Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 12 (+1)

Bzzt. The Poketch buzzed, receiving Palila’s message.

Neith groggily opened her eyes. She remembered recalling her fainted pokemon right before another blast hit. Her body ached.

She saw a mysterious guy with a gun in place of a hand, and her was aiming it point blank at the new kid.

No.

Forcing her body to mover, she hastily typed out a message on her poketch. Trying to communicate her plan. If they could distract the Charizard, just for a moment, then maybe Escutcheon could-

The man fired.

The child’s charred body fell to the ground.

He was dead.

She’d never even leaned his name, and now he was gone.

Binary let out a distorted metallic screech and tried to charge at the assailant, but Neith pulled the porygon back.
    This guy was willing to kill a defenceless child and his pokemon without a second though. She couldn’t lose Binary too.

She couldn’t protect him. If she’d only been a few seconds faster…

This lunatic was serious. He was going to kill them all.

Amy was down. Kinnie was down. Sophie was down. Only the new girl still stood, but so did the winged monstrosity. There was no way anyone could fight back.

Escutcheon, who had apparently withstood the blast mostly uninjured, ran over to Marina, tugging at her bag with his beak, trying to pull her away from the madman. Neith‘s chest tightened as the grotle drew closer to the attacker, but there was nothing short of recalling Esc to his ball that she could do from here, and that would almost certainly doom Marina as well.

Neith heard a shout from behind. What looked about eight grunts in Galactic uniforms had driven up, with Renny and Matthias bound beside them.
    Neith found she wasn’t scared of them anymore. They were all going to die in a moment, what could a terrorist group possibly do to worsen the situation?

She turned the struggling Porygon around in her arms, and looking into it’s eyes. “Bi, get out of here now. I’ll distract him.” But the metal porygon shook it’s head resolutely. “Please. I don’t want to lose you too. Just please go.” She placed Binary on the ground, but the porygon just maneuvered around to stand in front of it’s trainer, as if it could somehow shield her.

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status:
    Zuko (♂) (5/5)
    Ifrit (♀) (5/5)
    Eunomos (♂) (6/6)
    Vedfolnir (♂) (5/5)
    Wishpoosh (♂) (15/15)
    Thor (♂) (8/8)
    Items: N/A

Tony stared on in horror as William was killed right in front of everyone. He stood rooted to the spot, unable to move a single muscle for what felt like an eternity, as he stared at what was once a human being. He closed his eyes and fell to his knees, tears falling from his eyes as he gave up any hope he had left. Everyone was either out of commission for one reason or another or had already tried to do something. Everyone except him, and he knew neither he nor his pokemon were strong enough to do anything. It was all over, they were all going to die, and he was as helpless as a newborn magikarp.
    Last edited by AWA1997; 04-17-2019 at 06:21 AM.

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (13/25) Staravia (9/17) Prinlup (0/25) Wingull (0/25)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

"So TAKE the SHOT"

Palila watched with horror as the spindly 11 year old boy shouted. Marina clung and pleaded, Drake appeared out of the bushes and decided that now was the time to finally start fighting, but he was so ineffective that the man didn't even acknowledge him at all.

And then, they all witnessed murder.
    The corpse on the ground was smoldering, letting off a horrible plasma/flesh smell.
    Palila felt her stomach flip over, and bile rise up in her mouth.

"If you don't like these kids, we will take them off your hands..."

Palila's first instinct in most emergency situations was to act- breaking down was something to do later. She kept her mouth tightly shut.
    Now was not the time for words.

She ran forwards, towards the horrible smell, towards Marina, who seemed to be next in line. Palila could hardly bring herself to look down at Williams corpse. Her brain was not ready for that reality yet.
    Feeling as if she was in some kind of numb dream, Palila grabbed onto Marinas uninjured wrist, using Neiths grotle as cover. All her muscles were in overdrive- no pain, seemingly needing no air, maximum strength with every move.
    It was the same vice-like grip Marina had just used on William- the same fear in Palilas eyes, if Marina looked at her.
    But this time, they knew there was no point in pleading. She yanked Marinas wrist to the side as hard as she could, hopefully pulling Marina onto her feet and having the two of them break into a stumbling run towards the treeline.

As Palilas vision swung around, she was vaguely aware of a pokemon flying near Amy, protecting her, and Kinnies grotle still trying to rouse her trainer. Neith seemed to be shouting at her porygon too, but Tony was standing there like a stunned magicarp. Palila made a note to slap him on the way past to snap him into action. Sophie was nowhere to be seen- stashed away in the bushes.

We are going to die
    We are going to die
    We need to get away
    We are going to die

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Kai (0/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (0/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (0/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    ----------------------------------

Marina felt the tugging at her bag, but was still frozen in fear as her eyes remained locked on William's corpse. She could feel bile rising in her throat, and felt her stomach turning at the sight, but she still couldn't bring herself to look away. It was horrible...And if she didn't move, she was most certainly be next. Was she even fast enough...? Was she going to die here and never get back to her father? She hadn't even wanted to come here in the first place...It had been an accident, a fluke. And now she might never get back home. She might never--

The sharp pull against her wrist snapped her back to reality in an instant. She stumbled, doing her best to catch herself before she tripped over her own feet. Looking up, she finally saw Palia, and saw the fear in her eyes. It no doubt matched her own. It finally hit her then. She couldn't die here. She didn't want to die here. She wanted to live. She wanted to live so badly. The fear rose in her like an angry Arbok, coiling in her gut and causing a cold sweat to appear all over her body.

