Thread: Does anyone still play Gen 6?

Does anyone still play Gen 6?

Cause I'd really like to know ._.

Like, really. I've recently started over my Gen 6 files cause I'm too stubborn like that. : P

Anyone else find them frequently starting over their save? How do you get attached to your Pokemon? The only file I won't start over is my Ultra Sun game because I have event Pokemon on there. But my other games, why not?

Writing stories about bugs Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I haven't started over my save or anything, but I still hunt shinies in Gen 6 from time to time. ^^

@AndieFlare

As a shiny hunter, I mainly play the game(s) I'm currently shiny hunting in, and I haven't shiny hunted in the gen 6 games since April 2017.
    I am very attached to some of my Pokemon (especially my Pokemon teams, some Pokemon I got from trades, my shinies and my event Pokemon) : before starting over my save, I send these Pokemon to another game, so I don't lose them.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to Deoxys for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Special thanks to The Foogle for this beautiful pixel Necrozma Dusk Mane! :D
    Part of the Ultra Duo Set with Radiant Moon The Foogle! :D

Senior Moderator

I haven’t played it in a good year, but I prefer the Gen 6 games to 7. From shiny hunting to EV training to even breeding. It was just all far easier and better in my opinion. I just had a much better time with Kalos myself.

Unless I have a backup game. I never usually delete my save files. I have pretty much every event Pokémon and more on my main copy. I’d rather not lose those and the shinies that I have. Cause once they’re gone. They’re gone forever. I’d rather not lose it all forever xD.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I still have only a Nintendo ds lite (dont get much time for video games anymore and most of the time I play on my phone now), so the only game I still have and play sometimes is Platinum which generation 4.

I don't know what the newer games are like, are they improvements over the older games like Diamond, Soul silver, etc?
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

The only reason i dont play is because i broke my old 2ds and am too broke to buy a new one or repair this one. I do replay all my old gba and gbc ones tho, and i use a lot of emulators.

X is my favorite out of the New Gens. Didnt care for ORAS even though i loved the music, and dislike SuMo even though i love the Hawaiian theme.

·»There's no advantage to hurrying through life«·
    Want to amass your SwSh pokedex or grab that sweeeet competitive pokemon?
    Hop on over to the Sword and Shield Trade Thread

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

I'm actually playing an egglocke on Pokémon Y at the moment!
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

I still play Gen 1. XD I restart saves a lot, TBH.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links