Terry (9/9)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

"Don't beat yourself up over being selfish," Amy replied. "Like I already said, I've not been fans of certain members of the party either. The difference between you and I is though, I think you'll make an active effort to try to and make peace with them. I'm not going to. But I think you can fix this. Give yourself some time to grow and learn, even if they won't." Amy reached over and pat Sophie's shoulder. "And I'll try to help where I can. I have some good stories of friends of mine who are good leaders." She chuckled and added, "You'll get to hear about people other than my girlfriend for once."

Amy looked up as her stack of pancakes was brought to her. "Aw yis. Ian can't keep me on a diet now if she's not around to patronize me." She giggled to herself before pouring some syrup on them.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (0/16) Arc (10/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 10-10:45am
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

One thing she implied was especially correct. She does talk about her girlfriend a lot...

Our food arrived, and I had a delicious looking omelette in front of me, which I soon tucked into. Once I finished and we paid, I addressed Amy again.

"I think I'm ready to take on the gym.

*Rest of Gym Battles Happen Here*

There is still time to battle the gym itself, however I am moving the story along slightly.

Once the match was over, Roark approached me.

"Nice battling back there." he said, "Your Pokemon are young but you don't seem like a beginner trainer?"

"My dad battles competitively back home, and I have practiced against him with his Pokemon for a few years." I explained, "But having my own is completely different."

"That's understandable." Roark replied, "So what brings you to Orebourgh? Or are you just here for the gym?"

"My group and I are heading east, and this was a stop on the way." I said, trying not to divulge too much information.

"Well a bit of advice if you're heading east, you are heading the wrong way." Roark explained, "Route 207 is North East of here, but the terrain is too difficult for beginner trainers. My advice is to go back to Jubilife then head north to Etrana City, then cross Mt. Coronet there. Much easier terrain, and there is another gym in Etrana to challenge that way as well."

"S***..." I replied, "This is going to set us back a few days at least..."

"You have a deadline?" Roark asked, as I cursed myself in head for giving that away. Before I could respond we were interrupted by a local, dressed in high visibility gear.

*Anyone still at the gym can be present for this part*

"Roark! We have a problem!" said the man, "We caught this pair of idiots in weird costumes trying to rob the mine."

"Did they wear white and call themselves Team Galactic?" I asked.

"That sounds like them!" the man explained, "When we caught them, they let out some Pokemon and a fight started, but the workers aren't Pokemon trainers, and it is getting out of hand."

Roark frowned.

"The mine is hardly a place for people to battle." He explained, "One support beam gets damaged too much and the whole place caves in. We need to end this, now."

Roark turned to face me.

"If you still have some Pokemon able to battle, I'd appreciate some backup?" Roark said.

"Sure. I've dealt with these a**holes before, and would love another crack at them..." I explained, before opening my Poketch and sending out another group message.

Team Galactic causing s*** at the mine, and the Gym Leader asked for some help dealing with them. If you can, meet us there.
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:51 AM.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (6/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (18/18)

Nemesis ♀ (5/5)

Butterscotch ♂ (5/5)

Phalanx ♂ (5/5)

Shinx ♂ (8/8)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 16 (+1)

After Neith’s battle ended, she hung around waiting for the others. However, she overheard a man who looked like a construction worker about a group of strangely dressed people attacking the mines. Sophie essentially confirmed that it was Team Galactic.

At the mention of the group, Neith seemed to drain of all colour. She’d hoped she’d heard the last of them. But here they were again.

Roark had asked for Sophie’s help fighting them off. This was one of the moments that Rowan mentioned. Where an ordinary person can be a hero. But Neith wasn’t sure she was ready just yet.

Sophie had just sent out a call to action through her poketch. She seemed rather gung-ho about it, for saying that these were actually criminals.

“Roark just said the mines could easily collapse, not to mention the danger of Team Galactic themselves. Are you sure we should be doing this?” Neith asked, nervously fiddling with Nemesis’ pokeball. “Shouldn’t we leave it to the professionals?”

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (20/20), Cornelius(20/20), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (15/15)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 37/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

Renny looked over Amy.

