Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    And it lands on the one I was hoping for! :D This is awesome! Also, I can confirm from prior experience that Strawberries have the worst lawyers, so I should be safe. :P Thanks for doing this event Neo! :)

(Oh and can you get the Alolan Vulpix set, but changed with my username instead please? :) I really liked that one, kinda sad it was my first roll otherwise I probably would have stuck with it the whole event!)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    And it lands on the one I was hoping for! :D This is awesome! Also, I can confirm from prior experience that Strawberries have the worst lawyers, so I should be safe. :P Thanks for doing this event Neo! :)

(Oh and can you get the Alolan Vulpix set, but changed with my username instead please? :) I really liked that one, kinda sad it was my first roll otherwise I probably would have stuck with it the whole event!)
    Hey, glad you enjoyed it! It was fun for me, too! There was no telling what this thing would conjure up, but I think the funnest part was all the crazy themes.

Also, here's your Alolan Vulpix set with your name on it! :D

3. This post has been liked by: