Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 22 (+1)

Neith began to breath easier as they left the city. At least it would be less dangerous on the road. There would be less people to recognise them, and it would be easier to hear any threat coming.

A sharp tap on her ankle reminded her that Binary was still following them on foot.
    “I’m sorry I worried you Bi.” She lifted the “Porygon” into a tight embrace, before turning to look at the rest of the group.

Renny didn’t seem to be with them. He had left the restaurant before everyone else. Most likely he was already at Jubilife waiting for them. Or at least she hoped that.

She couldn’t see Matthias either. Had he gone scouting ahead? Yes, that must be it. He wouldn’t abandon them. She had to believe that.

Still mulling things over, she walked closer to Amy.
    “I don’t suppose you got a chance to get those new outfit huh?” She said with a weak smile, which was then replaced with a more serious look.
    “Thank you again for back there.” She said earnestly.
    Now that her thoughts were clearer, Neith was annoyed with herself. She wanted to protect everyone, but all she’d been was a burden, and even now may have cost them their disguises.
    “And you too Rae. Thank you for everything.”

After a few minutes of walking, Neith shoved her hands in her pockets and tried to act nonchalant. “So you two seem to be getting along better now? What did I miss?”

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x4 Pokeballs

Amy let Neith down as soon as she requested it. She smiled at Neith and gave her a thumbs up. "Anytime. Glad you're feeling better."

Upon hearing Sophie's news to Palila, Amy smirked and said, "See, told you not to worry. Sophie's got it covered."

Amy turned back to Neith at the clothes question and shook her head. "I'll stop by a store in Jubilife though if everyone will give me their clothing sizes. Someone else can maybe run to a convenience store and buy some hair dye and scissors if people want to go that far. I also have my sewing kit too if we need it. So just let me know your sizes and what you like and I'll do my best."

Amy glanced at Palila and shrugged. "Mutual truce to save a friend."
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 04-12-2019 at 12:06 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status:
    Zuko (♂) (5/5)
    Ifrit (♀) (5/5)
    Eunomos (♂) (6/6)
    Vedfolnir (♂) (5/5)
    Wishpoosh (♂) (15/15)
    Thor (♂) (8/8)
    Items: N/A

Tony had went out training and lost track of time. Right after he went to go to the gym, everyone hurried to the mine and Team Galactic was fleeing. Then the arguments started again. Things seemed to settle down and they went to a restaurant. He had barely started eating when he saw himself on TV fighting Team Galactic and his jaw dropped. After the initial shock wore off, Tony felt anger welling inside him and directed at Renny, but the group began scrambling and arguing before he could say anything.

He sprinted out of the building the moment he saw cameras and phones pointed towards him. Of all of the stupid things that anyone in the group could've done, that was probably the stupidest. And now he was almost certainly on the hit list of a terrorist group that knew his face on his third day in a completely different universe while he was supposed to be on a completely different continent dealing with wurmple and tailow. He ran to the edge of town towards the route they came up and sat down next to a tree. Sure he had agreed to this, but he figured he'd have some time to adjust before everything blew up at once.

He heard the rest of the group coming up this way, and tried to calm himself a bit better before they made it to him. He got up and re-entered the group.
    Last edited by AWA1997; 04-17-2019 at 06:26 AM.

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Kai (16/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (15/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (14/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    ----------------------------------

Marina walked quickly down the dirt path that ran the length of Route 203, glancing around at all of this unfamiliar territory. Everything had happened to her so quickly, and although so much had already happened, it had seemed to go by in no time at all. Never in a million years did she ever think she'd have her very own pokemon...Or that she would be thrust through a wormhole into a completely unfamiliar world and sent out on her own journey to try and find these people that the Professor had told her about. What was the person's name...Sophie? Yes, that was it.

The girl adjusted her grip on the Luxio she held in her arms, and the cat gave a soft, discontent mewl as she picked up her pace to a jog. She did her best not to jostle him around too much.

"I know, I know. It shouldn't be much longer." Marina lifted one of her hands to shield her eyes from the sun, allowing Arc to struggle free of her grip and trot alongside her, flicking his short mane up in what appeared to be defiance. His trainer hardly seemed to notice.

After scanning her surroundings for a few more moments, Marina caught sight of a group that seemed to be walking towards her. Well...More in the direction of the town than her...But they were moving in her direction. So they were really moving towards h-- Oh! that looked like the trainer that the Professor had described. Doing her best to put on a smile, Marina slowed her pace and stepped up to the group, giving a small wave.

"Um...Hello. You wouldn't happen to be Sophie, would you?" She asked, adjusting her leather bag so she could hold out her hand for a polite handshake "My name is Marina. The Professor told me that you would be expecting me...? I hope!"

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

[Template coming very soon I'm just out the door RN]

Just then, a voice called out from down the path to Jubilife.

“Heeey! Marinaaa!”