"Renny?" She said confused as hell

Renny nodded unsure of what to say.

"Uh..yeah. Im not a medic but you should take your time" He said taking a step back as she began to get up. Renny focused on the trainer until she was up and seemed fine giving her, her space. Once she had her baring she asked him.

"Well not yours but I can get yours if you want new clothes." Amy asked

Renny showed up his cool top hat, gloves and new boots.
    " Thank you but no thanks. I just picked these up. " As he turned to go off to check out the footage he looked back.

" Your pokemon is very brave. I dont know exactly what happened yet but I am happy you are safe and you have a great partner." He said attempting to show that he didnt slightly care about the others.

"Arrny over here was worried." He said looking towards Tediursa.

The little bear waved at Amy.

Then Renny took his leave heading out of range of the others. His arms were swore. He found a spot to sit down and review the footage.

While Sophie addressed the others Renny reviewed the footage. His hands shook a little as the adrenaline was gone and the realization that he just saw a kid murdered was hitting him. His hand trembled as the sound of a gun shot echoed over and over again. Why was he remembering a shooting? The image of a child screaming looped in his head. When he finally snapped out of it he watched the footage. To his horror the footage had been corrupted. What footage he did get of the Psychopath with the gun arm was unusable.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!" He screamed out in frustration

Renny jumped up rewinding it over and playing it over and over. He was consumed by this getting caught in a loop pacing back and forth in circles.

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake was happy that he had been able to help Kinnie make it safe. He tried to fight back tears but the death of Will was to much.
    " ...Why....why?" He asked himself

"Why a kid?" He couldnt make sense.

Sophie addressed the others suggesting the team split up. Drake looked over at Matthias

"What about her?" He asked referring to the grunt.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-19-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 10:45am

"It isn't the safest course I agree." I explained to Neith, "If you or anyone else doesn't feel comfortable, you don't have to come."

I thought about how to word this best.

"I however am going. Last time we saw Team Galactic most of us had brand new Pokemon we had never battled before and still managed to take one each. The only reason we needed the Professor and Nathan's help was because there were too many of them. But there are only two of them, and now I have a team of evolved Pokemon, so I think we can take them." I continued, "Personally, I would rather take the risk than not and find out that someone got hurt when I could have stopped it, you know?"

As Roark made his way to the mine, I followed however called out to Neith.

"It's your choice either way and I won't hold it against you. That being said I'd appreciate someone having my back."

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (20/20), Cornelius(20/20), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (15/15)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 38/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

Renny hadn't paid much attention to what was being said by the gym leader. He walked away but noticed the uproar. He was busy with Arnny.
    "What do you think they're talking about a cave in at the mine?" He asked Arnny

"I, however, am going. Last time we saw Team Galactic most of us had brand new Pokemon we had never battled before and still managed to take one each. The only reason we needed the Professor and Nathan's help was that there were too many of them. But there are only two of them, and now I have a team of evolved Pokemon, so I think we can take them."

Renny heard that part and shook his head to Arnny.
    "No." He said

"Not happening," Renny said

"She wants to rush into a cave that's on her and her people. We're not risking some cave crushing us and destroying our equipment." He said

He looked over at Sophie.
    " No thanks. They have cops here in whatever town we're in for that. Unless a legendary pokemon was spotted we shouldn't risk a single one of our people. Paid professionals work here every day who know the area, know the caves. Its best to let them handle this and we can see if the cops will share any valuable intel with us after. Where I am from each island has protectors is that not a thing here?" He said walking out of the pokemon center to heal his pokemon

She took this more seriously paying closer attention to the interaction. After Sophie spoke up.

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake reacted after Renny walked up.
    " I know I'm not a part of your team. But Id is willing to help...Sophie." He said with a smile hoping he got her name wrong.

He ran down out of the bleachers to join them.

"Grookey and Fennekin will help us!" Drake said hoping he could help.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Cato (7/7)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (6/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

As Amy finished up her gym battle, she noticed Terry started to glow. The penguin began to change shape and grew larger until out from the light burst a prinplup! Amy grinned at Terry and helped him adjust his yellow scarf. "Great job! You definitely earned this evolution with how well you finished off that battle." Amy smiled a bit and looked at her team. "Not a bad group I got going here. I just hope... everything works out."

