gave a small smile and picked the ball up. However, before she could do anything more with it, the ball seemed to shimmer as if it was an illusion, then vanished.

Pokémon trying to catch: Starly
    Pokémon using: Vilne the luxio
    Item Being Used/Quantity: x1 Poke ball
    Points On Hand: 115
    Points After: 110

She stared at her empty hand, a frown settling over her widened eyes. The poké ball disappeared. She glanced at the ground, lifting her feet as if she expected to somehow be standing on it. She grabbed the nearby grass and parted it in several places, trying somehow to find the ball. She found nothing, which puzzled her greatly. Vilne tilted his head as she stared at him, befuddled.

After coming to terms with the fact that she had lost the pokémon she had just caught - somehow - she muttered to her luxio about returning to the group, and sought them out.

The first thing she saw was a male she hadn't seen before. He was engaged in conversation with Amy, and as the group began making their way toward the next town upon Sophie's request, the girl with the attitude interrupted their conversation. Rather quickly it became clear that Amy was irritated by her, and Kinnie kept an eye on the two, wondering if something would escalate. Before long, Amy was speaking to the new girl angrily, then pushed her. Kinnie's attention flared as she imagined the aftermath of this action. The new girl, although seemingly cooperative, did not seem like the type of person to allow such an action to go unchallenged.

"Vilne," she began, figuring she only had moments, "get ready to step between them if they get violent."

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (28/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 4:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake
    @Noblejanobii @Suicune's Fire Approved @Rival Max, Please update your post with the proper form and we will be good.

Pokémon trying to catch: Starly
    Pokémon using: Shinx
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Item Effects: None
    Points On Hand: 62
    Points After: 57

I used my freshly caught Shinx in the battle to catch the Starly, however things became more interesting after the battle. Turns out Arc must have been close to evolving when I caught him, because after that battle he started to glow.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Shinx
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Luxio
    Evolution Point Requirement: 15
    Points On-Hand: 57
    Points After Evolution: 42
    Link to stats: In sig.

However before I could get too excited, I heard things getting intense in the main group. I turned to see Palila give Amy a nickname, which she didn't take too kindly to, and responded with a slight push to the forehead.

"For f***'s sake..." I muttered, probably a little too loudly, as I made my way over to the pair, angrily.

"Amy, leave it. Be the bigger person." I said intently, before addressing Palila, "So far you've been here not even a half day, and have managed to p*** off someone on my team who hasn't given me any problems so far, and in all honesty, were giving me the s***s earlier with your tone."

"We are kinda stuck together until we get home." I explained, "The difference between it being bearable, and this being a giant s*** storm is how little of a pain in the a** we are going to be to one another. Am I clear?"
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:47 AM.

8. This post has been liked by:

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(14/14), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 28/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

After the capture, Renny heard the group walking up the road. It seemed like as usual people were yelling and being hostile with each other. Emotions were a weakness he thought as he came through the tree line to join the group again. He chooses to drop back where Matthias was at. Neith seemed busy at the time so he didn't want to bother her.

" So these devices. Are we also being tracked ?" He asked
    " Can we track each other?" he continued looking at Matthias

" Back home we don't have much freedom but I still prefer not being recorded. Did this Dash guy tell you what other things this device does ?" @Brettles

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake was taken back for a second. Amy had lightning reflexes and a hair trigger. Drake cleared his throat. Nothing knowing what to say.
    " I'm also not a fan of nicknames unless you're going to call me Wolfgang like my favorite Pokechef. Though I'm not sure he would be okay with that." He joked awkwardly to break the tension.

" You got lightning fast reflexes Amy! Remind me not to challenge you to a duel." He continued.

Grookey watched Amy with a big smile
    "GROOOOO" he laughed at how bad*** she was

Turning back to Drake, she continued, “Very interesting. I don’t know much about the Kalos political system so I can’t make much commentary, but it seems he is not well liked. Hopefully, all of this can be rectified in the future. Personally, it doesn’t sound like he’s very trustworthy especially with that Team Flare business. Still, Hoopa seems like a reasonable explanation for the portals, but it’s not the only pokemon known to create them so who knows, it might be true it might not be.”

"You are sure are right about that. You'd have to be pretty gullible to not question how a group like Team Flare could just change its stripes. Hopefully someone can find out soon about these portals. If its not Hoopa maybe its another pokemon people dont know about. This world has so many god like pokemon."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Route 203

Matthias listened to Renny's concerns about the Poketch, and his concern about being recorded.

He pulled his still unopened Poketch out of his backpack.

"Sniper, hold this and fly to the top of that tree."

"Staravia!" Sniper took the poketch and flew up to the top of a nearby tree.

"Oh look." Matthias said looking at Renny. "I am now at the top of that tree... according to my poketch."

"Far as I can reason out, these things can track where your Poketch is. Not good if you are carrying it everywhere."

Then he added with a conspiratorial smile. "But sometimes it is useful for people to believe you are somewhere you are not. Lets say you want to be at the gym, but you want to have recorded 'evidence' that you were actually at a Pokemon center on the other side of town, and couldn't possibly have been involved in stealing their precious trophies...."

"If whoever is tracking this thing assumes that I am carrying it. Well that is on them, and they can be my alibi. Turn their advantage into their weakness."

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Rowlett (11/16) Starly (0/5) Piplup (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 4x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila grinned as Amy turned to her, and tilted her head slightly. Being flicked in the forehead was no bother. It was kinda endearing, actually. It reminded her of the skaters back at home.
    "Only nicknames from your girlfriend?" She echoed, and looked over at the only other girl in the group that she knew. "Is Sophie-trophy your girlfriend?"
    Palila didn't really care about the answer, ducked away from Amy a little.
    "Sure buddy, you can be called Wolfgang!" She saluted Drake.
    With one hand inside her pocket, she nervously held onto one of her pokeballs, and noticed a movement over Amy's shoulder at the back of the group.
    "Oh! Hey! Joy boy! Can you help me out with this Starly? I think I clocked it one when I chucked the ball at it." She held out the pokeball which held the tiny Starly, in case he wanted to inspect it.

Palila was also approached by another person. When the girl finally stopped talking, she echoed the name back to make sure she got it right.
    "Neith. Like knees, but with a lisp? Neeth?" She gave the girl a big smile, deciding to reply back with just as much gusto.
    "Call me Rae! I'm a Alola-roller! The bird's a Rowlet, and hey ohmygosh cool beads!" She reached out to touch the beads hanging from the front of Neith's hair, but stopped as she was confronted by Sophie.

Palila took a step back, confused. So far, everyone had been acting like normal groups would- some disagreements, some friendliness, some weirdos. She hadn't seen any problem with it, and was a little taken aback by being confronted like this.
    Then, it all clicked as she listened to what Sophie actually said.
    Palila looked down at the blonde girl, slightly out of arms reach, letting her finish her rant.
    "What are you, 14? What if I don't want to be on YOUR team? Who do you think you are, my mum?" She laughed openly, disrespect and disbelief on her face.
    "You can't tell me what to do, ya spicy little sitrus! But, does using swearwords make you feel big and important?" She poked out her tongue and then made a bolt ahead on the path towards the town. Having longer legs that were used to doing a lot of exercise, she wondered if she could stay ahead of Sophie.
    "The only sticking I have to do with you is telling you to stick it!" She flipped the bird over her shoulder, feet pounding along the ground.
    What an interesting day it had been so far!