Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hey in the event of a tie just ignore my vote for Squirtle. No reason my obsession over a tiny turtle should make the start up take too long

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    Hey in the event of a tie just ignore my vote for Squirtle. No reason my obsession over a tiny turtle should make the start up take too long
    It's okay, I'm waiting three days anyway. :]

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    It's okay, I'm waiting three days anyway. :]
    Yeah, but just in case nobody else votes, or even then theres still a 2 way tie haha.

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Aight seems we need a tie breaker, I could pick charmander to be that guy, buuut let's go with the green vegetable bulbasaur

"I'll choose Bulbasaur!"

"A wise choice! Good for the first few gyms," said Professor Oak with a grin. He picked up one of the Pokeballs and handed it to Eric.

After a lecture on the good old days when Oak tried to catch every Pokemon, Eric was able to leave Oak's lab and start his Pokemon journey. But first, he stopped by his house to show his mother Bulbasaur.

"Oh! It's adorable!" she said, extremely excitedly. "You must be excited to adventure with your pal, eh?" Eric nodded. "Well, have fun!" After a trip to the bathroom giving his mother a hug, he exited his house.

What to do here?

A.) Head left ("...the road seems to be fairly straight. There appears to be flowers and a tree or two alongside the road.")
    B.) Head right ("...there are a bunch of trees alongside the road.")

My Links

6. This post has been liked by:

@Bulbasaur

Thank you for this update about Eric's Pokemon Journey! It's a good thing that he finally went to the bathroom. xD
    I think he should head left because flowers smell so good. :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Senior Moderator

TREEEEEEEEEEEE

Head Right over there (.B.)

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I say left as well!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Left into those flowers! I'm sure Bulbasaur would like that!

"Guess I'll go to the left."

Eric walks through the flowers. They smell quite nice! Eric sent Bulbasaur out of his Pokeball to enjoy the flowers with him.

After walking through the field of flowers, Eric continued on the path. The path now had trees instead of flowers. A man next to a tree caught his eye. Once the man saw him with his Bulbasaur, he smiled and walked up to him.

"You must be a Pokemon trainer! Here, take one of these." the man said, handing him a map. Eric looked at it:

It was a map of Pallet Town!

"Thanks!" Eric said.

"No problem! You should be able to get more maps from my brothers along your journey. Good luck!"

Since Eric had now explored all of Pallet Town, he decided to finally go over to Route 1. How should he go about exploring it?

A.) Go through the tall grass (Will most likely encounter a Pokemon, but will get through the area quicker)
    B.) Avoid the tall grass as much as possible (May still encounter a Pokemon, but the chances are much slimmer. Also, will be able to explore more of Route 1)

My Links