Page 40 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Happy day of love and kissing and chocolates and flowers and all that other silly fluffy stuff!

MASTER RNG, dressed up in a stupid Cupid costume, pulls in...

BULBASAUR as Grubbin and SAMMY0295 as Foongus to the battlefield!
    @Bulbasaur @sammy0295

The FLOWERY COIN OF BIOLOGICAL WARFARE has declared SAMMY0295 strikes first!

TURN 1
    SAMMY0295 begins with Imprison! But she can't figure out the cage assembly instructions!
    BULBASAUR starts up with Energy Ball! But he painfully discovers it's actually a jawbreaker.

TURN 2
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Steel Wing! But the best she can work with is a pie tin.
    BULBASAUR tries Skull Bash! But ten out of ten doctors don't recommend that for fixing a headache.

TURN 3
    SAMMY0295 uses King's Shield! But she never got the ok from Elvis if she could use it.
    BULBASAUR attacks with Round! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SAMMY0295!

TURN 4
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Burn Up! But she discovers watching Saturday Night Fever doesn't count.
    BULBASAUR launches Chatter! But he forgot to bring a microphone for his stand-up routine!

TURN 5
    SAMMY0295 utilizes Double Team! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on BULBASAUR!
    BULBASAUR uses Grass Pledge! But he doesn't want to make any vows to his front lawn!

TURN 6
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Mud Sport! But she doesn't want to have to take a shower later.
    BULBASAUR unleashes Spider Web! But Spider-man seems to have shut off his cell phone.

TURN 7
    SAMMY0295 launches Moonlight! But it's actually a car with its high beams on.
    BULBASAUR attempts Horn Drill! He punches a big hole in his trumpet!

TURN 8
    SAMMY0295 uses Thousand Waves! But the audience gets tired and doesn't continue after wave #5.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Power Whip! He lashes out with an extension cord!

TURN 9
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Mind Blown! She reads some really crazy facts on the Internet!
    BULBASAUR tries Aura Sphere! But he's having trouble trying to get that into a ball form.

TURN 10
    SAMMY0295 attempts Haze! But the smell of it implies something else.
    BULBASAUR attacks with Throat Chop! But he's not sure where that ends or begins!

TURN 11
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Liquidation! She sells her shares of stock for cash!
    BULBASAUR unleashes V-create! He draws a V in the sand but nothing happens!

TURN 12
    SAMMY0295 utilizes Fire Fang! But she can't get Dracula to try her spicy chili.
    BULBASAUR uses Heal Block! But his Rubik Cube doesn't seem to work on cuts and scrapes!

TURN 13
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Transform! But she can only hunch up in a fetal position.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Comet Punch! But going up into space just to smack one of those seems like quite a demand!

TURN 14
    SAMMY0295 uses Wide Guard! But she can't fit it through the doorway!
    BULBASAUR tries Power Trick! But his outlet has no reaction to him pulling a Buneary out of his hat!

TURN 15
    SAMMY0295 launches Thunder Shock! But the stormy skies above have no interest in what the National Enquirer is trying to upset people about.
    BULBASAUR attacks with First Impression! But then he decides not to bother with Tinder after all.

TURN 16
    SAMMY0295 tries Gravity! She tosses an apple into the air and it falls on her head!
    BULBASAUR strikes with High Horsepower! But he'd rather go for an economy car that gets better miles per gallon.

TURN 17
    SAMMY0295 attempts Jump Kick! But it becomes a silly hopping dance!
    BULBASAUR tries Anchor Shot! But he doesn't want his boat to drift off into sea!

TURN 18
    SAMMY0295 utilizes Pay Day! But HR tells her they can't do it early and to wait until next week.
    BULBASAUR uses Fire Fang! But he can't convince Dracula to try that chili either!

TURN 19
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Blizzard! She dumps her ice tray on her doll house!
    BULBASAUR unleashes Bind! He ties his shoes in a very chaotic way!

TURN 20
    SAMMY0295 uses Work Up! But she's feeling sluggish and lazy at the moment.
    BULBASAUR attempts Leer! But he just makes a silly funny face.

TURN 21
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Screech! But then she feels running a rake across a chalkboard isn't something she'll be able to tolerate either.
    BULBASAUR tries Charge! He plugs his phone in to restore its battery!

TURN 22
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Parting Shot! She fires off her AK-47 before she's about to leave!
    BULBASAUR tries Splishy Splash! But it's going to take a while to fill the bathtub.

TURN 23
    SAMMY0295 launches Air Cutter! But her scissors don't work against it!
    BULBASAUR utilizes Hold Hands! He clasps his together but nothing happens!

TURN 24
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Dark Void! But she decides not to dig up the evil calculus book she buried.
    BULBASAUR uses Sing! But he's still deciding what song to go with.

