Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Whoop, there it is!

MASTER RNG, getting a tattoo of a butterfly on his butt, pulls in...

CHAKRAMASTER as Victreebel and SCYTHERWOLF as Raikou to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster @Scytherwolf

The GRAND COIN OF THE JUMPING POOFY PIANO has declared CHAKRAMASTER strikes first!

TURN 1
    CHAKRAMASTER kicks things off with Copycat! But he'd way rather be original and unique!
    SCYTHERWOLF starts up with Blast Burn! She blows up the toaster oven!

TURN 2
    CHAKRAMASTER whips out Secret Power! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!
    SCYTHERWOLF lashes out with Bone Club! But it only gets metalheads as members.

TURN 3
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Nature's Madness! But Nature is actually feeling pretty cool and chill today.
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Pound! But she only has Euros.

TURN 4
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Hex! But he flunked out of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Cosmic Power! But it only sets her glow in the dark sticker stars on fire.

TURN 5
    CHAKRAMASTER breaks out with Liquidation! He sells his shares of stock for cash!
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Solar Blade! She straps solar panels to a claymore!

TURN 6
    CHAKRAMASTER utilizes Arm Thrust! It sends a box of baking soda flying!
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Leer! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!

TURN 7
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Heart Stamp! But his ink pad went dry!
    SCYTHERWOLF attacks with Waterfall! She dumps a bucket of water on an art farm!

TURN 8
    CHAKRAMASTER launches Fiery Dance! But he never learned the directions!
    SCYTHERWOLF attempts Baddy Bad! But something doesn't click and she just decides to watch Breaking Bad.

TURN 9
    CHAKRAMASTER breaks out with Growth! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Speed Swap! But she's not looking to trade cars anytime soon.

TURN 10
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Accelerock! But an accelerator and a rock don't seem to blend together.
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Eruption! But then she realizes there's something very wrong with the washing machine.

TURN 11
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sparkling Aria! But his didn't come with a glitter pack enclosed.
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Water Spout! But her power washer ran out of water!

TURN 12
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Switcheroo! But his shell game kind of fails with only the ball.
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Solar Blade! But that didn't work last time either!

TURN 13
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Heal Order! But his local hospital doesn't have a drive-thru window!
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Spectral Thief! But she finds ghosts don't have much to steal!

TURN 14
    CHAKRAMASTER launches Tickle! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!

CHAKRAMASTER WINS!

Geeeeez. Okay, I'm done trying to make predictions. :P

Well, Chakra can't evolve, has already wheeled Scytherwolf, and she's on her last stage. That means we're done to two.

Scytherwolf, it was awesome to have you! I hope you enjoyed the game and thanks for joining in! Also, egg club isn't so bad. I still have plenty of Cadbury creme eggs and they're great! Also, you're now free from me messing with your avatar and banner so you can wear whatever you want!

Senior Administrator

Memory Lane beckons! Scytherwolf, thanks for joining us, and here's your chance to see all the sets you wore during DBR and feel free to pick whichever one you'd like to use!

See you next time and thanks for playing! :3

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

The end is part of the journey...

SEASON 38: THE FINAL DUEL

#1 CHAKRAMASTER: AS VICTREEBEL

VS

#2 ARANDOMTOOL: AS MEGA MAWILE

Administrator

It was a good time, Scytherwolf. Thanks for joining! It was fun! Too bad we couldn't work together to end the reign of this type advantage.

The final battle looms around the corner. The battle to decide it all...

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

6. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Welp, I was right. Though at least it means I can choose what pokemon to be now! XD

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Welp, I was right. Though at least it means I can choose what pokemon to be now! XD
    Exactly! Live free, dragonfly!

For me, man did I absolutely miss being Emolga. Especially while slugging around the forum as Gloom. :P

10. This post has been liked by:

*Abacus clacking is heard in the background*
    3v3, with a fair chance of -shudder- Sunny Day, but a primary type that I can trounce (Poison)... Oh, boy, this is gonna be a close one.

And I'll be pumping FFDP: Lift Me Up the whole time.

Senior Administrator

It's all down to you now!

(MASTER RNG has left the building to go play Fortnite as he's no longer needed.)

CHAKRAMASTER as Victreebel and ARANDOMTOOL as Mega Mawile to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster @ARandomTool

The SUPERHERO COIN OF DANCING MAGICAL FRISBEES has declared ARANDOMTOOL strikes first!

TURN 1
    ARANDOMTOOL starts up with Uproar! But he remembers there's still people sleeping.
    CHAKRAMASTER begins with Confide! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 1st regular damage strike against him!

TURN 2
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Low Kick! But he promised nothing below the belt.
    CHAKRAMASTER breaks out with High Jump Kick! But he promised nothing above the belt.

TURN 3
    ARANDOMTOOL uses U-Turn! But he can't do that on the highway!
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Flamethrower! But his is out of fuel!

TURN 4
    ARANDOMTOOL utilizes Flame Charge! But that ends up setting his credit card on fire!
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Mist Ball! But it keeps insisting on becoming water!

TURN 5
    ARANDOMTOOL launches Thunder Shock! But the lightning doesn't seem amazed at all.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Rapid Spin! But he just makes himself dizzy doing that!

TURN 6
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Poison Sting! He stabs cyanide with a pin!
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Electric Terrain! But he can't find anywhere to plug in his phone!

TURN 7
    ARANDOMTOOL whips out Outrage! But he's actually quite content with his service.
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Beat Up! He smacks the stuffing out of a punching bag!

TURN 8
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Metal Claw! But it ends up being just a leaf rake!
    CHAKRAMASTER breaks out with Super Fang! But giving Dracula a cape and tights isn't how it works.

TURN 9
    ARANDOMTOOL attempts Psych Up! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Petal Dance! But he only just planted the seeds!

TURN 10
    ARANDOMTOOL attacks with Sludge Bomb! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!

ARANDOMTOOL WINS!

...Ehhh, can't say I'm all too surprised on this one. :P

Tool can't evolve so Chakra goes down to Weepinbell.

Senior Administrator

And the madness continues...

SEASON 39: THE FINAL DUEL

#1 CHAKRAMASTER: AS WEEPINBELL

VS

#2 ARANDOMTOOL: AS MEGA MAWILE

Senior Administrator

Where does it go from here?

CHAKRAMASTER as Victreebel and ARANDOMTOOL as Mega Mawile to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster @ARandomTool

The PLASTIC COIN OF PERKY TEA KETTLES has declared ARANDOMTOOL strikes first!

TURN 1
    ARANDOMTOOL kicks things off with Conversion 2! But he still needs to complete Alchemy 101 as a prerequisite.
    CHAKRAMASTER starts up with Morning Sun! But he'd rather sleep until noon.

TURN 2
    ARANDOMTOOL breaks out with Sonic Boom! He destroys all his Sonic the Hedgehog games with plastic explosives!
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Venoshock! It has NO EFFECT on ARANDOMTOOL, causing CHAKRAMASTER to eat a planet in voracious HANGRY DesTRUCTiON HRRRR AHGIEDSJCIXKJEJR HERalD of tHE ApOCalYPSE!!!!!

ARANDOMTOOL WINS!

All your base are belong to us.

Tool can't evolve so Chakra goes down to Bellsprout. And I have a pretty good feeling it's all over tomorrow. :P Maybe I'll even let Aglome Oen do it again!