Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Another win boys!!

But enough celebrations!!

Spoiler:
    Egg her!!!!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Just for that swear word I should be allowed to evolve into Alomolomolomoloa
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Another win boys!!

But enough celebrations!!

Spoiler:
    Egg her!!!!
    Now now, we must remember to be polite and courteous when we egg and humiliate our opponents. No potty mouth speech, or I'll have to wash your mouth out with soap! And you'll have to deposit money into the swear jar, which comes out to be 5% of your gross income! Each time!

On top of all that, you end up on the Brownie Ban List, which isn't fun at all. So please, think of the kittens and don't swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Just for that swear word I should be allowed to evolve into Alomolomolomoloa
    For that swear word, you evolve into something even better! NOBLEJANOBII THE SHADOWSTORM VALKYRIE OF MAJESTIC CREATION!

Looks very much like Typhlosion, actually.

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    For that swear word, you evolve into something even better! NOBLEJANOBII THE SHADOWSTORM VALKYRIE OF MAJESTIC CREATION!

Looks very much like Typhlosion, actually.
    I'll take it!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

6. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

It's a magic fiesta of battles, cake, surprises, and confetti!

MASTER RNG, going groovy with a new afro, pulls in...

SHRUIKAN as Whismur and VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Entei to the battlefield!
    @Shruikan @Voltaire Magneton

The TINGLY COIN OF LOVECRAFTIAN SUGAR PIXIES has declared VOLTAIRE MAGNETON strikes first!

TURN ONE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON starts up with Glaciate! But he never got the memo on how to do that.
    SHRUIKAN kicks things off with Miracle Eye! But he doesn't see how that works.

TURN TWO
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON tries Diamond Storm! But to make it rain that would be really expensive!
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Double Hit! But it turns out more like flapping!

TURN THREE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attacks with Horn Leech! But his costume unicorn horn doesn't have that feature.
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Facade! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on VOLTAIRE MAGNETON!

TURN FOUR
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Dragon Rush! But the dragons would rather sleep today.
    SHRUIKAN attempts Baton Pass! But there's no one behind him to take his place!

TURN FIVE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON tries Petal Dance! But he'd rather save those roses for Valentine's Day.
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Mega Kick! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on VOLTAIRE MAGNETON!

TURN SIX
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON unleashes Fairy Wind! But throwing glitter into the breeze just makes it all sparkly.
    SHRUIKAN tries Pay Day! But he forget he set his payroll to direct deposit.

TURN SEVEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attacks with Simple Beam! Turns out it's more complex than he thought!
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Energy Ball! But he can't find a place to plug his soccer ball in!

TURN EIGHT
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Spike Cannon! But he doesn't have any gunpowder to fire it off with!
    SHRUIKAN attempts Trick-or-Treat! But he's three months too late for that occasion!

TURN NINE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON strikes with Sludge! But that looks smelly and icky.
    SHRUIKAN uses Leech Seed! But he thinks he might need protective gloves for that!

TURN TEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attempts Lovely Kiss! But he's afraid of catching cooties.
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Electric Terrain! But his backup generator needs some more gas.

TURN ELEVEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Sky Drop! But it still seems to be up there!
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Sandstorm! But he wants to get his goggles first.

TURN TWELVE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON tries Work Up! But his shift is over and he'd rather take a break.
    SHRUIKAN uses Yawn! But he's not really all that sleepy right now.

TURN THIRTEEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attacks with Grass Pledge! He's committed to protecting his lawn at all costs!
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Psychic! Well, it was working just fine before he woke up!

TURN FOURTEEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON strikes with Jump Kick! But he's afraid of landing on his butt trying that.
    SHRUIKAN attempts Brave Bird! But he's feeling a little too chicken to try that.

TURN FIFTEEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON unleashes Acid! But that also seems stinky and nasty.
    SHRUIKAN tries Mirror Coat! But he feels that might be out of fashion.

TURN SIXTEEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attempts Covet! But he's perfectly content with everything he already has!
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Mach Punch! But he doesn't want a ticket for breaking the speed limit!

TURN SEVENTEEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses King's Shield! But the king didn't let him borrow it.
    SHRUIKAN unleashes Charge Beam! But he's not sure where to plug that into the wall outlet!

TURN EIGHTEEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON tries Ancient Power! But he forgot to dig that up long ago.
    SHRUIKAN uses Storm Throw! But he can't figure out how to grab that and chuck it!

TURN NINETEEN
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attacks with Dragon Ascent! Turns out they're still sleeping.
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Head Charge! And he's quite sure he can't plug that in either!

TURN TWENTY
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON attempts Scary Face! But he's really not in the Halloween spirit.
    SHRUIKAN tries Imprison! But he just doesn't have a cage large enough!

TURN TWENTY-ONE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON strikes with Moongeist Beam! And he doesn't have the foggiest idea...
    SHRUIKAN uses High Jump Kick! But he's also afraid of landing on his butt trying that.