TURN 25
    SAMMY0295 tries Psycho Shift! She drives stick shift like a maniac!
    BULBASAUR attempts Light Screen! It's a SUPER EFFECTIVE strike on SAMMY0295!

BULBASAUR WINS!

Boom, there it is!

With that said, you can devolve and Perma-egg sammy, Wheel her, or evolve yourself to Charjabug! You decide the outcome!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Sammy, you're cool.
    Evolve me, please.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

@Bulbasaur

I got ya, will do the update after I do your next avatar and banner set.

--------

Because the magic keeps rolling on!

MASTER RNG, dressed as a clown and riding a tricycle, yanks in...

CHAKRAMASTER as Raichu and ARANDOMTOOL as Mega Sableye to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster @ARandomTool

The FRAGRANT COIN OF BERSERK TACO CATS has declared ARANDOMTOOL strikes first!

TURN 1
    ARANDOMTOOL kicks things off with Chip Away! He nibbles on a delicious chocolate chip cookie!
    CHAKRAMASTER starts up with Sky Drop! But that would really make Chicken Little panic.

TURN 2
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Twister! But he lands on his butt after trying to put his left hand on that red dot.
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Yawn! But he's had his morning coffee!

TURN 3
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Vine Whip! He gives that jungle twine a good lashing!
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Liquidation! He sells his shares of stock for cash!

TURN 4
    ARANDOMTOOL uses Water Gun! But apparently his M-16 doesn't quite work with that.
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Echoed Voice! It has NO EFFECT on ARANDOMTOOL, causing CHAKRAMASTER to weep with defeat and want to go home!

ARANDOMTOOL WINS!

Urf. Those darn ghost types at it again!

Well Mr Tool, you've already Wheeled Chakra and you can't evolve, so Chakra finally gets to be his favorite Pokémon with a regular devolve!

Here's looking at you, Pikachu! Also, he can't decide on what holiday theme he wants for Pikachu so...

...He's going to get all of them! Happy Everything!

Administrator

Well I’m back to being a Pikachu. Kinda gtetting down to the last stand here. Here’s to Lady Luck and the Fate of RNG!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Mmm, I'm definitely enjoying this discounted Valentine's Day candy. XD

MASTER RNG, having only just woken up this afternoon, pulls in...

SCYTHERWOLF as Growlithe and NEO EMOLGA as Cinccino to the battlefield!
    @Scytherwolf

The DUBSTEP COIN OF WEAPONIZED FRUIT JUICES has declared NEO EMOLGA strikes first!

TURN 1
    NEO EMOLGA kicks things off with Steamroller! And he'll admit that's the one thing he wanted for Christmas that he didn't get.
    SCYTHERWOLF begins with Trump Card! But didn't get the new set and still has an Obama one.

TURN 2
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Vacuum Wave! He waves hello to his Dyson Ball!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Toxic Thread! But she decides to avoid heated debates on a League of Legends forum.

TURN 3
    NEO EMOLGA unleashes Withdraw! He decides this is a pretty crappy poker hand he got.
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Drill Run! But she figures if the rule of no running applies to scissors, it probably applies to this too.

TURN 4
    NEO EMOLGA uses Roar! But it comes out as an adorable pout instead.
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Superpower! But she things she might need more than just a cape and tights.

TURN 5
    NEO EMOLGA tries Nightmare! But he can't convince her to watch the Superbowl half time show again.
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Wide Guard! But she wasn't able to fit it through the doorway!

TURN 6
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Follow Me! But he has that paranoid feeling of being watched.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Blaze Kick! But she rather not stuff her foot into the fireplace.

TURN 7
    NEO EMOLGA launches Fiery Dance! But he doesn't like the idea of waltzing while aflame.
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Mud-Slap! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!

TURN 8
    NEO EMOLGA tries Sucker Punch! He smacks a lollipop with his fist!
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Uproar! But she doesn't want to wake up the whole neighborhood.

TURN 9
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Earthquake! He jumps up and down but no one feels a thing.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Solar Beam! But trying to shoot the sun with a laser rifle proves to be not very productive.

TURN 10
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Defend Order! But the guy at the drive-thru tells him they don't have any Defends on the menu.
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Precipice Blades! But she's going to wait until there's a sale on those.

TURN 11
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Zing Zap! But he can't find anyone in the phonebook with the name of Zing to give them a good shocking.
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Stun Spore! But she doesn't want that to trigger her allergies.

TURN 12
    NEO EMOLGA tries Moonlight! But that's a little tough to do during the day.
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Megahorn! It turns out it wasn't supposed to involve a tuba.

TURN 13
    NEO EMOLGA uses Roar! But there's that adorable little pout again!
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Sandstorm! But jumping around in a sandbox just creates a few dust clouds.