Run. Run, or you're dead.

The girl did her best to keep up with Palia, letting her take the lead as she tried to blink tears of shock, fear, and sadness from her eyes. She just hoped that the Galactic grunts wouldn't catch them before they made it to the treeline.

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

5. This post has been liked by:

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo ******
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11) _ Static (8/8)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Oreburgh City

Matthias was dragged out of the van, still tied up.

It took his eyes a moment to adjust, but then he saw his team mates lying on the ground, in varying amounts of hurt.

"What the ..." he started, but stopped as he saw the vision of doom that confronted them.
    Spoiler:

"I have a bad feeling about this. What does that guy want? He isn't really going to.... [Censored]ing [Censored], he just killed that kid! We need to get out of here. Hey team Galactica, take us all to see you leader, no complaints, no arguing! Just get us away from what ever that is!"

Matthias tried to move so that the van was between him and the horrible avatar of Death.

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (13/25) Staravia (9/17) Prinlup (0/25) Wingull (0/25)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila was relived to have Marina jolt into action- dragging her the whole way would have been much harder. As it was, she felt as though she was watching herself in third person perspective. She could hardly feel the thump of her feet against the ground, or the breath in her chest. Even the sounds in the scene were dulled, coated in a blanket of shock. They were running, but now they both had their backs to all their enemies.
    Palila just hoped that the grotle was still blocking the way.

As the two girls ran for cover past Tony, Palila reached out to smack him in the cheek. At this point in time, she probably didn't even realize she was angry. She did it from a blank face of total serenity. Slapping someone was such a mild form of aggression compared to what they had just witnessed. It was nothing. It was the only thing she could do. It seemed the most logical way to get him to pay attention and run. She vaguely noticed her hand feel tingly from the effort.
    If it made him cry, well, that was too bad.

Just a few more steps, and they would be able to dive behind trees or bushes.
    From then on, she would let go of Marinas hand and hope that everyone else knew to scatter like rabbits.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: Noon
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake, William, Marina, Cody

"They will not be taken anywhere." Robocop said as looked around at the other uniformed grunts, who were keeping their distance but still surrounding him, "I will remove them from this world, and anyone who gets in my way, then be on my way..."

"See, that's where we have a problem." The head grunt said, "We don't like these kids too much either, but we got some questions for them, which they can't answer if they are... well, like that."

As they spoke, the grunt in front of me shifted his weight, causing his pocket to open slightly, revealing a watchband, which I soon recognized. A Poketch. Either Renny or Matthias. As they continued, I quietly and quickly lifted my arm and slipped it out of his pocket, as Drake crept towards Kinnie and Neith, trying to snap Kinnie back to reality after the hit she took.

The grunt gestures to William's corpse, before addressing Robocop again.

"So why don't you go on your merry way, and we will dispose of them once we are done."

"No. I will dispose of them myself, right after I dispose of you..."

Without warning, Palila had rushed Marina, grabbing her, and making a dash past us for the treeline, but not before heading for us, where Palila seemed to not realize I was there but instead, slap Tony, before rushing past.

The grunt in front of me turn around and grabbed Tony, to prevent him from escaping, as two others ran after Palila and Marina. I looked around and found a hard rock, grabbing it in my right hand, and trying to stand up.

"You aren't going anywhere..." He said, to Tony, before screaming in pain as I smashed the rock into the side of his head.

"Run!" I shouted, as there was another bang and scream of pain as Robocop shot a projectile into one of the grunts going after Palila and Marina. I groaned as the pain in my arm got worse with the movement, but blocked it out as I ran to the treeline.

The s*** hit the fan more, with the grunts all letting out Pokemon and advancing on Robocop, as the Charizard descended on one of them, mauling at his shoulder, causing him to scream in pain.

Cody dodged one of the grunts, before running towards Renny and Matthias, wielding a knife.

"This is the best chance we will get." He said as he cut the cable-ties holding their hands behind their back, "Now run!"

Detail here how you escape if you like, however keep it to one post, so we can continue

When I got to the treeline, I stopped to see if anyone hadn't escaped and watched in horror at the scene that played out.

Graphic Violence
    Spoiler:

Of the eight grunts who appeared, three had already been killed. Robocop let out another Pokemon, a large dinosaur like one which I had never seen before, which almost instantaneously, snapped at a nearby grunt, cutting it clean in half.
    Credit.

As one of the grunts near him attempted to run, he was grabbed by Robocops left arm, lifting him into the air, as he placed the cannon-like weapon underneath his chin, before it flashed, and the fell lifeless to the ground, with black marks where his head should have been attached.

I watched the scene in horror until the last of our group made it to the treeline, before we ran west, with our lives depending on it. We shouldn't have survived this. It was only because Team Galactic arrived that we managed to escape.