Running down steps was a kid in a grey sweater with a big brown stain, like he’d fallen in mud once and never lived it down. He skidded to a halt and tipped gently into the taller girl. From the shape his sneakers were in, this was probably his preferred method putting on the brakes. Judging by the the belt, where a couple of Pokeballs hung at his side, and the timing, this couldn’t be a coincidence. This must be the other new trainer Professor Rowan had informed Sophie about.

“Uh, Marina? I was looking? Through the pine needles? Up off the path?” He punctuated each loud phrase with a gasp for air and a spike in pitch. It made everything sound like a question. “And I think? I found a bunch? Of mycelium? On some bark?”

Having given his report, the kid turned to the crowd of other people. As he scanned the faces, the builds, the hair, his eyes went wide.

“WHOA! YOU have GOT to be the guys on TV!” he tried to burrow his way into the group, looking up to identify each person one by one.
    “YOU must be Kinnie!” he jabbed a finger up at Kinnie;

“And YOU must be Matthias!” he jabbed at Palila;

“And I bet YOU’RE Tony! And Neith!” he whipped around to point at Tony, and Neith who was near him;

“And that makes YOU,” he said, scurrying under Sophie’s arm to point, “SOPHIE! The Leader!”

Then suddenly, he jumped out of their midst and stood back in the grass.

“Yeah! Actually, the Professor told me all about everyone’s roles,” and the energetic kid took a wide stance and posed his arms like a posing Machop, “I’m the Muscle!”

*Wherein Matthias makes it worse* :)
    Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo ******
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11) _ Static (8/8)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Oreburgh City

Matthias' plan to outrun the infamy generated by the TV spot did not work. All these looky-loos pointing at him and some even taking photographs. The smartest idea was probably to find his room and hide until the people went away. That is of course ... Unless he could find a way to make a quick buck out of this.

He ran up to the reception and asked for some cardboard and a marker. He then started writing on the cardboard and then went outside and hung the cardboard up on a tree and stood next to it.

One the cardboard sign was written:

Photos $5
    Photos with my Pokemon $10
    Meet my Pokemon $10
    Battle my Pokemon $100
    Interview to learn the truth not shown on the TV spot: $1000
    Adopt my beloved Kricketot $200

"All right, who wants a photo with one of the heroes of the Lake Verity attack!" Matthias called to the passersby. "That's right get your own little piece of memorabilia, before I have to go. Try your luck in a Pokemon battle against the hero who fought Team Galactic. All at reasonable rates! Today only!"

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Kai (16/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (15/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (14/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    ----------------------------------

Marina winced a little bit as William skidded to a halt, catching him quickly and making sure he was steady before turning back to the group. She had been about to open her mouth to speak when the other boy started chattering away. TV? Was this the group she had caught a glimpse of back in Jubilife? Wow...She hadn't even made the connection. Maybe that was to be expected when she was still trying to get a handle on everything in this new world that she had been so uncharacteristically thrust into.

"The Professor gave you a role?" She asked curiously, her brows raising as she looked at William "Wow...I didn't get one. I suppose he might know you a bit better than he knows me."

Marina smiled, doing her best to keep up her friendly demeanor as she turned back to the large group.

"Sorry to sort of barge in and interrupt your walk. The Professor just told us to come find you, and that you'd be in the same boat as us with the...Um..." She glanced around before lowering her voice "The wormhole stuff, you know?"

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokémon: (6/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 18/18
    | Vilne♂ | 15/15
    | Fiona♀ | 15/15
    | Guinness♂ | 18/18
    | Beluga♀ | 15/15
    | Lonroch♀ | 14/14
    Items: x20, x1, x2, x1, x1
    Total Posts: 46

They hadn't been moving for long before a new figure suddenly approached. Kinnie, noticing her before she spoke up, rested her hand on one of her poké balls. The newcomer, a girl with short, brown hair and a somewhat docile demeanour, asked if Sophie was who she thought she was.

Not long after, a male came into view from behind the newcomer, who soon began assuming everyone's identity. She felt taken aback when he jabbed a finger in her direction and called out her name. The TV program aired, what, fifteen minutes ago? And the group was already getting bombarded by random people.

Kinnie frowned a little when the new male referred to Palila as Matthias, which she was puzzled about. The two looked entirely different. Perhaps, she wondered, his vision was poor. The two of them began referencing the professor, which Kinnie recognised as a good sign. Nevertheless, it was entirely possible they were agents of Team Galactic who had harassed the professor into giving up information.

She took a step forward, keeping eye contact with the male. "Display your ID cards," she instructed, voice steady. She attempted to make herself appear stern, but not threatening.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

[B]Gonna do some GMing on the timing of everything so it makes sense for continuity with events coming up. Brettles and Rival Max: I will say in the GM post when Sophie's message comes through for plot purposes.

Also, Matthias may have just saved the group ;)

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: Noon
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

An hour had past when something hit me like a tonne of bricks. We were missing people. Renny and Matthias. I had intentionally forced myself not to think about Renny because of how annoyed it made me and I didn't want to try and deal with him when I was angry. But Matthias, I had no excuse for. He was good at slipping away but I still should have noticed he was gone. All I could do was hope he was heading to Jubilife as well. I quickly wrote a message to him in my Poketch.

