Interest Check: Let's Go Survivor Game!

Hey guys!

I'm going to be using this thread to see how many people would be up for a game like this. If you're interested and think you'd participate if I release this, let me know by posting here, as a lot of the aspects in this game depend on how many people would be joining it. So if numbers are high or low, it would give me an insight as to how it should be designed (if there are enough people for a release).

It's been a while since we've last had a Pikachu Survivor Game, so I'm thinking doing something along those lines would be fun. And then with Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee coming along in November, I thought hey, doing a variant in light of those would be fun. It would be a fun and silly way to celebrate the launch of these games a few months early.

The basic premise remains the same as last time and there's multiple ways to play. As before, everyone starts off human. In the past, it was just with Pikachu, so as the game goes along, essentially every player save for one gets turned into a Pikachu one way or another (some multiple times if they used a Blessed Cure item to return to human). The other zany element of it was that if you became a Pikachu, your avatar and banner got swapped out for a Pikachu version and taking them off meant you had to forfeit your place in the game (thankfully this didn't happen too often). The "classic" way to win is to be the last human standing. To help with that, players answer trivia question challenges for items to protect themselves and weapons to attack other players and increase their chances of becoming a Pikachu.

This time around, I'm throwing Eevee into the mix as well. So you start human, but you could end up either as Pikachu OR Eevee this time! So this presents a unique scenario! The Pikachu side will be trying to get more people to become a Pikachu while the Eevee side will be trying to get more people to become an Eevee. A special type of victory goes to the side that has more members caught in its clutches at the end of the game! It becomes a Pokémon team competition and the remaining humans are caught in the middle of the mayhem! So if you become a Pikachu or an Eevee, do you join the cause of your fellow Pokémon brethren or just try to get back to being human again? It's your choice!

This time around, the weapons and attack items that the Pikachu players used before are now available to both the Pikachu side and the Eevee side. So if you're a Pikachu and you slam a human player with a weapon you collected from a Pokémon Trivia Challenge, you afflict your target with chances or effects to get them to become another Pikachu. And same thing with the Eevee side. Meanwhile, what used to be solely Pikachu Rolls (triggered once a day to see who would be the next Pikachu) will now alternate with Pikachu and Eevee rolls. And yep, expect plenty of Pikachu and Eevee banner and avatar combos.

So if that interests you and you think you'd participate, post and let me know!