Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    At this point I'm sure its defaulted to Devolve, but that's what I would do anyways sooo
    Devolve!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    At this point I'm sure its defaulted to Devolve, but that's what I would do anyways sooo
    Devolve!
    You're good! You have 24 hours from the battle outcome posting to make your choice and I had only posted that last night at 11:30 EST.

So now he gets to enjoy being Skitty for a while. XD

Senior Administrator

It's a mayhem fiesta and everyone's invited!

MASTER RNG, humming Pirate's Life For Me, draws in...

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Pangoro and NOBLEJANOBII as Typhlosion to the battlefield!
    @Voltaire Magneton @Noblejanobii

The FEATHERY COIN OF DANCING RATS has declared VOLTAIRE MAGNETON strikes first!

TURN ONE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON starts things up with Avalanche! Turns out you need more than just a shovel's worth to do that.
    NOBLEJANOBII begins with Magnetic Flux! But using only the refrigerator ones just isn't enough!

TURN TWO
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON strikes with Rototiller! Apparently he thought that had something to do with farming.
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Fake Tears! But squirting a bottle of saline all over her face doesn't do the job.

TURN THREE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON tries Recycle! He makes sure all his plastic and glass bottles go into the blue bin!
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Hydro Cannon! But she's concerned her pipes will burst if she turns the water back on.

TURN FOUR
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attempts Shadow Sneak! But he didn't pick the Rogue class this time.
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Doom Desire! But she liked the 1st and 3rd Indiana Jones movies more.

TURN FIVE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Constrict! But all he has to work with are shoelaces.
    NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Secret Power! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on VOLTAIRE MAGNETON!

TURN SIX
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON tries Sweet Scent! He bakes some fresh cinnamon buns!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Conversion! But she's still trying to figure out how alchemy works.

TURN SEVEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attacks with Future Sight! But his Magic 8 Ball tells him to try again later.
    NOBLEJANOBII attempts Barrier! But she'll admit she's not really a stonemason.

TURN EIGHT
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Soft-Boiled! But he used all his eggs up for omelets this morning.
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Mist! But she forget where she buried her fog machine among all her other Halloween stuff.

TURN NINE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attempts Horn Leech! But he can't see how his bugle is supposed to do that.
    NOBLEJANOBII tries Dizzy Punch! But she doesn't think getting drunk for this would be a good idea.

TURN TEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON unleashes Glitzy Glow! But handling radioactive glitter seems like a bad idea.
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Gyro Ball! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on VOLTAIRE MAGNETON!

TURN ELEVEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON strikes with Heal Pulse! He checks his heartbeat and it seems just fine!
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Accelerock! But kicking a stone extra hard doesn't seem to have the same effect.

TURN TWELVE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Fire Punch! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 3rd and final regular damage strike against him!

NOBLEJANOBII WINS!

Dang, that's rough. Self-inflicted losses are always painful to see. o.o

Well, Noble's already Wheeled Voltaire and she can't evolve, so it's down to Pancham now!

Senior Administrator

It's time to share the memories and the havoc. >:3

MASTER RNG, dressed up like a giant chicken, throws in...

SAMMY0295 as Mega Gardevoir and SHRUIKAN as Whismur to the battlefield!
    @sammy0295 @Shruikan

The BOUNCY COIN OF MASTERPIECE CHEESE WRESTLING has declared SHRUIKAN strikes first!

TURN ONE
    SHRUIKAN starts things up with Mach Punch! But putting rocket boosters on his fist seems dangerous!
    SAMMY0295 kicks things off with Fell Stinger! Except she remembers she doesn't have one on her butt.

TURN TWO
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Fury Attack! But it comes out as a cha-cha dance move!
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Bubble! Except that idea goes burst rather easily.

TURN THREE
    SHRUIKAN tries False Swipe! He fakes he's attacking!
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Mud Shot! She whips out her Smith and Wesson M&P45 and gives that puddle a good blasting!

TURN FOUR
    SHRUIKAN uses Mean Look! He goes "boo" but to not much effect!
    SAMMY0295 attempts Purify! She uses a Pur water filter to get fresh clean water!

TURN FIVE
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Incinerate! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SAMMY0295!
    SAMMY0295 tries Submission! She enters her contest entry!

TURN SIX
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Smack Down! He watches some WWE wrestling!
    SAMMY0295 attempts Skill Swap! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SHRUIKAN!

TURN SEVEN
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Dive! He heads off to his local bar!
    SAMMY0295 uses Icy Wind! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on SHRUIKAN!

TURN EIGHT
    SHRUIKAN tries Multi-Attack! But he can only use one controller at a time!
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Thunder Punch! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on SHRUIKAN!

SAMMY0295 WINS!

Yeeowza, Gardevoir sure can use a lot of moves. XD

Well, you've already Wheeled Shruikan and you can't evolve, so it's a devolve. And that also means a fresh egging as well!

(Pst, I think he wants off Whismur anyway!)

5. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

WOW OH WOW I WONDER WHO IS BATTLING TODAY WHOMEVER COULD IT BE?

MASTER RNG, coming in with donuts and pizza, drags in...

NEO EMOLGA as Dunsparce and ARNISD as Druddigon to the battlefield!
    @arnisd

The NUTTY COIN OF BAKERY PIE WARFARE BONANZA has declared NEO EMOLGA strikes first!

TURN ONE
    NEO EMOLGA opens with Rock Climb! But he's afraid of falling down!
    ARNISD kicks things off with Assist! But there's no one to help out!