"We are heading to Jubilife. Once you are able to, send us a message so we can regroup. Stay safe."

A few moments later the watch buzzed, however it wasn't Matthias, but this time the Professor.

"I forgot to mention two things.
    Firstly, William has a Pokemon from his world however it appears to have brought a virus. One that Pokemon in his world are immune to but Pokemon here aren't. The Pokemon is safe in the Pokeball but if it gets out the virus will kill any Pokemon from this world and cripple the eco system. I am creating a cure and should have it ready soon, however until then do not let him let out that Pokemon.
    Secondly, I had a shipment of Poketch Pros sent from Dash Corp and a phone call saying you made contact with him, and asking I give these to any new trainers who show up through wormholes. I have already given William and Marina one with all your numbers and will continue to do the same.
    Good luck."

Another hour passed and I hadn't heard back from Matthias or Renny. However it wasn't long before the two newcomers who Professor Rowan mentioned arrived. Marina and William.

Marina seemed quiet and a little nervous when she approached me, however seemed friendly enough.

"Yeah, I'm Sophie." I explained, "You came at a difficult time. But the professor let me know to expect you."

Before anything else could be said, something seemed to click in William's head as he realized who we were and started to get excited, before talking about how his role is the muscle, and started posing. Whilst I enjoyed having a moment that wasn't too serious, I knew it couldn't last. William was a bit younger than the rest of us, and would be a lot of responsibility. I just hope he doesn't get hurt in all this.

Marina then apologized for barging in and mentioned they were in the same position about the wormholes. Before I could respond however Kinnie stood forward asking for IDs. I couldnt blame her. I hadn't mentioned to the rest of the group we would have newcomers. I was still working out what the hell had just happened in the last few hours.

I looked at Marina to see how she would respond, however felt something in the pit of my stomach. Something wasn't right. There was this odd blue light on a ledge a few hundred meters behind Marina.

William was in the grass nearby and Kinnie was still behind me with the rest of the group behind her.

Suddenly the light got brighter, and I realized what was coming.

"TAKE COVER!!" I shouted as I leapt forward, tackling Marina to the ground behind her, as a blue light whizzed past.

There was a bang as something exploded where I had been standing moments earlier. However I didn't get completely out of the way.

I screamed in pain as I felt my right arm burn. It was the most painful thing I had ever felt.

I scurried from the ground to behind a rock, fighting back tears as my arm continued to burn.

*Brettles, I will GM when the text arrives. You are an hour behind the rest of the group but it will all work out in terms of continuity.*

As you make the most of a bad situation you also managed to make a little bit of money. Nobody wants to adopt a Kricketot but you did get plenty of photos taken, one with a pretty girl who gave you a kiss on the cheek for your bravery, and an old man who praised you for fighting against 'this new age bulls***' as he described it.

However, whilst you are distracted getting your photo taken, you don't notice eight people in team galactic uniforms make their way over.

"You make this way too easy to find you." Their leader laughs before grabbing your arm, "Now we just need to deal with the rest of your little vigilante team. You're coming with us..."

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:55 AM.

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (17/17) Staravia (14/14) Prinlup (16/16) Wingull (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila gave Neith a nod from the thanks, and shrugged when she asked how Amy and her were getting along better. Having a normal conversation had probably helped everyone involved.

After an hour of walking, Palila was beginning to wonder about Renny. Matthias was fine running off, because apparently he was a scout. She wondered to herself. Maybe Rennys role was to be some sort of thing out away from the group too? I guess I never saw or talked to him much so far... She chuckled a little bit as she thought about it Or maybe not- maybe its just that an 18 year old man doesn't wanna be in a group run by a feisty teen

As Marina and William ran up, Palila chuckled. Now, THIS kid reminded her of her little brothers from home. Except, maybe more dumb, and less insulting?
    "I ain't Matthias!" She looked down at her chest (very flat) and hoodie. Okay, maybe he WAS just as insulting. Excellent.
    "I'm Pali, Pipsqueak." She made an equally machop-like pose. "And I'll arm-wrestle you for the role of muscle!"
    Marina was busily introducing herself to Sophie, so she didn't bother intruding on the formalities.
    Formalities which Kinnie made even more formal when she demanded their ID cards!

"Dude! /I/ don't even have an ID card! Have you even ever checked Codys ID? Or Drakes?" She exclaimed, taken aback that the group might demand such a thing. They certainly hadn't so far.

Before the conversation could go any further, there was a horrible sound and an explosion.
    Palila had been off to the side in the grass slightly, so she didn't have to dodge- but she was blown backwards a bit.
    "What the crabrawler was that?” She asked, crouching slightly. She had relatively no experience with firearms, so she was expecting that some mega powerful pokemon had just ambushed them.
    ”We are in BATTLE! Everyone, get your teams out!”