TURN 14
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Hone Claws! But the best he can do is dust off his Wolverine costume.
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Bubble! But that idea quickly goes bust.

TURN 15
    NEO EMOLGA unleashes Cross Poison! He pours some cyanide in a plus shape but nothing happens!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Sky Drop! But that would really get Chicken Little to panic.

TURN 16
    NEO EMOLGA launches Electrify! But he can't figure out what exactly he's supposed to zap.
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Ominous Wind! She says "oooOOOOooo" into a desk fan to make a weird noise!

TURN 17
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Cotton Spore! But tossing cotton balls all over the place doesn't affect too much.
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Rototiller! But she's having trouble figuring out the assembly instructions.

TURN 18
    NEO EMOLGA uses Defog! But he thinks he might need more than just a desk fan.
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Force Palm! But she thinks she might need more Jedi training first.

TURN 19
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Feint Attack! But his ninja costume is off at the dry cleaners.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Curse! It has NO EFFECT on NEO EMOLGA, causing SCYTHERWOLF to weep with defeat!

NEO EMOLGA WINS!

Ouch. The one and only ghost move Growlithe can learn gets flung at the wrong place at the wrong time. :x

Well, I can't evolve and I've already Wheeled you, so it's a normal devolve and an egging. But hey, look at the bright side! You get good ol' Mega Heracross next season, so that's something to look forward to!

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Where dreams can go funky and magic goes awry!

MASTER RNG, bonking things with an inflatable mallet, yanks in...

ARNISD as Beautifly and NOBLEJANOBII as Typhlosion to the battlefield!
    @arnisd @Noblejanobii

The ROLLING COIN OF FLUFFY TUNA CARTOONS has declared ARNISD strikes first!

TURN 1
    ARNISD kicks things off with Quiver Dance! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 1st regular damage strike against him!
    NOBLEJANOBII begins with Megahorn! But a tuba usually doesn't go well in a solo act.

TURN 2
    ARNISD tries Sunny Day! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 2nd regular damage strike against him!
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Fake Tears! But spraying saline all over her face doesn't quite work.

TURN 3
    ARNISD attacks with Toxic! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Misty Terrain! But her fog machine doesn't quite recreate the effect.

TURN 4
    ARNISD utilizes Baneful Bunker! But he closed and cleaned that up when Halloween was over.
    NOBLEJANOBII launches Forest's Curse! But the forest refrains from using vulgar language today.

TURN 5
    ARNISD attempts Sand Tomb! He buries his action figures in a sandbox!
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Return! It results in the 3rd and final damage strike on ARNISD!

NOBLEJANOBII WINS!

Ow, but that was a noteworthy attempt to come back from self-destruction!

Noble, you can devolve arnisd or Wheel him! What do you fancy today?

9. This post has been liked by:

arnisd 

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm feeling devolve today!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm feeling devolve today!
    Hey, it's not all bad! For a Beautifly, it's like going back to bed for a while.

Senior Administrator

This mayhem of Season 19 brought to you by the letters O, G, and the number 7. Just kidding, alphanumeric characters don't give anyone sponsorships. Those cheapskates.

SEASON 19

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS CINCCINO

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS PIKACHU

#3 ARANDOMTOOL: AS MEGA SABLEYE

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS MEGA HERACROSS

#5 SHRUIKAN: AS SILVALLY

#6 ARNISD: AS SILCOON

#7 NOBLEJANOBII: AS TYPHLOSION

#8 SAMMY0295: AS FOONGUS

#9 BULBASAUR: AS CHARJABUG

Senior Administrator

And it's boom sha-ka-la-ka!

MASTER RNG, making lanyards out of waxy mint-flavored dental floss, pulls in...

SHRUIKAN as Silvally and NEO EMOLGA as Cinccino to the battlefield!
    @Shruikan

The PLUCKY COIN OF BEEF JERKY SHOE LACES has declared SHRUIKAN strikes first!

TURN 1
    SHRUIKAN starts things off with Lucky Chant! But the noise of it breaks a mirror.
    NEO EMOLGA begins with Destiny Bond! But he doesn't want to share his lottery ticket cash if he wins.

TURN 2
    SHRUIKAN uses Shadow Ball! It has NO EFFECT on NEO EMOLGA, causing SHRUIKAN to sigh and just want to go back to bed!

NEO EMOLGA WINS!

Oh dang, that was quick. As I told Bulbasaur, I can always record these if you don't believe me or were always curious how I do these, but I figured they'd be pretty super boring to watch after a while. :P And trust me, if I were cheating, there's no way I would have hit myself with Gloom THAT many times. XP

Anyway, you Wheeled me into Vikavolt earlier, which honestly wasn't all that bad (sure didn't last long either!), but I noticed I haven't had the pleasure of Wheeling you yet! So I think we should have some fun with that!