Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Guide Eric on his Pokemon Journey!

Simple game (for now... ;]). Eric's dream is to be a Pokemon champion. Guide him to that point by choosing his actions. You will get a few choices of actions. The next poster gets to choose that action. If the action has major consequences, a vote will be allowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric wakes up from dreaming of the three Pokemon from Professor Oak's lab. Looking at his clock, he sees that it is 7AM. With a quick yawn, Eric jumps out of bed, changes from his pajamas into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, and goes downstairs.

"Morning! I bet you're excited to get your first Pokemon. How about a quick omelette, before you go?" His mother made great omelettes, so he couldn't decline.

"Unfortunately, that map didn't come in the mail today. Think you can find your way there? It's not far." Eric nodded, mouth full of omelette. What a lovely breakfast!

--

After bidding his mother farewell, Eric heads out the door. He could head left or right on his road, or go straight onto a different road.

To the left, the road seems to be fairly straight. There appears to be flowers and a tree or two alongside the road.
    To the right, there are a bunch of trees alongside the road.
    Straight ahead, you see a bunch of houses alongside the road, which seems to curve to the left after a bit.

Should he...

A.) Head to the left
    B.) Head to the right
    C.) Head straight

Next poster decides!
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 09-10-2018 at 08:53 PM.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm saying Eric, head straight toward the houses! (C)

Why be different this early? I'll go with (C) as well

My original intent was to have to next poster be the only influence on the decision. Now that I think about it, it might be nice to have all responses within 24 hours influence the decision (after this post), so that other time zones can have a say. Sound good?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric decided to head straight. Oak's lab must be with the other houses, right?

After turning left at the curve in the road, Eric could see a building in the distance that looked bigger than the rest. It looked promising, so he continued toward it. He got closer and closer, when suddenly he heard a voice.

"Excuse me, are you a Pokemon Trainer?"

Looking to his right, Eric saw a woman sitting on the porch of a house. She seemed to be waiting for someone to pass by.

Should Eric say...

A.) "No, I am not a Pokemon trainer."
    B.) "I'm about to be a Pokemon trainer!"
    C.) "Yes I am a Pokemon trainer!"

My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'd say go with B!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Awesome game, Eric! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    You will get four choices of actions.
    So far, we have only got three choices of actions. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Eric wakes up from dreaming of the three Pokemon from Professor Oak's lab. Looking at his clock, he sees that it is 7AM. With a quick yawn, Eric jumps out of bed, changes from his pajamas into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, and goes downstairs.

"Morning! I bet you're excited to get your first Pokemon. How about a quick omelette, before you go?" His mother made great omelettes, so he couldn't decline.

"Unfortunately, that map didn't come in the mail today. Think you can find your way there? It's not far." Eric nodded, mouth full of omelette. What a lovely breakfast!

--

After bidding his mother farewell, Eric heads out the door.
    Didn't Eric forget to go to the bathroom? xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the current vote, I vote for B.) "I'm about to be a Pokemon trainer!". :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

7. This post has been liked by:

AD 

"I'm about to be a Pokemon trainer!"

"Oh... Er, congrats! It's a lot of fun." The woman paused, seeming to be thinking about something. "Uhm, once you get a little more experienced, I am looking for help with something. If you come back to me after obtaining your first gym badge, I might still have a job for you! Sound good?" Eric nodded, and continued on to the large building in the distance.

It indeed was Oak's lab. A sign in front of the building said so. Eric walked up to the door and knocked.

"Come on in!" said a mature but cheery voice. Eric opened the door, and walked in. The lab wasn't as jampacked as Eric would have expected. There were a few bookshelves and machines, but other than that, it wasn't a super crowded room. Professor Oak sat at a table in the back with three Pokeballs.

"I take it you're here for your first Pokemon, young man?" Eric nodded. Professor Oak smiled. "Well, you made it here before anyone else, so you get first pick! Choose from these three."

TEAM VOTE: Instead of 24 hours, you have 3 days to vote. The answer with the most votes is chosen. If there is a two-way tie, a new vote will be done with the two answers that are tied. If we're still tied, the last vote in the second vote will be excluded. If there is a three-way tie, the last vote will be excluded, and then the two-way tie rules will apply. So vote quick!

Which Pokemon should Eric choose?

A.) Bulbasaur
    B.) Charmander
    C.) Squirtle

My Links

OH GEE I WONDER WHO I'LL VOTE FOR?

HMMM.... IT'S QUITE A TOUGH CHOICE.

No it isn't. I'm obviously voting Squirtle.

Of course, Eric-saur should choose Bulbasaur! :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Countdown:

My Links