TURN TWENTY-TWO
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON tries Pursuit! But he knows better not to go on a wild goose chase.
    SHRUIKAN attacks with Anchor Shot! But he doesn't want his sailboat to drift out to sea!

TURN TWENTY-THREE
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Pin Missile! But he doesn't want to ruin his sewing kit!
    SHRUIKAN strikes with Roar! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on VOLTAIRE MAGNETON!

SHRUIKAN WINS!

Whoosh, another long one!

And you've got all three options open! Devolve and egg Voltaire, evolve yourself, or Wheel him! You decide!

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Drat, I was hoping to lose that one. Oh well, I guess I'll egg him.

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    @Neo Emolga sorry for that, I should have edited that out of the image >.<, or not posted it at all.
    Will see to it it won't happen again, ty for the reminder in a fun way though ^^

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Drat, I was hoping to lose that one. Oh well, I guess I'll egg him.
    Yeah, I'm with you. I'm not a fan of the Whismur line either. :P

Eggality it is then!

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    @Neo Emolga sorry for that, I should have edited that out of the image >.<, or not posted it at all.
    Will see to it it won't happen again, ty for the reminder in a fun way though ^^
    No worries, dude, it's all good! :3

We're cool.

Senior Administrator

And the magical parade marches on, woo-hoo!

MASTER RNG, doing the twisty dance, yanks in...

CHAKRAMASTER as Bewear and SAMMY0295 as Xerneas to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster @sammy0295

The DANCING COIN OF CANDY WAFFLES AND CHEESE has declared CHAKRAMASTER strikes first!

TURN ONE
    CHAKRAMASTER starts things off with Dig! But he misses the exit at Albuquerque!
    SAMMY0295 opens with Bug Bite! But she looks at it and doesn't think it looks tasty at all.

TURN TWO
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Reversal! He starts moving backwards!
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Steam Eruption! But she'd rather keep it cool.

TURN THREE
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Double Hit! But he does it too slowly!
    SAMMY0295 attempts Ice Beam! She shoots the glacier with a laser rifle!

TURN FOUR
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Steamroller! But he can't find the keys to the ignition!
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Overheat! But she doesn't want to fry her computer doing that!

TURN FIVE
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Horn Leech! Turns out you can't use an ear as a substitute.
    SAMMY0295 uses Follow Me! But she doesn't really want anyone on her tail after all.

TURN SIX
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Relic Song! But he learns mumbling the lyrics messes it up.
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Grass Pledge! But she thinks that's too much of a commitment.

TURN SEVEN
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Trump Card! But he shuffled his deck too much and drew the one with Lincoln instead.
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Sandstorm! But there's not even a breeze today!

TURN EIGHT
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Clamp! Apparently it was a size too small!
    SAMMY0295 tries Dive! But she didn't bring her lucky snorkel with her.

TURN NINE
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Pain Split! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on SAMMY0295!
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Strength Sap! But the kind she gets from the pine tree is only sticky!

TURN TEN
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Zing Zap! But he ends up short-circuiting his phone!
    SAMMY0295 uses Rototiller! Turns out it doesn't involve spinning a wheel.

TURN ELEVEN
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Double Hit! And he remembers why it didn't work last time!
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Captivate! But CHAKRAMASTER just nods off at the attempt!

TURN TWELVE
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Shell Smash! He breaks his seashell collection to smithereens!
    SAMMY0295 tries Dragon Breath! But she insists only on minty fresh breath instead.

TURN THIRTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Low Sweep! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the first regular damage strike against him!
    SAMMY0295 attempts Sky Drop! But she feels that would really make Chicken Little panic.

TURN FOURTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Heal Pulse! But he can't find that anywhere in his first aid kit!
    SAMMY0295 uses Spite! But she gets the spelling mixed up and ends up with lemon/lime soda instead.

TURN FIFTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Counter! He starts with a 1, then a 2, then a 3...
    SAMMY0295 attacks with Leafage! But they collected all of them during the autumn!

TURN SIXTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Swift! But he's feeling too slow and sleepy for that.
    SAMMY0295 tries Metal Burst! Apparently covering a balloon with tin foil and busting it doesn't have the same effect.

TURN SEVENTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Secret Sword! He kept it so hidden so well that he forgot where he put it!
    SAMMY0295 strikes with Fire Pledge! But she doesn't want to make any promises to her barbecue.

TURN EIGHTEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Substitute! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on SAMMY0295!
    SAMMY0295 unleashes Hyper Beam! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!

TURN NINETEEN
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Thrash! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on SAMMY0295!

CHAKRAMASTER WINS!

Wow, that started slow but got pretty darn interesting at the end there!

Well, you've already Wheeled sammy and you can't evolve, so it's another Eggality!

Administrator

/nerf Bewear xD seriously this is insane. It’s like the Mimikyu destruction all over again.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..