TURN TWO
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Fury Attack! But he just shakes his booty in a groovy way!
    ARNISD unleashes Blizzard! But that makes him feel nervously chilly inside.

TURN THREE
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Dragon Tail! Unfortunately the dragon he asked didn't want to give theirs up.
    ARNISD uses Magic Coat! But he's beginning to feel Merlin lied about this one being enchanted.

TURN FOUR
    NEO EMOLGA tries Earthquake! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on ARNISD!
    ARNISD strikes with Harden! But he's too much of a softie to use that move!

TURN FIVE
    NEO EMOLGA uses Grass Whistle! But he ends up spitting it out comically!
    ARNISD attacks with Prismatic Laser! But that was the one thing he didn't get for Christmas last year.

TURN SIX
    NEO EMOLGA unleashes Psywave! But he let his imagination carry him away!
    ARNISD tries Minimize! He sends his active window to the task bar!

TURN SEVEN
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Defense Curl! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on ARNISD!
    ARNISD uses Swagger! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!

TURN EIGHT
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Peck! But he just bumps his nose!
    ARNISD attempts Floaty Fall! He drops a bunch of balloons off the balcony!

TURN NINE
    NEO EMOLGA uses Lovely Kiss! But he's not up for smooching right now.
    ARNISD attacks with Diamond Storm! But he feels that would be an expensive proposition.

TURN TEN
    NEO EMOLGA unleashes Fairy Lock! But stuffing Tinkerbell into a locker seems pretty mean.
    ARNISD tries Seed Bomb! But he can't figure out how to make cherry pits explode!

TURN ELEVEN
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Hydro Pump! But he turned his water off for the winter!
    ARNISD uses Reflect Type! But he thought mirrors only came with one setting!

TURN TWELVE
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Wring Out! He squeezes all the water out of his wet towel!
    ARNISD strikes with Fiery Dance! But doing the waltz while on fire seems painful!

TURN THIRTEEN
    NEO EMOLGA uses Rage! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on ARNISD!

NEO EMOLGA WINS!

Aww man, I actually wanted to lose that one to get rid of this silly Dunsparce getup! >.< NoooOOOoo, you had one job, dude!

Looks like I'm devolving and egging you. Because you should have tried harder! But at least you get Kommo-o next season. Unlike me, who... still has this.

Senior Administrator

Oooh, unlucky Season 13! I wonder how much havoc this is going to result in!

But here's what the pre-mayhem situation looks like! Enjoy it while it lasts!

SEASON 13

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS DUNSPARCE

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS STUFFUL

#3 ARANDOMTOOL: AS LUCARIO

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS ARCANINE

#5 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS PANCHAM

#6 SHRUIKAN: AS NAGANADEL

#7 ARNISD: AS KOMMO-O

#8 NOBLEJANOBII: AS TYPHLOSION

#9 SAMMY0295: AS MEGA GARDEVOIR

#10 BULBASAUR: AS SKITTY

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Aww man, I actually wanted to lose that one to get rid of this silly Dunsparce getup! >.< NoooOOOoo, you had one job, dude!

Looks like I'm devolving and egging you. Because you should have tried harder! But at least you get Kommo-o next season. Unlike me, who... still has this.
    I'm sorry

Perhaps you'll get devolved next season?

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong!

MASTER RNG, running with scissors, tosses in...

CHAKRAMASTER as Stufful and BULBASAUR as Skitty to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster @Bulbasaur

The LEAKY COIN OF RENEGADE LAWNMOWERS has declared CHAKRAMASTER strikes first!

TURN ONE
    CHAKRAMASTER revs things up with Clanging Scales! But his only measures his weight.
    BULBASAUR kicks things off with Feint! But the trick is it never actually happens!

TURN TWO
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Psychic Terrain! And then he wakes up from dreamland.
    BULBASAUR unleashes Roar of Time! He shouts the display on his watch!

TURN THREE
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Crush Grip! He squishes a soda can in his paw!
    BULBASAUR tries Nasty Plot! But in the end he doesn't like how much flamethrowers cost on Amazon.

TURN FOUR
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Rolling Kick! He does the bicycle kick exercise on his back!
    BULBASAUR strikes with Moonblast! But the rocket from his rocket launcher blows up before it even gets close!

TURN FIVE
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Venoshock! He zaps a poor innocent Venonat!
    BULBASAUR unleashes Bulldoze! He puts a Tauros to sleep!

TURN SIX
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Origin Pulse! He finds where he can sense his heartbeat!
    BULBASAUR attacks with Stomp! But he doesn't want to annoy the people in the apartment downstairs!

TURN SEVEN
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Splash! But his pool is totally frozen over!
    BULBASAUR uses Gastro Acid! But that's going to leave a nasty taste in his mouth!

TURN EIGHT
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Acid Armor! But he has no clue how to put that on!
    BULBASAUR strikes with Bulk Up! But the football gear is not his size!

TURN NINE
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Scary Face! But he just sticks his tongue out!
    BULBASAUR attempts Calm Mind! It's a SUPER EFFECTIVE OHKO on CHAKRAMASTER!

BULBASAUR WINS!

Whoa, wasn't expecting that all of a sudden!

You've got all three choices open and ready for picking! Devolve and egg, evolve yourself, or Wheel?

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    I'm sorry

Perhaps you'll get devolved next season?
    Ha ha, no worries, I'm just being silly. ;P

But yeah, kind of hoping for something like that.

Administrator

Looks like it’s gonna be back to an egg for me xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..