Pokémon You're Evolving: Terry the Piplup
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Prinplup
    Evolution Point Requirement: 7
    Points On-Hand: 52
    Points After Evolution: 45

Character: Amy Risa
    Pokemon: Piplup
    Level Ups purchased: 2
    Links to Level Up Posts: here
    Stats: Froslass

Amy lifted her head at the news and moved over to Sophie's side. Crossing her arms, she listened to the concerns of Neith and Renny. She nodded, understanding their concerns a bit. "Going into a mine that could collapse at any time certainly isn't the most dangerous stunt I've ever partaken in but it'd definitely be up there. Gotta agree with Sophie there's no shame in staying back for safety concern reasons." Amy chuckled a bit. "Unfortunately, I am a bit of a daredevil so I'll be glad to join you too, Sophie. Though I would like to heal my pokemon first if that's alright."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Rowlett (0/16) Starly (0/13) Piplup (0/15) Wingull (8/20)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila finished her battle and lingered around, noticing that literally everyone had an easier time fighting the gym leader than she did. Despite winning, she still somehow felt like she had to prove herself.
    As the gym leader approached Sophie and complimented her, Palila bristled from her seat on the side of the room, somewhat jealous of the accolades and attention. She was purposefully listening in, and her eyes widened when the gym leader explained that they were going the wrong way.
    She really DOESN'T know where she is or where shes going! Palila thought to herself, fighting down the urge to stand up and start yelling. Instead, she jammed her hands down into her pockets really hard and pulled her hood up over her head, reminding herself she had no viable pokemon to stand by her side in a conflict and therefore shouldn't start one.

The news about some strangely dressed people causing trouble in a mine and some of the groups decision to go and help the miners seemed a little strange, but Palila shook it off. She did have a sense of civic duty somehow- plus, a fight in a mine might be good battle practice as well as somewhere to take out more of the anger she seemed to have.
    She shot a look across at Amy, nodding when she requested time to heal her pokemon.

"I'll come too, but yeah I need to swing by the PC."

She looked over at Neith and Renny, who seemed hesitant.
    "Dudes, we'll be with a gym leader, a bunch of miners who know their stuff, and you're all clearly mega strong too! Don't be a wimpy wismur! It'll be a breeze. What if there's some sick-as cave scenes? What if there's some, uh, interesting mining technology? Won't you feel bad if you miss out on something cool?" She grinned, trying to goad them into coming along too by poking at their clear interest niches. Being alone in the dark with Amy, Drake and Sophie gave her the feeling she might just get beaten up and left behind- she wanted backup but didn't want to ask outright.

Regardless of their answers, she had to take off quickly in order to get to the PC, heal, and catch up with the gym leader who was leading the way to the mines. She flipped the rest of the crew a shaka sign and with a squeak of sneakers she was out and dashing down the road.

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo ******
    Instinct (0/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (10/15) _ Trapeze (11/11) _ Static (8/8)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)

Matthias was happily making his way back to the Pokemon Center when he got the message about team Galactic in the mine. Although he was tempted to keep going and find a comfy sofa to relax in, he remembered the ruse way the Grunts had treated him back at the lake. He owed them, if not actual pain, than at least an insult.

*I'm on my way. Save some of those Galactic goons for me!* he texted as he made his way to the gym.

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 10:50am

When Palila and Amy asked to heal their Pokemon and use the PC first Roark spoke up.

"Take this." he said, handing them an ID card, "And make sure you give it back. Show this at the Pokemon Center and tell them it's an emergency, and they will put your Pokemon at the top of their priority list."

I turned to Renny and Neith.

"As I said, if you aren't comfortable, you don't have to come. You can wait outside the mine, or if you would rather the Pokemon Center. But we need to go now." I said, before turning to Amy, Palila and Drake, "Thank you guys. I appreciate it."

"The Pokemon Center isn't far from here." Roark explained, "So let's meet at the entrance to the mine in ten minutes. It is at the end of that street over there."