We ran for an hour, occasionally slowing down for a minute, but still traveling with a pace of urgency, when someone would be on the verge of collapsing.

Finally we stopped for a rest, hoping we had put enough distance between us and Robocop. I remained silent, weighed down by guilt for the loss of life that just occurred. Palila tried to tell me to go east. I tried telling myself we had no other choice, that we would have just been caught like Renny and Matthias if we had, but the guilt remained...
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:58 AM.

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status:
    Zuko (♂) (5/5)
    Ifrit (♀) (5/5)
    Eunomos (♂) (6/6)
    Vedfolnir (♂) (5/5)
    Wishpoosh (♂) (15/15)
    Thor (♂) (8/8)
    Items: N/A
    Points: 14 (+1 loan to reach 15, -15 for retroactive evolution for gym battle. Total: -1)

Tony was snapped back to reality by a slap to the face from Palila followed by getting held hostage by the grunt. Sophie saved him by knocking the grunt over the head with a rock. After that, Tony grabbed his first aid kit and ran like he had never ran before. Team Galactic had managed to be enough of a problem for the other guy to ignore them for a while, and Tony felt thankful for that, though he did feel sorry for them as he heard the fight behind him. As he ran, Tony looked for the first time at Marina and saw her hand. That needed taken care of, but he had to make a mental note for the moment as he could barely do anything for a patient lying still, there was no way he could do it while fleeing.

------
    Retroactive Evolution: Takes place right before Tony arrived back at the restaurant. (Will edit headers to reflect this)

Pokémon You're Evolving: Bidoof
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Bibarel
    Evolution Point Requirement: 15
    Points On-Hand: 15
    Points After Evolution: 0
    Link to stats: Signature

*Wherein Matthias is an unappreciated hero*
    Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo ******
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11) _ Static (8/8)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Oreburgh City

Matthias watched the carnage in front of him. A huge Rock dinosaur was tearing apart the galactic grunts who had, mere seconds before, been his enemies. Now they were sacrificing their lives to allow us to escape.

One of the Galactic grunts was standing very still in front of him protecting him from the worst of the violence. Mattias started to take off into the woods, when he got a good look at the grunt ion front of him.

The Grunt couldn't have been more than 16 years old, and Matthias realised, was quite cute. Hair dyed a vibrant blue and tied back in a practical ponytail, and set of practical businesslike glasses. She had a look of panicked determination in her dark brown eyes.

"Oi come on, we gotta get out of here!" Matthias called to the grunt.

She turned to look at Mathias, tears in her eyes. "I am team Galactic! We do not run. You get out of here. I ... I'll stop this mechanical man... I hope..."

Matthias was so entranced with the depth of her dark brown eyes and the passion in her voice that he didn't see the rock hurled at them by the Tyranitar, until it was almost too late.

He leaped at the grunt and tried to push her out of the way, but was a fraction to late to avoid the rock entirely. She took a glancing blow to the side of the head and fell to the ground, unmoving.

Matthias checked her pulse and found that she was still alive.

Matthias picked up the grunt and started running towards the forest. "Sorry Galactic girl, you may not run, but I was training to join a team who knows to 'Blast off', when the heat is too high. You are coming with me!"

Matthias ran as fast as the extra weight of the unconscious Galactic grunt would allow him, towards the treeline that the others were running for.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (20/20), Cornelius(20/20), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (15/15)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 40/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

Everything happened so fast Renny couldnt respond ( *cough cough)

Dead kid, killer with an arm cannon, team fleeing into the treeline. Mathias hiding, then not hiding and then doing whatever he does. None of it mattered.

Renny stood there unaffected by the horror of the kid dying. It wasn't so much the loss of life as it was a memory buried deep in his subconscious. Someone had been shot and died in front of him before, but who and why? Renny couldn't remember why this felt so real to him. As he looked down his hands were bound and he didnt seem to care until he realized he could be filming. The suspicious kid from lunch rushed over and cut him loose. It was at this time he finally could get his camera out and record what was going on. Ignoring Mathias and the grunts he moved into a safe hidden space. With the help of Monferno he climbed up the tree to get a good vanatge point. By this time the stranger with the arm cannon had released a Tyrantrum that was tearing apart the Galactic memebers.
    "No thats a proper villain." He said staying focused not at all aware of the danger he was in. When the creature let out a few energy blasts that got to close Renny was forced to abandon his vantage point in the tree.

After being forced out of the tree he went in the direction where the others had been. To his suprise the trainer Amy was out cold and seemed to be left behind. Renny wasnt a hero by any means. However no one deserved to be left behind or to possible die alone.

Renny approached her pokemon carefully.
    "Listen, Im here to help. I need to get your trainer back to her friends." He paused

"I mean our group. " Renny very carefully picked Amy up.

She probably wouldnt like this but he was going to need to carry her. When he heard screams of terror behind him he picked up the pace and headed in the direction of the others. Once they all reached a safe spot. Renny put Amy down.

"SHE NEEDS HELP!" he said concerned for the trainer. He took a couple of steps back and fell against a tree sliding down.

Renny needed a break his back and arms felt like jello
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-17-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......